47 year old roastie goes ER on her 24 year old normie boyfriend

97baHater

97baHater

Confirmed truecel and manlet
This is her:
0_natalie-bennett.jpg

This is him:
0_kasey-anderson.jpg

He mogs me to andromeda, he easily could have gotten with a prime stacey, but he thought it'd be a great idea to stick his dick in some used up old cumdumpster.
She also has a thousand cock stare and possibly mental issues from being passed around and used by chads in her prime years.
His dumb choice to date her just earn him a one way ticket to the NetherRealm.
Rot in piss.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Ricky212, BigJimsWornOutTires, bloomercel and 2 others
I want to be a tango with an older gyal

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and murdah
But during the trial, she shamelessly claimed her boyfriend had a micropenis and was unwilling to perform oral sex on her as she desperately tried to get away with his murder.

he easily could have gotten with a prime stacey
He is clearly an effeminate manlet.

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and xegigi
the rare fatal dickpill

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
bitch is almost double that niggas age โ˜ ๏ธ

"He mogs me to andromeda, he easily could have gotten with a prime stacey" jfl jfl jfl jfl :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, 97baHater, bloomercel and 1 other person
This is why women never give their looksmatch a chance. These fucking retarded males keep going for these creatures way below them so women know they can do better than what they actually deserve

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
What is wrong with that dude? She looks fucking ogre. I would rather be an incel.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, bloomercel and klip11
I could see if she was a 47 year old yoga MILF that looks 10 yearsyounger. But she looks bad

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and bloomercel
average anglo

• JFL
This is her:
0_natalie-bennett.jpg

This is him:
0_kasey-anderson.jpg

He mogs me to andromeda, he easily could have gotten with a prime stacey, but he thought it'd be a great idea to stick his dick in some used up old cumdumpster.
She also has a thousand cock stare and possibly mental issues from being passed around and used by chads in her prime years.
Rot in piss.

The woman gave away the location to britian by her face JFL

• JFL
This is her:
0_natalie-bennett.jpg

This is him:
0_kasey-anderson.jpg

Rot in piss.

Cuck

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back