1.Tren
2.Superdrol
3.Anadrol
4.Dianabol
5.NPP
6.Testosterone

Best stack for building muscle mass:
Testosterone+NPP+Primobolan + pre workout Anadrol
I’ll run that stack once I get LL to 6’2 and I don’t care about my hair.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Sprinkles
What’s a good stack if you want to prioritize hair, skin, and test suppression over muscle. I’m thinking low dose hgh, but is there anything better?

What’s a good stack if you want to prioritize hair, skin, and test suppression over muscle. I’m thinking low dose hgh, but is there anything better?
SARMS

AC-262 if low inhib
Ostarine

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
LGD, s23 or ostarine

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
LGD, s23 or ostarine
LGD and S23 are bad choices since he kind of insinuated he won't run a test base. Ostarine at a low dose ( >20mg ) or AC 262 ( 10mg )

• +1
LGD and S23 are bad choices since he kind of insinuated he won't run a test base. Ostarine at a low dose ( >20mg ) or AC 262 ( 10mg )
tbh you shouldn’t even run ostarine/AC without a test base that’s playing with fire

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Does AC actually do anything isn’t it more of a stack along with stronger sarms like LGD or RAD

tbh you shouldn’t even run ostarine/AC without a test base that’s playing with fire
AC 262 is the best choice because it has very minimal impacts on biomarkers during the cycle so ypu don't need a test base for this compound. Verified by multiple blood tests done by experimenters online.

As for osta, it's a bit risky becaause it is not only HPTA supressive as shit compared to AC 2622 but it is also REALLY hepatoxic. An ostarine only cycle is pretty risky and requires a low does, maximum 25mg for 6 weeks imo.

S23 straight out of the door because it rapes your HPTA to shit.

LG affects biomarkers way too much.

Does AC actually do anything isn’t it more of a stack along with stronger sarms like LGD or RAD
AC can also be used on it's own as an add on to natties to act as an aid. Like creatine on roids jfl.

AC 262 does have effects and gives similar to effects on ostarine.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
AC can also be used on it's own as an add on to natties to act as an aid. Like creatine on roids jfl.

AC 262 does have effects and gives similar to effects on ostarine.
Is RAD better or LGD? I ran LGD along with MK last year and my gains were alright but too much water gain not enough muscle. I feel like RAD would add more muscle than LGD

Is RAD better or LGD? I ran LGD along with MK last year and my gains were alright but too much water gain not enough muscle. I feel like RAD would add more muscle than LGD
RAD would give more gains but honestly at that point with the hepatoxicity you might as well just start a low dose Test E cycle.

Looking HUGE…are you pulling down your submental fat to show jaw? Jfl

Cut bro and be 70 kg twink slayer

• +1
RAD would give more gains but honestly at that point with the hepatoxicity you might as well just start a low dose Test E cycle.
What’s hepatoxicity

Low dose test high dose nandrolone with dutasteride

This isn't even right. For starters, you're not accounting for water weight/glycogen/perceived fullness vs. actual lean muscle. Also, you should be considering size to side effects. The higher that ratio, the more you can run/the longer you can run it/the more actual size you can gain. Trenbolone and superdrol are both terrible in this area. And you're not thinking about suppression time: trenbolone and NPP will keep you suppressed for longer meaning you either have to blast and cruise (worse for hair) or lose more muscle mass cycling off. Here's a better list:

- MENT (Trestolone)

- Dihydroboldenone (1-testosterone, DHB)

- Methenolone (Primobolan)

- Testosterone

Maybe some anadrol preworkout. 200 test/200 primo/100 dhb should be a fine cycle for most people. HCG throughout and during PCT, use enclomiphene for PCT when cycling off.

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
This isn't even right. For starters, you're not accounting for water weight/glycogen/perceived fullness vs. actual lean muscle. Also, you should be considering size to side effects. The higher that ratio, the more you can run/the longer you can run it/the more actual size you can gain. Trenbolone and superdrol are both terrible in this area. And you're not thinking about suppression time: trenbolone and NPP will keep you suppressed for longer meaning you either have to blast and cruise (worse for hair) or lose more muscle mass cycling off. Here's a better list:

- MENT (Trestolone)

- Dihydroboldenone (1-testosterone, DHB)

- Methenolone (Primobolan)

- Testosterone

Maybe some anadrol preworkout. 200 test/200 primo/100 dhb should be a fine cycle for most people. HCG throughout and during PCT, use enclomiphene for PCT when cycling off.
Wtf loool

Wtf loool
Seriously, there are better ways to get the effects of "stronger" gear with less bad shit. Less bad shit means fewer mental sides -> better regimen adherence and fewer physical sides -> run longer. E.g. you can add some var if you want the glucocorticoid inhibiting effect of tren without the mental sides. Tren is I believe 7x more inhibitory than test in a rodent model but var inhibits through crosstalk without significant receptor binding which still suppresses GR-mediated transcription. Importantly, it does this at reasonable doses you'd typically take. You can replicate most tren/superdrol effects if you really care, point is the real power there is anti-catabolism and most of the rest is 1. fullness which you don't need as much and can get elsewhere, or 2. shitty progestogenic signaling which is bad for your head.

I'd also throw dimethandrolone undecanoate (DMAU) on there. Crazy anabolic to androgenic ratio and doesn't seem particularly suppressive after cessation of treatment. Very, very hard to get, though; I know like 2 UGLs tops that will stock it at all.