6'1 - 6'2 is goated height

She's my exact type physically plus her personality is top tier. Been with 0 guys before, two parent household, never uses phone on dates, literally voluntarily gave me her phone password to show her loyalty, has never had alcohol or any drug before etc plus she's actually fun to be with, kind and supportive.

Yeah my kid might not be 6ft but maybe I won't even get a son. However at least they'll have a good mother if it gets to that point.
will cheat on you, 100%

6'4-5" and well built is the absolute ideal and will make women soaking wet. Nothing compares.

gut feeling
Damn bro that's a great predictor lmfao. I mean I got access to her phone, we see eachother basically every day so she barely has the chance to

6'3-6'4 is ideal. 6'2 is an honorable mention.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, noodlelover and sirmimbing
Damn bro that's a great predictor lmfao. I mean I got access to her phone, we see eachother basically every day so she barely has the chance to
they will always find a way:feelsbadman:

also why tf u want access to her phone? seems kinda overprotective and creep to me

also why tf u want access to her phone? seems kinda overprotective and creep to me
i agree. she just randomly told me i could have her phone password over dinner this weekend so i was like aight cool

yeah that's why i don't really worry. i can only do my best and pick a girl that seems more loyal than others
gamble with your heart and mental health, mirin low inhib

i agree. she just randomly told me i could have her phone password over dinner this weekend so i was like aight cool
well then if she offered it its good no problem

• +1
Reactions: sirmimbing
Cope. I'm 6'3 and wanna be taller. My girl is 5'2 and really likes my height. Now imagine if I was dating a 5'7 girl. Would 6ft be the highest that I'd benefit from? ofc not
how are you even able to enjoy sex with her ? she cant even blow you when she is on her knees

gamble with your heart and mental health, mirin low inhib
yeah to me its worth it. love and a stable LTR with a risk of heartbreak is better than casual sex

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and 5.5psl
how are you even able to enjoy sex with her ? she cant even blow you when she is on her knees
honestly its never been an issue. i mean are two people closer in size more compatible? sure. but if the will is there you'll make it work.

your girl would also love you to have a thick muscular V-taper physique.
At that height it might just be possible if you have good genetics and frame.
Any taller and enjoy lanking your way through life
roids do exist lol
6'3-6'4 is ideal
6'4+ gets too much for some

roids do exist lol
6'3-6'4 is ideal
6'4+ gets too much for some
gl taking roids in late teens or early twenties.
you'll have a couple of good years of great mass leanness and youthfulness and suddenly you will look 35 by the time you are 22.
So much for "looksmaxxing"

6'4-5" and well built is the absolute ideal and will make women soaking wet. Nothing compares.
you cannot be well built at that height without roids. You'll either be a lanklet or plain fat.
yeah you can take roids but that would be a lifetime investment, and you will age 10 years in 2.

6’3-6’4 legit is ideal. 6’2 and 6’5 are good too

you cannot be well built at that height without roids. You'll either be a lanklet or plain fat.
yeah you can take roids but that would be a lifetime investment, and you will age 10 years in 2.
No you can if you have good genes... I have a 6'4" well built friend and it's insane how girls love his size.

Meanwhile I’m here at 5’10.5

Cope. I'm 6'3 and wanna be taller. My girl is 5'2 and really likes my height. Now imagine if I was dating a 5'7 girl. Would 6ft be the highest that I'd benefit from? ofc not
Bros planning to leave “his girl” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Bros planning to leave “his girl” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Nah I'm not. I'm just saying my girl likes our height difference, and its over a foot. So what if she was 5'7 instead? Then I'd have to be taller for it to have the same effect. Now what about a 5'9 girl? That's why I don't think 6'1-6'2 is the best height

Good luck trying to build that at 6'4+ if youre not roiding
Ok just fucking roid then. I agree with the post tho 6'+ is a great height 6'1 is very ideal.

171 cm at 14, my brother 169 cm at 19. its over:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Ay bruh I feel good towering over her and she seems to like it too cus she cant stop mentioning it
It's not talked abt enough by tall guys but this is the truth

• +1
Reactions: sirmimbing
no 6,5 or fucking death

6’3 to 6’5 ideal if you have wide frame rib cage and not wierd looking torso wide appeal

Diminishing returns after 6’1

6’8+ niche appeal (kind of)

Why in the fuck do you want to be taller than 6'3? Chill tf out

Because it makes me stand out even more, and feel superior to others
you think you stand out and feel superior, but height alone does not allow that.
Im 6'1 and I mog the shit out of most dudes that are 6'3 or 6'4 with my frame and build, because they are all either lanklets or are just fat.

you think you stand out and feel superior, but height alone does not allow that.
Im 6'1 and I mog the shit out of most dudes that are 6'3 or 6'4 with my frame and build, because they are all either lanklets or are just fat.
If the frame and or face difference is massive then of course being a couple inches shorter wont matter a lot. In general though being 6'1-6'2 is tall but not that special, so being 6'4+ really sets you apart