Banned
Im ugly

Attachments

• 20240516_144734.jpg
    20240516_144734.jpg
    968.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Looksmaxxing is getting ruined by these good looking autists.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, 97baHater and Deleted member 71172
Looksmaxxing is getting ruined by these good looking autists.
He's not good looking hes ogre with no appeal. And your IPD is alr fine obo wont do shit jfl

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: arabcelxxx, slavicpsycho, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
Yes

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
He's not good looking hes ogre with no appeal. And your IPD is alr fine obo wont do shit jfl
He can nichemaxx tho this forum is supposed to be for mtns and ltnd and truecels tf is this guy doin on here

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman
He can nichemaxx tho this forum is supposed to be for mtns and ltnd and truecels tf is this guy doin on here
What the fuck is he then? Chadlite with young jb appeal? Hes like LTN-MTN jfl and hes also autistic on top of that, nigga alr has fine IPD yet saying ohh can OBO ascend me.

• JFL
Reactions: cavy
He would be htn if he softmaxxed and if autism wasn't showing through his facial expressions. And he's talking about obo when his features are ok but his harmony is off.

He basicaly asks if he would be chadlite if he did obo, wtf.

He is probably not going to be chadlite ever with that harmony.

What the fuck is he then? Chadlite with young jb appeal? Hes like LTN-MTN jfl and hes also autistic on top of that, nigga alr has fine IPD yet saying ohh can OBO ascend me.
Cope, he looks good

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
His major failo is autism really. No young jb appeal for him only mid twenties or thirties

He would be htn if he softmaxxed and if autism wasn't showing through his facial expressions. And he's talking about obo when his features are ok but his harmony is off.

He basicaly asks if he would be chadlite if he did obo, wtf.

He is probably not going to be chadlite ever with that harmony.
Why? my harmony is good

Im chadlite

Ban this nigga

Dude like one person on this forum has gotten an OBO before and he is a retard and he literally still hasn’t recovered and he looks shit
OBO’s are psl autists cope.
They are for children usually who are born RETARDED