yall tweaking

NoCope

NoCope

Silver
all that needs to be done is a way for us to pull two points on each side of the face as shown

1) This will give hunter eyes
2) Wider, better jaw

Last thing I didn't account for is compensating forward growth. If there was a way to attach via palate or chin and pull forward while pulling up on those four points, it will basically be the ultimate looksmaxxer invention

• +1
Reactions: nathan

Red means you pull that bone just as shown. Zygos and mandible UP, maxilla and chin forward. Just like I drew
Blue means you pull that towards yourself. Imagine it's not point downwards, but a 3D image of arrow point at you as you look at the skull from side just like on he image.

• JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111
Another drawing. Doesnt get simpler than this

1) Get the zygos by propping both of them up with your fist, and letting gravity push your head down. You will generate equal force upwards on zygos, slowly shifting them upwards. Feel free to replace with something else that can serve same purpose so you free up your hands

2) If your hands are free, gently spread your jaw horizontally, and slightly upwards. WARNING: you will push your chin backwards as your chin is not secured. This brings me to my last step

3) Find a way to stop chin from moving, so we generate a force that keeps chin in place, while letting mandible stretch

someone high iq, tell me if this will work or not

WHAT IF YOU GENTLY CUP YOUR UPPER FACE BEGINNING WITH MAXILA AND ENDING SLIGHTLY BELOW BROWRIDGE, AND PULL IT FORWARD

WHILE...

RESTING YOUR JAW ON FLAT SURFACE AND THEREFORE KEEPING TEETH ATTACHED, THUS MOVING JAW ALONGSIDE MAXILLA AS WELL.

Like this