Can someone draw me a hairline after hair transplant?

Matheus

Matheus

Mistral
Say 2k grafts. Maybe 2.5k

Attachments

• 2021-10-28-2.jpg
    2021-10-28-2.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 0

• JFL
Reactions: tigrxs, silencio and Matheus
ignore autism

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-05-16 at 2.08.05 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2024-05-16 at 2.08.05 pm.png
    320.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Matheus
You think I can lower it that much, aside from filling the temples? Lifefuel if so
probably, you can at least fill in the temples and corners to the lowest point of your existing hairline, but don't make it exactly straight you want a slight curve because of your head shape, like very slight tho and you need to find a blackpilled surgeon so you don't get cucked. I don't know any though, sorry.

• +1
probably, you can at least fill in the temples and corners to the lowest point of your existing hairline, but don't make it exactly straight you want a slight curve because of your head shape, like very slight tho and you need to find a blackpilled surgeon so you don't get cucked. I don't know any though, sorry.
Thanks. Just a turkish surgeon like Pekiner or whatever (ideally not a hairmill) should do the trick if I tell him what I want.
But I also don't want to go too low to get good density and still keep a healthy donor area just in case.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and xuzky
why did u wait that long to start fin…

• +1
Why get a transplant? Go to the gym, bulk up go bald and grow a beard and girls will go crazy👍👍👍👍👍

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
why did u wait that long to start fin…
Good question. My hairline suddenly went from NW1 to NW2.5 at 18-19 and has been stable for years since then so I never bothered. I'll start it in a few weeks after getting bloodwork done, just as a preventative, along with minoxidil

Why get a transplant? Go to the gym, bulk up go bald and grow a beard and girls will go crazy👍👍👍👍👍
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: