Reactions: F36, Charisma and <6PSLcel
i started wearing shoe lifts yesterday lol

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, LooksThinker, vamptriad and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
  • +1
Reactions: vamptriad
Would af1 (1.3 inch) plus 2 inch insoles to make me slightly below 6’4 be obvious? I’m 6’0.5 barefoot… i need to know

Cause then i’m 6’1.5 with regular shoes, so it’s only really a 2.5 inch difference

• +1
Reactions: marek937
Would af1 (1.3 inch) plus 2 inch insoles to make me slightly below 6’4 be obvious? I’m 6’0.5 barefoot… i need to know

Cause then i’m 6’1.5 with regular shoes, so it’s only really a 2.5 inch difference
2 inch insoles doesnt really give u +2 inches of height maybe 1.2-1.5 max

• +1
Reactions: whitegymcel88
It would look like you have bricks in your shoes moron you have no idea what ur talkin bout

tell me about it, better?
fuck yeah brother, barefoot i was like 194cm when i went out cuz about 1cm from spine compression n shit, and with af1s and the shoe lifts which in total gave 9cm i was 203cm/6'8 and so basically by comparison 6'7 cuz all shoes pretty much as an inch n so yeah

fuck yeah brother, barefoot i was like 194cm when i went out cuz about 1cm from spine compression n shit, and with af1s and the shoe lifts which in total gave 9cm i was 203cm/6'8 and so basically by comparison 6'7 cuz all shoes pretty much as an inch n so yeah
That's nice if true but you should measure yourself on a stadiometer in those shoes, and shoes that add 9cm absolutely do not look normal maybe try 2 inch lifts, you wanna balance the height you get and obviousness of lifts