Black guy gets shot while trying to rape a woman

BadmanGangstar

BadmanGangstar

Weirdo who happens to be attractive
Did he deserve it or was this excessive force? What would you do if you were the cop?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RaidenJTR, RAMU KAKA, MissLexotan6MG and 29 others
@murdah this is why you dont rape people

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR and murdah
Based. What type of gun is that, so many shots?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MonoTBB, RaidenJTR and murdah
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: RaidenJTR, M-1014, 5'7 zoomer and 14 others
the white brah was tired of all the black cock threads on here so he had to take him out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR, 5'7 zoomer, JL~ and 21 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, ascension and northern mogger
What a beautiful world we would have if this was done to all the scum we have nowadays

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Axii, RaidenJTR, 5'7 zoomer and 10 others
Nah that mf crazy he prolly wanted that pussy for himself. After blasting that nigger he prolly looked at her like the shrek gif and got some ass

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Axii, 5'7 zoomer and 24 others
the white brah was tired of all the black cock threads on here so he had to take him out
Over for insecure white brah but also over for dead black brah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, aleksander, SlavicGeneral and 8 others
Over for insecure white brah but also over for dead black brah
anything that showcase white brah not treating black brah with higher level of respect makes white women angry so it is over

white women will see this as racist white male attack black man with his white gf displaying public affection

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, SlavicGeneral, klip11 and 4 others
Mirin low inhib

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vector, klip11, rhinoplasty and 2 others
anything that showcase white brah not treating black brah with higher level of respect makes white women angry so it is over

white women will see this as racist white male attack black man with his white gf displaying public affection
Over for hopeless romantic black brahs

• +1
Reactions: traveler
Did he deserve it or was this excessive force? What would you do if you were the cop?
View attachment 2924236
this happened in the police district a family member of mine works in

idk if you’re joking or not but he was attempting to stab her — which in my opinion was necessary force to shoot him. the cop was a little trigger happy though and already had him incapacitated from the first shots. dude could’ve lived.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rhinoplasty, iMogEveryone, BadmanGangstar and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, raleqtambrobret and liberiangrimreaper
looney tunes ass death

nigga really reached out for the sky before taking that last bullet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, SlavicGeneral, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 8 others
this happened in the police district a family member of mine works in

idk if you’re joking or not but he was attempting to stab her — which in my opinion was necessary force to shoot him. the cop was a little trigger happy though and already had him incapacitated from the first shots. dude could’ve lived.
Agreed, i think the last shot was just for fun, there was no need , the guy was not a threat anymore at that point

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral and liberiangrimreaper
Nah that mf crazy he prolly wanted that pussy for himself. After blasting that nigger he prolly looked at her like the shrek gif and got some ass

giphy.gif
Hlaaand

blatant murder. over 12 shots were fired. one shot would be too excessive let alone fucking double digit amount
Mirin the sarcasm

• +1
Reactions: murdah
View attachment 2924236

that woman is gonna need 6+ years of therapy treatment and has to bear life-long trauma

brutal shit man how would you ever sleep at night after encountering this:fuk:

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: SlavicGeneral, iMogEveryone and murdah
that woman is gonna need 6+ years of therapy treatment and has to bear life-long trauma

brutal shit man how would you ever sleep at night after encountering this:fuk:
like a baby tbh

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral, iblamechico, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Mirin the sarcasm
how is that sarcasm, did you even watch the video the retarded policeman shot literally 12 times at a random guy who was on the floor

how is that sarcasm, did you even watch the video the retarded policeman shot literally 12 times at a random guy who was on the floor
But he was holding a machete and trying to rape the girl…

But he was holding a machete and trying to rape the girl…
yea so grab it off him don’t use a firearm especially not 10+ times, american police are just thugs with badges, they will kill you in cold blood for nothing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, jflsnowdzz, EliteMewing and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, AlexanderTheGreat11, iblamejews and 4 others
What a beautiful world we would have if this was done to all the scum we have nowadays
who do you actually like? You make fun of slavcels, blacks, ethnics? Who do you actually not view as subhuman?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, RichardSpencel, MazoNitNit and 3 others
defending police and saying rapists should die
??? A rapist shouldn’t die? Ofc I’m gonna defend the police first the guy was black, second he tried to rape, for me rape is the most disgusting thing you can do

• +1
Reactions: iMogEveryone and murdah
??? A rapist shouldn’t die? Ofc I’m gonna defend the police first the guy was black, second he tried to rape, for me rape is the most disgusting thing you can do
so you are an incel (can’t get sex) but think rape (forced sex) is the worst thing you can do, you are either a troll or the biggest white knight i have seen, women don’t care about you why do you care at all if they get raped

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, 5'7 zoomer, neverchadlite and 4 others
who do you actually like? You make fun of slavcels, blacks, ethnics? Who do you actually not view as subhuman?
I don't know what you are talking, you would do me a favour if you made quotes

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and murdah
I don't know what you are talking, you would do me a favour if you made quotes
This
there isn't a single existant picture of a good looking slav. maybe before the Romanov they existed but none has been seen since 1800.

that dude you posted tried to escape slavceldom by excessively tanning and bleaching his hair but, as the saying goes, once a slavshit always a slavshit, he ended up trying to kill himself because the slavic brain (schizophrenia) and the slavic looks (subhuman 80 IQ villager) are way too hard to psychologically overcome

iu
iu
Plus i have seen you make fun of shitskins, blacks, etc. So name a group of people you dont view as subhuman, is it anglos, nordics who are the mogger race or at least acceptable in your world view?

You dont like BBC's that for shure, your heart is full of hate

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Debetro
so you are an incel (can’t get sex) but think rape (forced sex) is the worst thing you can do, you are either a troll or the biggest white knight i have seen, women don’t care about you why do you care at all if they get raped
Wdym why do you care at all if they get raped? Why wouldn’t I care? Rape is traumatising asf, imagine your crush, lover, gf, wife getting raped, well I hope all rapists have the worst punishment in hell

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, iMogEveryone and rand anon
She would push for the cop to get jailed because of systemic racism

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and BadmanGangstar
Oh this is an old video

lol dude emptied a whole clip into that neeguh

• JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG
you are so stupid, why are you replying to obvious rage bait

That cop has a dogshit fire to hit ratio. I would have gotten a head shot the first shot fired:chad: