do any other autists have sensory processing disorder ?

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
like i must wear ear plugs , like right now , and during sleep . spontaneous noises increase my anxiety and sometimes trigger hyperawareness . i cant stand bright lights . it hurts me when the window shades are not applied . i also have proprioception problem where i cannot think properly if not in the right position . my spine and skull asymmetrical and this makes very difficult to be aligned . i cant stand people talking and get panicked sometimes in public from the noise . also this is a body dysmorphic disorder , but i cant stand people looking at me so i dont go out my room . if i do i have to squint and clench to feel more dominant .

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: lemonnz, BrahminBoss, Jova and 3 others
Sorry bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Youㅤ
Yeah I struggle when people eat with their mouth open or make noises with their lips.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ, LancasteR and nathan
like i must wear ear plugs , like right now , and during sleep . spontaneous noises increase my anxiety and sometimes trigger hyperawareness . i cant stand bright lights . it hurts me when the window shades are not applied . i also have proprioception problem where i cannot think properly if not in the right position . my spine and skull asymmetrical and this makes very difficult to be aligned . i cant stand people talking and get panicked sometimes in public from the noise . also this is a body dysmorphic disorder , but i cant stand people looking at me so i dont go out my room . if i do i have to squint and clench to feel more dominant .
i can't stand loud noises

Yeah I struggle when people eat with their mouth open or make noises with their lips.
Misophonic ahh mf
jensen ackles eating GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
everyone does
Apparently not my fucking family.

Also certain textures hurt to touch.

I can't have different types of food be mixed. For example I can't have meat and veggies touch each other.

• +1
Reactions: nathan

I can't have different types of food be mixed. For example I can't have meat and veggies touch each other.
you might just be a picky eater

• JFL
what ur avi means

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ and nathan
you might just be a picky eater
i donno, its in the really bad range.

I remember spending 20 minutes just separating the chunks of meat and mushroom from this bowl of pasta.

• Woah
Reactions: nathan

same here

sometimes i forget to eat I just stay with food in my mouth

• JFL
same here

sometimes i forget to eat I just stay with food in my mouth
Oh shit, I forgot to eat today.

Yeah I can relate. I think I have several other disorders beyond my autism diagnosis.

• +1
Reactions: gigell