14.5 and 171 cm, dad 175 and mom 155. can i reach 180 atleast?

_looksmaxxer_

_looksmaxxer_

is it really over?
title.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: insufferableincel, WatermelonLover, reek and 2 others
people will tell you no, but honestly genes are weird anything can happen

• +1
Reactions: zura, st.hamudi but 6‘5, TUSSELEIF and 5 others
_looksmaxxer_

?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, Deprived, halloweed and 3 others
people will tell you no, but honestly genes are weird anything can happen
im taking L arginine, vit d 10k ui every 2 days, vit k2, ashwaganda, L cartnine, boron and butea superba

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: santadnes, halloweed and HTN_Mentalcel
((father's height in centimeters + mother's height in centimeters) + 13) / 2
Statistically

Unlikely but possible

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
thats how tall i am rn, 9 cm before my growthplates close, is it possible without sarms or peptides?
like HIIT and good sleep or maybe bonesmashing and stretching the microfractures while framemaxxing

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
im taking L arginine, vit d 10k ui every 2 days, vit k2, ashwaganda, L cartnine, boron and butea superbaq
10k iu dvit isnt enough. im taking 20k daily and my blood test was 60 with 30 80 reff range you need daily 20k min.
also add creatine for igf and dht
unless you take aromatase inhibitors, height gains will not too much

Should be more concerned that you are on this forum at 14

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iMogEveryone and zura
10k iu dvit isnt enough. im taking 20k daily and my blood test was 60 with 30 80 reff range you need daily 20k min.
also add creatine for igf and dht
unless you take aromatase inhibitors, height gains will not too much
i cant get my hands on ai, and my parents are kinda spectical about this, creatine is a good one which one should i get and also if im gonna take that much vitamin d how much k2 do i need

• +1
Reactions: M-1014
are your parents ethnics that come from poor places, meaning there's a chance they didn't have proper nutrition?

you see way more tall east asians and indians in the west for this reason

otherwise, probably not i mean both your parents are below average

• +1
Reactions: zura and M-1014
are your parents ethnics that come from poor places, meaning there's a chance they didn't have proper nutrition?

Dad isn't below average

yeah afghanistan, when the taliban invaded before 2000 there was war and poverty, they ate bread and tea for breakfast but it wasnt THAT bad so idk

start taking mk 677 asap
expensive bro, i got rejected from 9 stores where i applied for job but i have a very big chance i'll get a job at a phone store after summer, but wouldnt it make me diabetic or give me liver damage

expensive bro, i got rejected from 9 stores where i applied for job but i have a very big chance i'll get a job at a phone store after summer, but wouldnt it make me diabetic or give me liver damage
if u have pre existing issues then it will exacerbate them, but if not then just take slin pills (insulin mimetic) and you'll be golden, im taking 25mg mk 677 rn and cutting is easy af cuz of slin pills

if u have pre existing issues then it will exacerbate them, but if not then just take slin pills (insulin mimetic) and you'll be golden, im taking 25mg mk 677 rn and cutting is easy af cuz of slin pills
nah i dont have those problems but i will get a glucose monitor just in case then, and do i need to do pct or something, also how do i convince my parents

Save money so you can get LL in turkey for 32k, it will give you 20 cm of height
190 cm with a frame of a 170 cm while losing your ability to walk normal

190 cm with a frame of a 170 cm while losing your ability to walk normal
Yeah but your 20 cms taller, thats worth not looking proportionate imo

Yeah but your 20 cms taller, thats worth not looking proportionate imo
you arabic, are you a muslim? leg lengtening surgery is impermissible bro

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx and HTN_Mentalcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and xegigi
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx and HTN_Mentalcel
damn when did god ban hardmaxxing

i dont remember this update?
Thats why hes coping with suppliments, because thats allowed :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx and xegigi
damn when did god ban hardmaxxing

i dont remember this update?
I bet you cant do steroids, finnasteride, accutane or anything, you just have to accept your fate

• +1
over for overtly-religiouscels

at least he'll probably end up with obese ltb through arranged marriage
thats not happening bro💀

• Hmm...
@HTN_Mentalcel @xegigi the problem with leg lengthening surgery is that you're changing the creation of allah, thats all

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: xegigi and HTN_Mentalcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
@HTN_Mentalcel @xegigi the problem with leg lengthening surgery is that you're changing the creation of allah, thats all
respectfully disagree :)

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
  • +1
give me your reasoning
dont you believe allah created everything that exists and all? you cant change these things, only move them around. allah created the fillers too, i just moved them into my face

and leg lengthening is mostly natural anyways, the bone grows on its own with help from surgery. a similar effect but not as extreme would have happened to our ancestors when they ran around hunting and created microfissures in their bones

dont you believe allah created everything that exists and all? you cant change these things, only move them around. allah created the fillers too, i just moved them into my face

and leg lengthening is mostly natural anyways, the bone grows on its own with help from surgery. a similar effect but not as extreme would have happened to our ancestors when they ran around hunting and created microfissures in their bones
:lul:"and leg lengthening is mostly natural anyways":lul:

• +1
the bone growth is natural
yeah but not the part where you break them and move them apart from eachother so they grow 15 cm while you lose your ability to walk

• +1
Dad isn't below average
ye my fault i was looking at his height. dad is just about average. still combined with the mom who is below, asking for above average is hard
yeah afghanistan, when the taliban invaded before 2000 there was war and poverty, they ate bread and tea for breakfast but it wasnt THAT bad so idk
not sure there's always hope i guess. make sure you eat very high protein and make sure you do a high intensity sport like lifting weights.

i've seen a few posts on here zoomers are taller now bc we consume tons of sugar, which spikes insulin which increases IGF-1 or something, but do the research bc ive only really seen it on this site, a schizo chamber

i always thought afghans were kinda moggers tho cuz yall be coming from the mountains or some shit but idk lmao

• +1
Reactions: M-1014
im taking L arginine, vit d 10k ui every 2 days, vit k2, ashwaganda, L cartnine, boron and butea superba
Focus on eating well and also be active with sports running etc.
This will maximize your potential

ye my fault i was looking at his height. dad is just about average. still combined with the mom who is below, asking for above average is hard

not sure there's always hope i guess. make sure you eat very high protein and make sure you do a high intensity sport like lifting weights.

i've seen a few posts on here zoomers are taller now bc we consume tons of sugar, which spikes insulin which increases IGF-1 or something, but do the research bc ive only really seen it on this site, a schizo chamber

i always thought afghans were kinda moggers tho cuz yall be coming from the mountains or some shit but idk lmao
i would consider myself mtn, i got approached by 3 girls yesterday, they asked for my snap, i guess the mogging happens in my face and not in my height