Can I reach 6 foot? Mom 5’7 dad 5’9. I just turned 17 but I hit puberty late around 15 and growth plates still open

has ur growth slowed down ? whats ur average height gained per yr?

Post ur plates
Lmk what you think this is from an X-ray after I dislocated my shoulder about 6 months ago but I am not fully physically developed and like I can’t grow a beard yet lol only like baby hairs

Attachments

• IMG_1239.png
    IMG_1239.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Lmk what you think this is from an X-ray after I dislocated my shoulder about 6 months ago but I am not fully physically developed and like I can’t grow a beard yet lol only like baby hairs
do u have a wrist one i have no clue about shoulder

14 5’0, 15 5’3 , 16 5’6 , 17 5’8-9 ish. (Not completely accurate but you get the point)
lmfao same pattern as me but im younger

your moms on the taller side while your dad is average, id say you could realistically hit 5'10-5'11 before things start slowing down

• +1
Reactions: b12345
lmfao same pattern as me but im younger

your moms on the taller side while your dad is average, id say you could realistically hit 5'10-5'11 before things start slowing down
What can I do to maximize my growth

sleep + good sleep quality

diet

pray to the Lord and saviour Jesus Christ
How many hours do you recommend having scholl very early and trying to bulk staying up later to get in calories is a ruff combination

Does milk actually help growing or is that bs cause I think dairy cause my acne

How many hours do you recommend having scholl very early and trying to bulk staying up later to get in calories is a ruff combination
idk its different for each person. send me a pm of ur schedule.

• +1
Reactions: b12345
wake up and shower 6:45 am
Leave house around 7:10 am
School starts 7:30 am
School ends 1:50 pm
Gym 2:30 pm
home around 3:45 pm
Free the rest of day on most days

it depends. it all luck genetics is bs. considering you hit puberty around 15 i think u can hit a growth spurt unless u already hit it already. anyways ur not short so it doesnt rlly matter.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
it depends. it all luck genetics is bs. considering you hit puberty around 15 i think u can hit a growth spurt unless u already hit it already. anyways ur not short so it doesnt rlly matter.
Ya I used to be worried about my heigh but I’m taller than most girl now so I could really care less but if I had to choose I would want to be taller

i dont think he hit one, i had almost the same patten, 2-3 inches per year nothing major

i dont think he hit one, i had almost the same patten, 2-3 inches per year nothing major
What is a major growth spurt like? I figured I hit it by now but like I’m not a man yet no corny shit if you know what I’m saying liek I’m 17 but I look about 15

What is a major growth spurt like? I figured I hit it by now but like I’m not a man yet no corny shit if you know what I’m saying liek I’m 17 but I look about 15
And out of all my boys I look the youngest and an the shortest

Ya I used to be worried about my heigh but I’m taller than most girl now so I could really care less but if I had to choose I would want to be taller
yea bro iim in that phase rn my dad is 6'1 and my mom 5'6 and im 5'6 about to turn 15 genetics all bs

a average growth spurt is like 3-4 inches per year. id say a major is like 5-7 inches, atleast according to the kids in my school

• +1
Reactions: Dream99
i mean like height wise you could say growing 2 inches in like 3 months is a spurt but im talking like going from 5'0 to 5'5 in a year

you probably wont look like a man till you hit your early 20s, my brother didnt get any masculinity till college

i mean like height wise you could say growing 2 inches in like 3 months is a spurt but im talking like going from 5'0 to 5'5 in a year

you probably wont look like a man till you hit your early 20s, my brother didnt get any masculinity till college
Is sleep the most important? Do I gotta drink milk ?

That’s nuts i one of my boys was like 5-7 in 8th grade and is now like 6 4
hopefully thats me. im in 8th grade rn and 5'7 my dads genes better come in clutch bru

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
id say diet is most important but it wont do that much at ur age. if we had perfect diet since we were babies we couldve all been 6+.

hopefully thats me. im in 8th grade rn and 5'7 my dads genes better come in clutch bru
Bro you’ll be fine 8th grade is young unless you hit puberty early one of my boys was like 5-10 in 7th grade deadass a giant and a beast at all the sports was like a man amongst boys and he desdass hasn’t changed since middle school he went from being a giant to average hiegh

sleep is yea but too a point, you dont need to be sleeping 12 hrs a day. 8-9 is fine

drink is up to you, i personally drink around 24 oz a milk a day

sleep is yea but too a point, you dont need to be sleeping 12 hrs a day. 8-9 is fine

drink is up to you, i personally drink around 24 oz a milk a day
i ushally drink milk but I think it causes acne for me

Bro you’ll be fine 8th grade is young unless you hit puberty early one of my boys was like 5-10 in 7th grade deadass a giant and a beast at all the sports was like a man amongst boys and he desdass hasn’t changed since middle school he went from being a giant to average hiegh
idk bru i atleast want to be 5'10 so i can be viewed as human, but my growth slowed down ever since i started lifting. just recently started my heightmaxxing journey tho i bought mk-677 and prob will buy ai soon

or it could be other things, i barely have any acne atm
Ya it’s genetic tho I think I never had acne till last year aroudn this time it wasn’t bad but since January I’ve been bulking and now I have cystic acne and a lot of hyperpigmentation I hope no deep scarring but shit puberty and bad diet nerfed me I used to pull😐

or it could be other things, i barely have any acne atm
its probally milk. depends how you respond to diary but most of the time acne is 90 percent diet unless ur just dirty. i recommend drinking other kinds of milk and see how u respond to it. if u havent try out kefir milk its the goat bro

idk bru i atleast want to be 5'10 so i can be viewed as human, but my growth slowed down ever since i started lifting. just recently started my heightmaxxing journey tho i bought mk-677 and prob will buy ai soon
Mk in 8th grade is crazy my boy

its probally milk. depends how you respond to diary but most of the time acne is 90 percent diet unless ur just dirty. i recommend drinking other kinds of milk and see how u respond to it. if u havent try out kefir milk its the goat bro
Where r u from?

Ya it’s genetic tho I think I never had acne till last year aroudn this time it wasn’t bad but since January I’ve been bulking and now I have cystic acne and a lot of hyperpigmentation I hope no deep scarring but shit puberty and bad diet nerfed me I used to pull😐
yeah clean your diet up, i didnt start to get acne until last year

yeah clean your diet up, i didnt start to get acne until last year
Ya but for me I’m trying to bulk up and it’s really hard to eat clean and bulk in the us food is very expensive especially meats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back