Eat Raw Meat and Organs, you slave
Snapchat 1668409467

inb4 NCT

@HTN_Mentalcel my brother in nutrition

Amazing IPD

• Woah
Reactions: PrimalPlasty
@HTN_Mentalcel my brother in nutrition
Thanks now everyone thinks I'm a raw meat eating schizo, everyone will put me on the ignire list because I associate with you

• JFL
wide eyes

• +1
Is your hairline receding

Is your hairline receding
maybe, i was kinda born with a higher hairline, not that i know that it may got worse, but i do my best to hide the temples

• Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
maybe, i was kinda born with a higher hairline, not that i know that it may got worse, but i do my best to hide the temples
I don't know what's causing all this balding nowadays, all my great grandparents and grandad had perfect hairlines but my dad is nw7 at 50

I don't know what's causing all this balding nowadays, all my great grandparents and grandad had perfect hairlines but my dad is nw7 at 50
AV said in his book its from all the heavy metals and low blood flow to the scalp, but i guess its a big part on nutrition to, i mean look at the inuits or native americans, no balding

• Hmm...
AV said in his book its from all the heavy metals and low blood flow to the scalp, but i guess its a big part on nutrition to, i mean look at the inuits or native americans, no balding
Yeah north sentinel island had nw0, but I was not born with nw0, is it just head shapes of Europeans?

Yeah north sentinel island had nw0, but I was not born with nw0, is it just head shapes of Europeans?
i guess, i mean it may be that, but then why did the europeans 100-300 years ago also had >nw1

• +1
i guess, i mean it may be that, but then why did the europeans 100-300 years ago also had >nw1
I thought girls were being playful when they touch my hair bit I think they were just testing for genetic quality. Fucking brutal tbh

fuck we have almost same ipd lol, I know why ur touching ur nose

Nasal bridge implants will help massively btw

• +1
nah actually u don't even need implants I forgot to say, they take a little bone from ur ear and that's what they put in ur nose bridge for enhancement

nah actually u don't even need implants I forgot to say, they take a little bone from ur ear and that's what they put in ur nose bridge for enhancement
well this is all for later and mental masturbation right now, when im only 15 :D but i appreciate it, what do you think about fillers?

well this is all for later and mental masturbation right now, when im only 15 :D but i appreciate it, what do you think about fillers?
Fillers is trash in mid face area bro, only place it's good is jaw or chin but it still won't beat implants and bone implants from ur own body

• +1
very wide set idk

gypsy phenotype, good eye area

can i dm you?

Petrov eye area

• JFL