Clubbing by yourself?

armemann

armemann

Iron
Do you guys go clubbing by yourself / can recommend it? I have thought about it because all my freinds have gfs or are 17 (too young to get in).

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Dont

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Giorgio, nathan and 1 other person
you will end up sitting on your phone if you go by yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, dgzty, thecel and 4 others
you will end up sitting on your phone if you go by yourself
yeah thats lowkey what im afraid of but im very nt and can connect pretty good usually so maybe i could just join some random group which is already there or just makeout with some random girl. did that already a few times but always with a friend with wich i am not very close anymore

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
im nt brother
never been on my own
but if ur drunk u will have a good time no matter what

• +1
Reactions: armemann
New moneymaxxing Idea, get paid to go to club with incels

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and dgzty
dont

• +1
Reactions: ALTF4
Just go with the younger guys on some party type shit, most of the bouncers only check if you have ticket and not age but it's risky tho

Just go with the younger guys on some party type shit, most of the bouncers only check if you have ticket and not age but it's risky tho
In germany they are quite strict unfortunately

• So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
I've seen people do it. If you're tall and good looking it doesn't fucking matter. But the ugly dudes by themself trynna rizz up a girl I feel bad for. idk who knows you might find success

• +1
Reactions: armemann and AspiringMogger
I've seen people do it. If you're tall and good looking it doesn't fucking matter. But the ugly dudes by themself trynna rizz up a girl I feel bad for. idk who knows you might find success
I’ve never gone clubbing alone but I’ve gone to pubs/bodegas/bars alone. I sit at the bar and someone always strike conversation. A lot of people go to bars alone and drinking there is also way cheaper. It’s low-key sad asf to stand in the club line alone and pay an entrance fee to get in.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
I know a tall mtn who does this
He gets laughed at and is a 22 year old virgin

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and ALTF4
yeah im kinds tall that has helped me a lot in clubs to get girls. One girl in the club even thought i was 7cm taller than i was lol girls cant estimate height at all. Also on another party just a few days ago a girl i kinda like thought i was the same height as our friend wo is like 5 cm taller.