1 year of eating raw meat results

IAMNOTANINCEL

IAMNOTANINCEL

Kraken
(i was gonna post this in that day but i was banned here so i posted on another forum, copy and paste from there)

On april 7, 2023, i finally decided to take an open minded look at the views of internet diet "schizos"
One of the groups of internet diet schizos i researched about was raw meat eaters, and they were also the ones who made the most sense, so i decided to give it a try (already went vegan once and that was a horrible decision)

Results:
-seborrheic dermatitis gone in 2 weeks
-acne gone in 2 months
-depression got better (was literally crippling but now its tolerable)
-less socially awkward
-dont have autism stims anymore
-literally dont even need deodorant anymore

Didn't get any parasites, didn't get any viruses or bacteria, no salmonella (literally eating raw chicken rn) none of the bad side effects that are supposed to happen happened
But MAYBE i got le scary prions (prob just a fear mongering psyop, you supposedly cant even notice you got them after you get them jfl)
0 regrets unlike when i was vegan, and i don't intend to stop eating like this

And i dont think i can go back, cooked meat feels weird to eat, i hate the texture and seasoned food tastes strange to me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bronzeagepervert, ascension, Obamalama and 8 others
@HTN_Mentalcel

post body pic cmon pls

& good to have you back here I didn’t even notice at first

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, sayi and IAMNOTANINCEL
what type of meats

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, JizzFarmer, dragomaxxer and 2 others
@HTN_Mentalcel
Yeah similar benefits but I just chug raw milk and dairy. Raw meat is too much hassle and I don't think there is any difference.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and IAMNOTANINCEL
Yeah similar benefits but I just chug raw milk and dairy. Raw meat is too much hassle and I don't think there is any difference.
what do you consume besides raw milk and dairy, and why is raw meat "too much of a hassle"

what do you consume besides raw milk and dairy, and why is raw meat "too much of a hassle"
I just chug 6 litres of milk a day, a bit of fruit and liver a few times a week. I don't see the point in meat everyday but I might implement gelatin (skin meats) soon. Muscle meat didn't do much for me and organs every day is overkill 2 times a week is fine

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and IAMNOTANINCEL
where did the meat you ate come from? local farm? or larger grocery store? where u live

• +1
@wishIwasSalludon whats so funny?

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, efidescontinuado and wishIwasSalludon

just give yourself a parasite for a placebo effect theory

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Eblan, CristianT, piec and 3 others
Yeah but your still incel though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, efidescontinuado and IAMNOTANINCEL
thanks for sharing. does the raw meat taste good? and where do you get it from?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and IAMNOTANINCEL
good shit bro.
But MAYBE i got le scary prions (prob just a fear mongering psyop, you supposedly cant even notice you got them after you get them jfl)
not sure if this will help but cooking will not kill prions in the slightest. if u die its not cause u ate raw meat u just got unlucky

• +1
does the raw meat taste good? and where do you get it from?
very good. muscle meat barely tastes like anything tho. i get it from a farm, which doesnt feed, vaxx, stress or restrain their animals

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
good shit bro.

not sure if this will help but cooking will not kill prions in the slightest. if u die its not cause u ate raw meat u just got unlucky
prions are a psyop

u like raw meat inside yourself

• +1
Reactions: ascension
what did it taste like for the first time? raw cow meat tastes disgusting to me

• +1
very good. muscle meat barely tastes like anything tho. i get it from a farm, which doesnt feed, vaxx, stress or restrain their animals
Yeah thats perfect, as long as you eat raw meat from HEALTHY animals nothing will happen to you. All health risks associated with eating raw are caused by the shitty conditions most animals are farmed and raised in.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and IAMNOTANINCEL
what about boiled chicken? meat in curryland is not safe to eat raw

• +1
brutal u did not even reply just left me on a like, got likezoned by an incel .org user never began for me

• JFL
Reactions: EvCu65 and IAMNOTANINCEL
pescetarian mogs

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EvCu65, HTN_Mentalcel and IAMNOTANINCEL
what did it taste like for the first time
my first bite of raw meat recently (ive ate it in the past as a kid but i dont remember those times) was on april 6, 1 day before i officialy started eating it

i had been watching some sv3rige vids for a while and researching raw meat so i already had the idea in my head
one day i was taking a walk, i saw a bird sitting down, in a perfect vulnerable position, so i decided to lunge at him to catch him because i felt compelled to kill and eat him, i did, killed it and defeathered it

im kinda bad at describing sensations especially tastes, but ill try

i first bit into the birds chest, it kinda tastes like cooked store bought beef liver, dont know if you ever had it, but slightly sweeter, i really liked it, it's not "bland" like raw beef muscle would be, so that's the muscle meat

then i took the heart out, tastes kind of the same as the general muscle but less of an iron taste

then i ate the liver, super good, its almost like candy, have you ever tasted your own nosebleed? yeah its like that

then i ate the eyes, it tastes like bone broth

then i cracked the skull open and ate the brain, it tastes like eggs cooked in butter + hint of bone broth too

thats all i had

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and dehydrated
one day i was taking a walk, i saw a bird sitting down, in a perfect vulnerable position, so i decided to lunge at him to catch him because i felt compelled to kill and eat him, i did, killed it and defeathered it
Proxy 10

then i ate the liver, super good, its almost like candy, have you ever tasted your own nosebleed? yeah its like that
my blood tastes like pennies bruh what kind of candy do you eat

• +1
no pics = didnt happen its placebo
i do have pics of my face from both before and after periods but it wont be very accurate, i only have my computer webcam and its bad quality so it can hide acne and such

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and HTN_Mentalcel
what about boiled chicken? meat in curryland is not safe to eat raw
heat applied = over
can you really not find any meat from unvaxxed, unstressed, unfed, free range animals there?

(i was gonna post this in that day but i was banned here so i posted on another forum, copy and paste from there)

On april 7, 2023, i finally decided to take an open minded look at the views of internet diet "schizos"
One of the groups of internet diet schizos i researched about was raw meat eaters, and they were also the ones who made the most sense, so i decided to give it a try (already went vegan once and that was a horrible decision)

Results:
-seborrheic dermatitis gone in 2 weeks
-acne gone in 2 months
-depression got better (was literally crippling but now its tolerable)
-less socially awkward
-dont have autism stims anymore
-literally dont even need deodorant anymore

Didn't get any parasites, didn't get any viruses or bacteria, no salmonella (literally eating raw chicken rn) none of the bad side effects that are supposed to happen happened
0 regrets unlike when i was vegan, and i don't intend to stop eating like this

And i dont think i can go back, cooked meat feels weird to eat, i hate the texture and seasoned food tastes strange to me
Dude, you're so weird, don't you feel the taste of the blood from the raw chicken that you're eating? I couldn't even look at my fried chicken when they have blood on it(whether it's a little or a lot of blood)

Dude, you're so weird, don't you feel the taste of the blood from the raw chicken that you're eating?
I do and it's delicious. I'm being called weird for living naturally? What has this world come to?

Dude, you're so weird, don't you feel the taste of the blood from the raw chicken that you're eating? I couldn't even look at my fried chicken when they have blood on it(whether it's a little or a lot of blood)
chat am i cooked? Im gonna get the d1llon l@tham perm and get the sam zia low taper fade in ohio? Mewing. :p:p:p

Not a single word, son

my first bite of raw meat recently (ive ate it in the past as a kid but i dont remember those times) was on april 6, 1 day before i officialy started eating it

i had been watching some sv3rige vids for a while and researching raw meat so i already had the idea in my head

im kinda bad at describing sensations especially tastes, but ill try

i first bit into the birds chest, it kinda tastes like cooked store bought beef liver, dont know if you ever had it, but slightly sweeter, i really liked it, it's not "bland" like raw beef muscle would be, so that's the muscle meat

then i took the heart out, tastes kind of the same as the general muscle but less of an iron taste

then i ate the eyes, it tastes like bone broth

then i cracked the skull open and ate the brain, it tastes like eggs cooked in butter + hint of bone broth too

thats all i had
I kinda want to try doing something like this today, maybe with a rabbit or something (some rabbits live in my area) but i also kinda dont want to.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and ascension
Jfl at anyone believing this larping troll

• +1
Reactions: piec
Jfl at anyone believing this larping troll
i sent @wishIwasSalludon thhe pics for physical changes
im the most far away from a troll as possible. you say im trolling but youve fallen for the biggest trolling campaign to ever exist

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
i sent @wishIwasSalludon thhe pics for physical changes
im the most far away from a troll as possible. you say im trolling but youve fallen for the biggest trolling campaign to ever exist
can you send it to me