Would jaw angle implants enhance hollow cheek effect?

chadintraining

chadintraining

Solstice
Assuming you already have some level of cheek hollowing, would jaw angle implants enhance the level of hollowing there is?

Brutal no replies

Assuming you already have some level of cheek hollowing, would jaw angle implants enhance the level of hollowing there is?
mh hollow cheeks are mainly caused by protruding zygos and also gonial flare but to an extent

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
It theorically should

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
mh hollow cheeks are mainly caused by protruding zygos and also gonial flare but to an extent
I have some hollowing already (not super deep hollows, but hollowing nonetheless), my zygos are somewhat protruding (visible zygomatic arch in side profile and ogee curve in 3/4), but my gonions aren’t really that prominent, I still have pretty good angularity, but I want more width

My main goal is to get a good jaw, and I have done the research, and I am a good candidate for jaw angles, just seeing if this have an impact on my hollows

Yes, the hollow cheek effect is created by prominent cheekbones and jaw angles. In particular, flared gonial angle implants will help to create this look. I had zygo implants + flared gonial implants, and while I am still too swollen for hollow cheeks to be visible it's very clear how the relationship between the cheekbone / gonion can help to create this hollow cheeked appearance.

Yes, the hollow cheek effect is created by prominent cheekbones and jaw angles. In particular, flared gonial angle implants will help to create this look. I had zygo implants + flared gonial implants, and while I am still too swollen for hollow cheeks to be visible it's very clear how the relationship between the cheekbone / gonion can help to create this hollow cheeked appearance.
could you send me photos in PMs of what you look like (before and after)

My zygos are above avg (good width and definition, but could be more forward grown), so I probably won't be doing anything to them, but it is something I may consider