Blackpill Saints [MEGA-THREAD]

New saint

Ylvren

Also onecooldude123 and Jsanza

Smooth Sanchez would be an honorable mention his live streams trolling and terrorizing NYC with blackpill was peak

too bad most people here have 0 clue who he was :lul:

he got arrested for trolling a foid and her bf then turned his life around too

Smooth Sanchez would be an honorable mention his live streams trolling and terrorizing NYC with blackpill was peak

too bad most people here have 0 clue who he was :lul:

he got arrested for trolling a foid and her bf then turned his life around too
JFL ive seen one of his clips, where csn i see more media of him

Where’s MrSamEntertainment

JFL ive seen one of his clips, where csn i see more media of him
This playlist on yt had around 10 of his streams I watched every second of them

I caged too fucking hard at this clip :lul: negative inhibition calling women foids irl and chasing them down

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xuzky, LooksThinker, RecessedChinCel and 1 other person
This playlist on yt had around 10 of his streams I watched every second of them

I caged too fucking hard at this clip :lul: negative inhibition calling women foids irl and chasing them down

holy shit the inhib levels are negative

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA
the second best looking PSL god behind maher
Cracking Up Lol GIF

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Actually maybe EggMan, Jsanza29 FaceandLMS on here. @Incellectually_Shy may reach Saint status after rotting longer since he’s the biggest schizo to ever touch these forums
Savvy guy, heedandsucceed too

• +1
jordan barrett literally had a drug dealer rich dad and bullied every ugly person he saw in highschool what a psl god typa lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Clavicular
High Quality content from resident incel @Clavicular

• +1
He would do very good but a step behind @edodalic29. @Amnesia is one of those rare "made" chads whereas @edodalic29 is a born chad. Amnesia has problems with socializing because he grew up non-NT whereas a chad like edo is naturally NT. So I would say edo wins but Amnesia is closely behind him nonetheless.
Next up is @Clavicular

• +1
what a pathetic thread trying to grab some reacts

• Hmm...
Wheat Waffles should be here right? He's got a pretty big following.

• JFL
Kareem shami is the devil

Saints are truecels btw, you have the wrong definition.

Hitler blackpilled us about the importance of race, eugenics (i despise it), the Jewish question and the free benefits that Chads and Stacys receive for being born handsome

• +1
List of the faces of the blackpill

1. Jeremy meeks
View attachment 2894848

this picture sparked a huge discussion amongst normies on the concept of lookism, and how good-looking convicts only served 40% of the prison time as uglier convicts. Tons of memes, and a huge blackpilled moment. This mugshot is prob the most defining blackpilled media oat.

2. Saint Black Ops2cel
View attachment 2894852
this guy is the face of subhumanity within the PSL community, every meme features him comparing his looks to a male model to convey a message.

View attachment 2894854

even memes featuring myself were made with saint bo2cel

he also ascended and got married in 2023, proving JBW, heightpill, and tons of other pills
View attachment 2894855

3. Elliot Rodger
View attachment 2894858

now obviously I dont support mass shootings, but I had to include him because of how infamous he is to the incel community. He got the notorious PSL forum puahate shut down after La vista.

4. David Gandy
View attachment 2894861

In my opinion, the second best looking PSL god behind maher, proved the late bloomer pill, extremely humble guy and was a truecel KHHV until 24 years old. Responsible for the best PSL meme ever, gandy heaven. Eternal resting place for truecels after their deaths.

4. Saint Hamudi
View attachment 2894867

super low inhib IRL vids, spreading the blackpill to ignorant normies. Showed us how bad things really are, which is why he reached sainthood in PSL.

5. Curlyheadedjames

View attachment 2894875

super sad story of how mental illness can ruin someones life, he made it here because he basically made lookism mainstream. You can disagree on whether thats good or bad but he is a saint amonst us.

6. Dr Mike Mew (praise be his name:feelshmm:)
View attachment 2894878

disproved many mainstream orthodontic practices and popularized mewing.

7. Orb (irkedphaggot)

View attachment 2894879

he is a good role model to us truecels, he came into PSL to larp and make truecels rope at first, then got super blackpilled because of his time on the forums. Finally geomaxed and left PSL years ago.

8. @Salludon
View attachment 2894883

very good ascension, extremely popular on reddit and worshipped here as the biggest chad to ever be in PSL.

9. @enchanted_elixir
View attachment 2894889

one of the worst looking users to touch the forum but despite that, made the most high effort, useful threads ive had the pleasure of reading. Ropemaxxed and left the forum.

10. Alex Minnisian

one of the more unknown PSL attackers, watch his police interrogation to see. Its legit the most schizo thing ive ever seen.

11. Jordan barrett
View attachment 2894899

hot take but hes the most popular PSL god, super blackpilled (has an account on here @Iblamejordan ) and spammed surgery despite being near perfect prior too hardmax. Hes also super narcy and bullies peoples looks which is based.

12. Rene Lefort
View attachment 2894901

gave us the downfracture we needed to get lefort 3s and save ourselfs from eternal subhumanity

13. Julius Wolff
View attachment 2894903

gave us the theory to start bonesmashing, achieved sainthood for this discovery

14. @RealSurgerymax
View attachment 2894904

first cosmetic orbital box osteotomy, and he is active on the forum helping out in the looksmaxxing questions subforum quite a bit. i think he achieved sainthood for this. honorable saint @Ape101 :feelsmage:

How do we know that's the real jordan's account?

1. Jeremy meeks
View attachment 2894848

this picture sparked a huge discussion amongst normies on the concept of lookism, and how good-looking convicts only served 40% of the prison time as uglier convicts. Tons of memes, and a huge blackpilled moment. This mugshot is prob the most defining blackpilled media oat.

2. Saint Black Ops2cel
View attachment 2894852
this guy is the face of subhumanity within the PSL community, every meme features him comparing his looks to a male model to convey a message.

View attachment 2894854

he also ascended and got married in 2023, proving JBW, heightpill, and tons of other pills
View attachment 2894855

3. Elliot Rodger
View attachment 2894858

now obviously I dont support mass shootings, but I had to include him because of how infamous he is to the incel community. He got the notorious PSL forum puahate shut down after La vista.

4. David Gandy
View attachment 2894861

In my opinion, the second best looking PSL god behind maher, proved the late bloomer pill, extremely humble guy and was a truecel KHHV until 24 years old. Responsible for the best PSL meme ever, gandy heaven. Eternal resting place for truecels after their deaths.

4. Saint Hamudi
View attachment 2894867

super low inhib IRL vids, spreading the blackpill to ignorant normies. Showed us how bad things really are, which is why he reached sainthood in PSL.

5. Curlyheadedjames

View attachment 2894875

super sad story of how mental illness can ruin someones life, he made it here because he basically made lookism mainstream. You can disagree on whether thats good or bad but he is a saint amonst us.

View attachment 2894878

7. Orb (irkedphaggot)

View attachment 2894879

he is a good role model to us truecels, he came into PSL to larp and make truecels rope at first, then got super blackpilled because of his time on the forums. Finally geomaxed and left PSL years ago.

8. @Salludon
View attachment 2894883

very good ascension, extremely popular on reddit and worshipped here as the biggest chad to ever be in PSL.

9. @enchanted_elixir
View attachment 2894889

one of the worst looking users to touch the forum but despite that, made the most high effort, useful threads ive had the pleasure of reading. Ropemaxxed and left the forum.

10. Alex Minnisian

one of the more unknown PSL attackers, watch his police interrogation to see. Its legit the most schizo thing ive ever seen.

11. Jordan barrett
View attachment 2894899

hot take but hes the most popular PSL god, super blackpilled (has an account on here @Iblamejordan ) and spammed surgery despite being near perfect prior too hardmax. Hes also super narcy and bullies peoples looks which is based.

12. Rene Lefort
View attachment 2894901

gave us the downfracture we needed to get lefort 3s and save ourselfs from eternal subhumanity

13. Julius Wolff
View attachment 2894903

14. @RealSurgerymax
View attachment 2894904

first cosmetic orbital box osteotomy, and he is active on the forum helping out in the looksmaxxing questions subforum quite a bit. i think he achieved sainthood for this. honorable saint @Ape101 :feelsmage:

@Iblamejordan nah nigger thats not barrett, I don't know if you are serious that this is Jordan Barrett or if you are trolling

1. Jeremy meeks
View attachment 2894848

2. Saint Black Ops2cel
View attachment 2894852

View attachment 2894854

View attachment 2894855

3. Elliot Rodger
View attachment 2894858

4. David Gandy
View attachment 2894861

4. Saint Hamudi
View attachment 2894867

5. Curlyheadedjames

View attachment 2894875

View attachment 2894878

7. Orb (irkedphaggot)

View attachment 2894879

8. @Salludon
View attachment 2894883

9. @enchanted_elixir
View attachment 2894889

10. Alex Minnisian

11. Jordan barrett
View attachment 2894899

12. Rene Lefort
View attachment 2894901

13. Julius Wolff
View attachment 2894903

14. @RealSurgerymax
View attachment 2894904

Shcouphenour and nitze are also incels