according to the growth curve in my area im supposed to be 177.5 cm. I recently turned 15 and im 170 cm. Can I get to 185 with low dose ai and hgh?

M

MA_ascender

Zephir
over if im hardcapped at 177.5

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Sapieeen, 5'7 zoomer, <6PSLcel and 2 others
over if im hardcapped at 177.5
also 178 isn't that bad that's 5'10 its enough if you're white
if your ethnic You might have a lil trouble but overall you're still Good

open plates i grew 3cm past 6 months
very possible, also depends how much your plates are open but if you really want to just go ahead and blast it
make sure to do tons of research on this: some sell fake stuff, are too expensive, is bad quality also make sure you know the dosage.

very possible, also depends how much your plates are open but if you really want to just go ahead and blast it
make sure to do tons of research on this: some sell fake stuff, are too expensive, is bad quality also make sure you know the dosage.
im broke asf bro i live in fucking MOROCCO

• So Sad
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
i mean i can afford aromatase inhibitors at 0.25 mg a day but id have to bribe a dr to get prescribed hgh so the insurance will cover it
Try it IG

I got around 2 or 3 inches taller when I was 15, over the course of a year. Sleep a lot, eat as much as humanly possible (DO NOT only eat protein, eat veggies, carbs, everything needed. Not only protein.) run or jog as frequent as possible, and lift.

I got around 2 or 3 inches taller when I was 15, over the course of a year. Sleep a lot, eat as much as humanly possible (DO NOT only eat protein, eat veggies, carbs, everything needed. Not only protein.) run or jog as frequent as possible, and lift.
will do bhai thanks