Did I fuck my life forever

Zherko

Zherko

Bronze
Mom is 5'4 and Dad is 6-6'1, and im 5'7 at 19. I completely fucked my teen years by barely getting sleep and eating like shit, which may have played a part. I havent had it looked at yet but is there a chance my growth plates are still open or is it over.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio and starvecell
this was a good reminder for me to go to sleep early

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomop, tomaxino and AySab
there is a chance. there are rare cases where people keep growing after 19. I've anecdotally grown maybe a quarter of an inch from 19-20, but i might be imagining it. try to get an x-ray of your legs specifically and check. if it's still open, ai + hgh, but do more research.

• +1
Reactions: mathis, deepfuckingvalue, Zherko and 1 other person
Mom is 5'4 and Dad is 6-6'1, and im 5'7 at 19. I completely fucked my teen years by barely getting sleep and eating like shit, which may have played a part. I havent had it looked at yet but is there a chance my growth plates are still open or is it over.
my cousin grew 2 inches at 20, theres some lifefuel for you.

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Gigasubhuman and Zherko
Was 5'6 at 18. I am now 5'10 at 20 and i've been measuring my height non stop lately, I believe i've grown 0.5cm this month. It is rare but there are tons of cases of late growth spurts especially if your like me and hit puberty late. I wouldn't doubt you will keep growing but I would recommend getting it checked so you know instead of constantly questioning it. Of course this is being optimistic as most boys stop growing significantly at 16 and will only grow 1-2cm up to 25. But it happened with me, and many others, so get it checked.

• +1
Reactions: Zherko
Was 5'6 at 18. I am now 5'10 at 20 and i've been measuring my height non stop lately, I believe i've grown 0.5cm this month. It is rare but there are tons of cases of late growth spurts especially if your like me and hit puberty late. I wouldn't doubt you will keep growing but I would recommend getting it checked so you know instead of constantly questioning it. Of course this is being optimistic as most boys stop growing significantly at 16 and will only grow 1-2cm up to 25. But it happened with me, and many others, so get it checked.
Im pretty sure I hit puberty way later than I should have because I used to be boneless and young looking even as recent as 1 year ago but ill get it checked to know for sure

• +1
Reactions: Gigasubhuman
ive not stopped growing since 15 :trepidation:

Im pretty sure I hit puberty way later than I should have because I used to be boneless and young looking even as recent as 1 year ago but ill get it checked to know for sure
Your in the exact same situation as me then I was the same. So yeah get it checked for sure.

strange you should be taller judging by your father height but at the end of the day that was your supposed height even if slept well ect you will probably the same height

strange you should be taller judging by your father height but at the end of the day that was your supposed height even if slept well ect you will probably the same height
yeah. even with shitty habits, he should still have been atleast 5'9", maybe his bad habits are too extreme.

probably. i'm so happy i at least slept long hours consistently growing up even if my diet wasnt the best cus that shit makes a difference

Both my parents are 5-11-6'. Im about 5'8 at 16.6. Had similar habits lol i feel you, praying for you brother

yeah. even with shitty habits, he should still have been atleast 5'9", maybe his bad habits are too extreme.
when i was a teen i was eating horibbly almost no protein very low calorie my test was shit i was skinny fat my sleep was also not very good but im still 6 feet and i dont think if i was eating perfect and sleeping perfect that i was going to end 6""3 even i was doing everything perfect i was still going to be 6 feet

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
when i was a teen i was eating horibbly almost no protein very low calorie my test was shit i was skinny fat my sleep was also not very good but im still 6 feet and i dont think if i was eating perfect and sleeping perfect that i was going to end 6""3 even i was doing everything perfect i was still going to be 6 feet
exactly. Genetics is law. Maybe it is because of his shorter height mother.