A guy from my CLASS told me about "looksmax forums"

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Alright so this happened yesterday in school.

This guy, he has a page on instagram where he sells consultations regarding different chemicals. Apparently, he is earning some money, which I doubt, but he does have around 800 followers.

So anyways he told me:

"God save those poor children on those... what do you call them... looksmax forums. These kids are already buying minoxidil. I had a client who was 15 and wanted to learn about it already"

I told him thats depressing and all, but holy shit he could be reading this right now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, apocalypse, Detective and 5 others
everyone is mentally ill now

• +1
Reactions: Detective, LooksThinker and Lonenely sigma
everyone is mentally ill now
I asked him "wouldn't it be smart to start earlier? I mean, wouldn't it help them save their hair at least?".

-I mean yeah they would save their hair but they would fuck up 100 different things

It just seems to be a trade-off. You pay for your looks not only by your money but also with your health it seems

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
I asked him "wouldn't it be smart to start earlier? I mean, wouldn't it help them save their hair at least?".

-I mean yeah they would save their hair but they would fuck up 100 different things

It just seems to be a trade-off. You pay for your looks not only by your money but also health it seems
i would die to just be pretty for a day

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
i would die to just be pretty for a day
I'd too but thats extremely ironic. The whole point of looking good, from an evolutionary perspective, is to appear as a healthy partner.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
I'd too but thats extremely ironic. The whole point of looking good, from an evolutionary perspective, is to appear as a healthy partner.
despite all my rage im still just a rat in a cage

what things would they fuck up? Stay curious and ask him don't be a pussy

• JFL
what things would they fuck up? Stay curious and ask him don't be a pussy
Faggot I did ask him, its just that I am too low iq to remember what he said for more than 24 hours

Faggot I did ask him, its just that I am too low iq to remember what he said for more than 24 hours
Chatgpt, google, studies all agree taking it at a young age is fine, not sure what this nigger is waffling about.

All minoxidil does is increase blood flow to the scalp and helps with your hair, it doesn't work like finasteride that inhibits testosterone-dht conversion let alone dutasteride which is more potent.

• +1
Chatgpt, google, studies all agree taking it at a young age is fine, not sure what this nigger is waffling about.

All minoxidil does is increase blood flow to the scalp and helps with your hair, it doesn't work like finasteride that inhibits testosterone-dht conversion let alone dutasteride which is more potent.
Listen man, I agree with u and all, but you have to react to my replies like I do to urs, my post/rep is starving

And yeah the guy is selling courses on "tren" and other pathetic shit like that. He either doesn't know what he is talking about OR he thinks I am a bluepilled guy who is against looksmaxxing. Idk

• +1
Reactions: reek
Listen man, I agree with u and all, but you have to react to my replies like I do to urs, my post/rep is starving

And yeah the guy is selling courses on "tren" and other pathetic shit like that. He either doesn't know what he is talking about OR he thinks I am a bluepilled guy who is against looksmaxxing. Idk
fuck your rep

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger

repped for funny post

• JFL
repped for funny post
fuck your rep
Holy fuck I was clearly joking.

Anyway, yeah I agree with u @Azonin, he doesn't know what he is talking about

So anyways he told me:
"God save those poor children on those... what do you call them... looksmax forums. These kids are already buying minoxidil. I had a client who was 15 and wanted to learn about it already"
He's one of us, the forum could use a new valuable member, try to recruit him and approach him discreetly after courses are over:
"Hey kid, come with me if you want to be black pilled..."
 8c43e852 ea1f 4536 86bd c3929e976c79

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA, Lonenely sigma and gigell

He's one of us, the forum could use a new valuable member, try to recruit him and approach him discreetly after courses are over:
"Hey kid, come with me if you want to be black pilled..."
View attachment 2913376
Hahaha he is just an opposite side of the coin. I even told him that:

"While these looksmaxxers focus on the face, you promote chemicals that, mostly, help the body. Two sides of the same coin"

He is a high-MTN. Nothing special but he has a crazy good chin which boosts him a ton. It'd be hard to blackpill someone like him

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar
The thing is, it can fuck up things that can end up damaging your looks in other ways too.

• +1