Bitches really do care for instagram followers

Teddo23

Teddo23

Gold
There's this normie I know, literally normie or even below normie looks he has like 1800 followers on insta girs constantly messaging him and also knows alot of people irl. Over for my shitty instagram with 80 followers, NT pill strikes again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Xangsane
Why do they always post TikToks and Reels simping for dudes with no Avi and low follower count then?

Yes, I know a mtn facially who is like 5'5 and has a girlfriend, the only reason I can get is his IG account with +900 followers

The girl is ugly but hey, they are relatively lookstmached

• +1
Reactions: murdah
1800 is normie numbers

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Yliaster
Why do they always post TikToks and Reels simping for dudes with no Avi and low follower count then?
they want leverage

or insecure

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
they dont in my country
Seen dudes with 60 followers here date gl chicks i guess its a west thing

It’s an nt thing

Having an active social media life is extreme NT behavior, can not relate however.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
If ur ugly u NEED high followers

If ur normie or gl its whatever

I don’t even have insta jfl

Last edited:
Having an active social media life is extreme NT behavior, can not relate however.

Yeah facts you need to legit post your life around the clock in order to thrive on IG,going to Starbucks,
walking your dog,going to Gym etc people need to know your each/every routine or they will unfollow you.
Happened to me which is why I disabled mines.

Only people who should even be entertaining IG at this point are Influencers who market their business
Online and Women.Everyone else is just there to watch and be ignored.

Yeah facts you need to legit post your life around the clock in order to thrive on IG,going to Starbucks,
walking your dog,going to Gym etc people need to know your each/every routine or they will unfollow you.
Happened to me which is why I disabled mines.

Only people who should even be entertaining IG at this point are Influencers who market their business
Online and Women.Everyone else is just there to watch and be ignored.
Everything you stated is absolute facts, what's crazy about it too is whatever these NT people post isn't even insane either.

Just normal everyday activities.

I don't post my social life rn because I don't think anybody really cares about it.

Just live laugh love :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
If you're a guy, you can have around 5 clear pictures of yourself and some highlights of some cool places/cool activities you've done (possibly also a picture of your car and house), and that's enough.

From there the whole game is to give likes to the girls you like to their stories, and possibly to their profile pictures. Then they'll go onto your profile, and like your pictures, which is basically a green light to ''just give me the dm, and we'll see'' (obviously, if they want a relationship, and if they think you're cool and good-looking enough).

It's good that's enough for us. For girls it's much more complicated.. :feelsautistic: