Asked a HTB to prom she said yes

BWC_virgin

BWC_virgin

Silver
Idk why I’m making this thread I just feel good rn

after this track meet I pulled up next to where she was parked we rolled are windows down and I was like “would you go to prom with me” or something. She was like “maybe” and then like 2 min later she texted me and said she was going with me.

Cucked some friendzoned mtn jersterMax orbiters. (Pheumosis was right cucking people makes u feel good cuz you are superior)

I feel like I can graduate high school with no regrets now.

I also might go to state for track which would be an insane experience Iv already been to state before and it is hella fun.

chad life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, butterworld, ascension and 4 others
Feel happy for you bro ( are you HTN ?)

She was like “maybe”

• JFL
Reactions: Charisma
2DB716EF D664 43C8 A05F B60A172072FB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, uglysub8male and BWC_virgin

after this track meet I pulled up next to where she was parked we rolled are windows down and I was like “would you go to prom with me” or something. She was like “maybe” and then like 2 min later she texted me and said she was going with me.

Cucked some friendzoned mtn jersterMax orbiters. (Pheumosis was right cucking people makes u feel good cuz you are superior)

I also might go to state for track which would be an insane experience Iv already been to state before and it is hella fun.

chad life
Can’t relate and never will

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male and ascension
  • +1
Reactions: ka_cnt

chad life
Tales from a Bangladeshi psych ward

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, uglysub8male and ascension
Girls only bring oofy doofys for prom dates but have another guy in her guts by 2am while the “date” goes home after simping for 4 hours w nothing but hope

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male

chad life
Yes bro

Girls only bring oofy doofys for prom dates but have another guy in her guts by 2am while the “date” goes home after simping for 4 hours w nothing but hope
Source ?

And what do you get from going prom with her

I can’t take this anymore

chad life
OMG, you did it, you actually did it!!!! Now just imagine if you would somehow become prom king and queen.....
 43cb8125 9598 4c56 a422 a3a44fbd6534

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Kind of, my mom said when she was in hs people would go with random guys who would asked them even if they didn’t plan on dating. That’s how it goes a lot you go but you don’t end up doing anything else together.