brutally honest ratings please

70000th

70000th

serial mog victim
just want some ratings to know where i stand and then maybe some advice on what i should work on (no surgery or prescription drugs)

IMG 6004
8B2E1B7F 32CE 4539 A86F A4F34C3B6676

(eye area is awful, working on it.)

You look like Timothee Chalamet

• +1
Reactions: insufferableincel, Endoplasmic82, mirrormogger and 10 others
something looks off, maybe its your narrow lower third. eyes u know already
you still look better than currys but lack of harmony is an issue

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
something looks off, maybe its your narrow lower third. eyes u know already
you still look better than currys but lack of harmony is an issue
yea its my lower third, annoys me proper

• +1
Reactions: maou
ltn

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie
HTN.

Eyes look, stoned, high, or tired. It's because your upper eyelids are drooping.

Maybe get your freckles removed/reduced.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and 70000th
Chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: KIVVV
HTN.

Eyes look, stoned, high, or tired. It's because your upper eyelids are drooping.

Maybe get your freckles removed/reduced.
im not going to mess with my freckles too much (just modeling appeal to my agency), really wanting to fix my uee, not completely but remove at least half of it

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
can't rate you specifically but somewhere in htn/entry cl range

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: neverchadlite, KIVVV and 70000th
Jew low LTN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KIVVV and lowiqNormie
Would be chadlite without uee

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, Clqs and 70000th
Low mtn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and KIVVV
goofy retard he mogs u to oblivion :lul:
Suck it very deep and wait for him to release it all over you face

Fucking gayass nigga

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel and cavy
copium detected :ROFLMAO:
Grrrr you disgusting gay nigger
This gay shit of yours make me more mad
25hf19.jpg

Back to the locker you gay nigger!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and yyamann
Fucking simps , go suck it deeper
not even glazing this guy but he just has good appeal and now that i look at him high mtn is most i could give

High HTN - Low chadlite, don't listen to these autists rating you lower
Fix your dead looking eyes tho, squintmaxxing may actually be counterproductive for you
Also gymmax for at least ~2 years to get a lean and muscular body, you'll be a giga slayer.
Your looks should not be and will not be a problem to attract HTBs, potentially stacylites or stacies (if you also got height)

• +1
Reactions: gonions and Deleted member 41050
If you gymmaxx you have potential to be high chadlite imo you'll have no problem getting foids

• +1
Reactions: gonions
If you gymmaxx you have potential to be high chadlite imo you'll have no problem getting foids
atm im just putting on lean muscles, maybe in the next two years ill start taking gym a bit more seriously but rn wanting to stay smaller for modeling ykwim?
*current physique (kinda ass)
IMG 5430
F83E8FAA 2C95 4474 A80E 7C2E85EFADBD

Great cheekbones and lower third for the prettyboy archetype, go get infra orbital surgery and ascend boyo, also gymmaxx
almost 17 atm but as soon as i turn 18 im getting it done.

Great cheekbones and lower third for the prettyboy archetype, go get infra orbital surgery and ascend boyo, also gymmaxx
please stop giving shitty advice when you have absolutely no fucking clue what ur talking abt. thanks

• JFL
Reactions: gabbeascend and Tyler x Durden
almost 17 atm but as soon as i turn 18 im getting it done.
You don't need surgery you're already good looking. You'd be taking an unnecessary risk.
As for your physique it already looks good you're quite leanmaxxed.
You should put 10kg more muscle tho it will ascend you most and give you highest ROI in addition to money/statusmaxxing, which will let you LTR a stacylite.

• +1
If you wanna stay lean for modelling that's a different story, ask what the people from the modelling agency want idk anything about that since I'm too ugly for modelling

• +1
Gymmaxxing will also let you command more respect from other men. This is also important and is one of the drawbacks to being a pretty boy, which is that people (especially other men) will respect you less, even tho you're attractive.

• +1
Reactions: gonions and 70000th
You don't need surgery you're already good looking. You'd be taking an unnecessary risk.
As for your physique it already looks good you're quite leanmaxxed.
You should put 10kg more muscle tho it will ascend you most and give you highest ROI in addition to money/statusmaxxing, which will let you LTR a stacylite.
appreciate it! im def more anti surgery but if there's one thing, i definitely want to fix my eyes at all costs, we'll just see what happens as i age.
10kg seems manageable while staying lean(ish), will try my best.

Yes 10kg is manageable for you naturally. I'm naturally gymmaxxed to my genetic potential (I bench 160kg, etc.) and even tho I'm manlet (5'8.5'') foids and other men generally respect me. I only get physically mogged by other fully gymmaxxed guys, guys on roids, or guys who are 6'3'' and above with a good frame. Huge difference from when I wasn't gymmaxxed I had occassions when other guys would verbally bully me. Hadn't had any of that since gymmaxxing.

As for your eyes it seems like you're doing it on purpose in your images? In your vid it doesn't look nearly as bad. Also keep in mind this forum is replete of mentally ill autists that overly fixate on every single feature. NT people don't care about your eyes they still see you as chadlite.

• +1
There's a guy on TikTok that looks very much like you with a very similar eye area, I forgot his @ though. But foids in the comments are thirsting over him.

• +1
Yes 10kg is manageable for you naturally. I'm naturally gymmaxxed to my genetic potential (I bench 160kg, etc.) and even tho I'm manlet (5'8.5'') foids and other men generally respect me. I only get physically mogged by other fully gymmaxxed guys, guys on roids, or guys who are 6'3'' and above with a good frame. Huge difference from when I wasn't gymmaxxed I had occassions when other guys would verbally bully me. Hadn't had any of that since gymmaxxing.

As for your eyes it seems like you're doing it on purpose in your images? In your vid it doesn't look nearly as bad. Also keep in mind this forum is replete of mentally ill autists that overly fixate on every single feature. NT people don't care about your eyes they still see you as chadlite.
i am squinting just a bit in the vid, more realistic would be the picture without the beanie.
yea i'll start gym again soon, been needing to for a while now.

• +1
Reactions: mogre