Reactions: Mike141, M-1014, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, ConfusedBolivian and <6PSLcel
189cm of course

Taller is always better up until like 6'4ish
6’0 mogs 6’3 my Dravidian told me cos better proportions and more aesthetic is it true?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, ilovetakis and <6PSLcel
7foot isn't worth the extra halo because of all the problems it causes
what problems dumbass shut the fuck up you're only talking to make yourself feel confident about your height

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and <6PSLcel
6’0 mogs 6’3 my Dravidian told me cos better proportions and more aesthetic is it true?
Height has barely anything to do with proportions. There are 5'8cels that look like klinefelter's abominations whilst there are 6'5 ogres with ideal male proportions.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, <6PSLcel and BrahminBoss
I already knew you were a manlet when you said I was coping about height
This whole thread is satire, get off my dick schizo

Height has barely anything to do with proportions. There are 5'8cels that look like klinefelter's abominations whilst there are 6'5 ogres with ideal male proportions.
But average 6 foot has better proportions than average 6’3 ? And if not then average 6’3 has better proportions and facial ratios than average 6’6? We need a survey by pubmed on this

6”8 ideal

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Azonin
Dying earlier
Can't fit in cars
Nothing fits you
Lanky and uncoordinated
Impossible to have a good physique
I can go on if you want
>Dying earlier - False shorter people have higher chance of cardiovascular diseases so it becomes more nuanced
>Not being able to fit in cars is cope until like 6'9 minimum
>Nothing fits you is cope too especially since your proportions aren't always 50/50 like having a shorter torso to your legs.
>Being tall is a part of your physique

Go on, in fact send me a source for the dying earlier one first things first buddy.

• +1
Reactions: gigell
This whole thread is satire, get off my dick schizo
What's satire about it? Just because youre a 183cm manlet doesn't mean everyone else is lying who is 190+

But average 6 foot has better proportions than average 6’3 ? And if not then average 6’3 has better proportions and facial ratios than average 6’6? We need a survey by pubmed on this
90% of males are taller than me and they have way better proportions than me. It's mainly genetics. If you're a subhuman klinesmorph then my condolences.

What's satire about it? Just because youre a 183cm manlet doesn't mean everyone else is lying who is 190+
Go to a fucking hospital, schizo

>Dying earlier - False shorter people have higher chance of cardiovascular diseases so it becomes more nuanced
>Not being able to fit in cars is cope until like 6'9 minimum
7 foot is taller than 6'9 you genius
>Nothing fits you is cope too especially since your proportions aren't always 50/50 like having a >shorter torso to your legs.
Still not cope
Ask any 7 footer and they'll tell you how hard it is
>Being tall is a part of your physique

Go on, in fact send me a source for the dying earlier one first things first buddy.

90% of males are taller than me and they have way better proportions than me. It's mainly genetics. If you're a subhuman klinesmorph then my condolences.
True but we need averages . It’s usually considered hardee to look aesthetic at 6’5 as opposed to 6’2. Elordi is outlier w how he didn’t turn out lanklet but u can already see his midface is longer and proportions lanklet. If he was 6’3 imo he would have better maxilla and much better aesthetic frame

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
True but we need averages . It’s usually considered hardee to look aesthetic at 6’5 as opposed to 6’2. Elordi is outlier w how he didn’t turn out lanklet but u can already see his midface is longer and proportions lanklet. If he was 6’3 imo he would have better maxilla and much better aesthetic frame
6'3 and 6'5 aren't that different, even elordi said that.

6'5 is ideal height I'd say. Of course, being a 6'9 übermensch is the ideal but it's extremely uncommon.

is this you ?

based and dr.disrespectpilled
He is underrated , I have to grow to 6”8 I literally have the same hair as him and a strong chin like him

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
He is underrated , I have to grow to 6”8 I literally have the same hair as him and a strong chin like him
good luck, man i fucking hope my pl8s r still open if not then i should rope tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: gigell