Do you hate Jews?

Do you hate Jews?

• Gas the jew(yes, I hate them)

Votes: 47 47.5%
  • Israel is our greatest ally and we love them(no, I love them)

Votes: 17 17.2%
  • Idc about Jews

Votes: 35 35.4%

• Total voters
It's obvious that Jews needs to "occupy" their adversaries based on this poll given that most people seem to wanna gas them.

Are u Israeli?
No I stand against israel on alot things but I disagree on that israel is apartheid, ethnostate, theocrazy and commiting genocide

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
No I stand against israel on alot things but I disagree on that israel is apartheid, ethnostate, theocrazy and commiting genocide
They killed 50k people

What a clown

• JFL
Meh I don’t feel bad for anyone anymore. Like nobody feels bad for me for being a 28 year old khhv so why should I sympathize with such people? And of course hamas are terrorists. They mass-killed innocent civilians which started this war.
Did this start on the 7th of October? Hamas actually made a mistake with their lack of action,

• Love it
Reactions: HardlyCoping
hebbe brutalized every antisemitic cuck in this thread, absolute jewish victory jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and thenewhebbe
Great people, oldest still standing monotheistic group in the world, Christian’s and Muslims should see them more like older cousins instead of competitors (I am Muslim)
Christians don’t view them as “competitors” only Muslims have such a stupid view. We see them as lost fools, idiots who reject the truth and are still stuck in the old days where god favours only them.

Muslims are a conquering religion so I can see why you lot see it as a competition. Israelis and Judaism is a joke they follow the Talmud and the Talmud is a hate book which is why Isreal and Palestine are at war

• JFL
I would much prefer an Israel to exist over a Palestine. Jews are in actuality not at all a threat or concern for Christendom, however the same can’t be true for 1.9 billion slobbering Islamic brutes with an average IQ of 60-75.

Jews have also contributed significantly to many domains. I like them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Baldingman1998
Fuck that, maybe when I was a child and brainwashed to believe that. Now they are diabolical evil scary people.

• JFL
It's obvious that Jews needs to "occupy" their adversaries based on this poll given that most people seem to wanna gas them.
I love "democracy" and "western values" and "personal freedom" what Israel and USA are allegedly based on

I would much prefer an Israel to exist over a Palestine. Jews are in actuality not at all a threat or concern for Christendom, however the same can’t be true for 1.9 billion slobbering Islamic brutes with an average IQ of 60-75.

20240501 153533

Screenshot 20240504 152920

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Tabula Rasa
They killed 50k people
They killed 30 to 40 and alot of them are hamas and if you compare it to real a genocide with worse weapons and bigger area like rwanda and a shorter time frame so rwanda around 500 k

Last edited:

yeah Jews are the silent threat Muslims are open about it
Islam is worse of course because of their shitty violent book but Jews ain't too far behind either

• JFL
Ohh How I love democracy. Ironically Israel is the only "democracy" in the middle east:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelswah:

• JFL
I'm anti-Zionist but I also have a Jewish gf (who's also anti-Zionist). I guess 'I don't care' was the best response.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Baldingman1998 and HTN_Mentalcel
Islam is worse of course because of their shitty violent book but Jews ain't too far behind either
The Old Testament is far more violent and sociopathic than the Qu'ran. Yahweh is just straight up evil, which makes sense given that he's literally just a Canaanite war/storm deity akin to Zeus that was repurposed for monotheism.

The Qu'ran definitely has violent aspects but also a lot of benevolent aspects mixed in. The Old Testament is mostly just malevolent (if we're using our inherited subconscious Christian morality as the yardstick).

Last edited:
What's wrong with "kill until there is no discourse in this world, and the religion is for Allah"? Liberal cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and HardlyCoping
What's wrong with "kill until there is no discourse in this world, and the religion is for Allah"? Liberal cuck
You Wahabbi's and wignats are cut from the same cloth istg. Atomwaffen Division = pasty ISIS.

They ruined the world

This is ridiculous lie. Average IQ in the Arab/Muslim is around the low-to-mid-80's, which is exactly what you'd expect from countries at that level of economic development. This is about where the average British man was in the 1950's.

• Love it
This is ridiculous lie. Average IQ in the Arab/Muslim is around the low-to-mid-80's, which is exactly what you'd expect from countries at that level of economic development. This is about where the average British man was in the 1950's.
Do you have the studies for this?

• JFL
Antisemitism is the retarded man's marxism.

The bad shit people accuse jews of being responsible for are just shit that makes wealthy people money.

Yes many jews have a fuck tonn of influence, but thats just because ashkenazi are slightly smarter than other ethnic groups. If they were gone, the same shit would be happening.

mass immigration: larger workforce and more consoomer cucks to buy shit

lgbt messaging: they think they can get gays to buy shitty rainbow mugs and shirts once a month

Israel: The constant support for israel is mostly because it's an excuse to pump more money into the military industrial complex

If you become a marxist, you'll actually understand how to solve all these problems.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Do you have the studies for this?
This study contains some data on average IQ in Arab nations:

I had a harder time finding the data for the claim I made about British IQ, since it was something I read about years ago, but this study does demonstrate significant IQ gains in Great Britain during the mid 20th century (4-10 points based on the age group on the Raven's Test):

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: King Solomon
Thoughts?
I hate them with perfect hate as my father hated Esau before he was even born.

Malachai 1:3 And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

Esau is the progenitor of the Edomites as he race mixed with 3 Canaanite women and no bastard (mixed race) shall ever enter the Kingdom.

1.) Deut 23:2
A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.

2.) Gen 26:34 And Esau was forty years old when he took to wife Judith the daughter of Beeri the Hittite, and Bashemath the daughter of Elon the Hittite:

3.) Gen 36:2
Esau took his wives from the daughters of Canaan: Adah the daughter of Elon the Hittite; Aholibamah the daughter of Anah, the daughter of Zibeon the Hivite;

According to DNA tests the so called Ashkenazi Jews DNA contain 50% Canaanite DNA https://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/jews-and-arabs-descended-from-canaanites/#:~:text=Most modern Jewish groups and the Arabic-speaking groups,at least half of their ancestry as Canaanite.

According to the 1925 Jewish Encyclopedia and 1985 Jewish Almac, the so-called Jews are the Edomites. So their own sources expose them.

Track the Genealogy of the Edomites from Esau to the Edomites to them being in Jerusalem in 150 AD and forced to convert do Judaism or die and they converted. From that time on they took on the identity and religion of Judaism and pretended to be Israelites from that point on. They eventually over throw the royal bloodline and took the crown (just like Russia in the 1900's in the Jewish Bolshevik revolution).

After taking over the throqn, king Herod became the first Edomite king in Jerusaleum. He ordered all babies to be slaughtered after he discovered the three qisemen qere not going to reveal to him the location of Jesus. These Edomites took on the identity of Israelites and the Edomites became known as Idumeans and eventually called Jews in the 17th century. They had Christ crucified for what they perceived to be blaspheme. Their Massiah is the anti-Christ.

According to the laq these Edomites are attempting to get passed in the Antisemitism Act in the senate (HR 6090) just reading the bible is considered antisemitism. The bible exposes the truth about Edomites and the truth shines light onto darkness and those of the dark hate the light.

If anything they're and have always been anti-Christian as their daddy lucifer. They're now attempting to usher in the anti-Christ, their messiah.

The Canaanites come from Canaan from Ham and the Wife of Ham which was a Nephilim or the offspring of a fallen angel aka Lucifer (through Cain).

1.) Gen 3:15
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

This is the Prophecy of Jesus and that GOD will maintain pure bloodlines to eventually birth Jesus and the bloodlines qill be at qar from the beginning to the end.

2.) Jesus calls the Idumeans (name change in the 17th century to Jews). Vipers, serpents, seed of the devil, synagogue of Satan, responsible for the destruction of all righteous blood from Abel to Zachariah. They continued to commit Genocide on the Israelites aka Caucasians until this very day.

A.) Matt 23:33 Serpents, brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell?
B.) John 8:44
You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

C.) Rev 3:9 Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie—indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.

They say they're Israelites but they're not, they're the seed of Lucifer and GOD has promised that they shall not only not enter the Kingdom because they're all Bastards, but the entire seed of Edom shall be completely destroyed off the face of the earth.

Obidiah 1:18 Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie—indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.

Now you have been illuminated on to who these monsters are and why they're pure evil in their thoughts and actions. A bad tree can only produce bad fruit. These are the parables of Yahshua in the wheat and tares, the sheep and goats, etc. The sheep and wheat are the Israelites, the Edomites are the Wheat/goats and are going and their seed shall be wiped out and their destiny is eternal damnation.

I forgive them of their sins for all they know is evil and lies as their daddy is the father of lies. Little did they know that crucifying Jesus fulfilled the scriptures and damned their own souls for eternity.

If you ever talk to an Edomite/Canaanite they will do nothing but lie as that's their nature. They'll always be the same. You can always trust an Edomite to act like their father the devil.

Last edited:
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
This study contains some data on average IQ in Arab nations:

I had a harder time finding the data for the claim I made about British IQ, since it was something I read about years ago, but this study does demonstrate significant IQ gains in Great Britain during the mid 20th century (4-10 points based on the age group on the Raven's Test):

Interesting: My theory was groups of people with an average of 70 and below are complete savages (no electricity, plumbing, living in huts, half naked, hunter gatherers, etc). Groups of people with an IQ range of 70-85 are third world shitholes, 85-90 range to be have some academic advancements, decent architecture and slightly higher quality of life, 95-105 first world nations, 107+ and the addition of high levels of creativity = greatest civilizations or nations in history.

It's tough to rate the Caucasians IQ since virtually all the nations (due to the Edomites) have been race mixed to oblivion. Germans during the time of Hitler's dictatorship had an average a 107 IQ and in some cities 114+ IQ's. Combine that with their high levels of creativity and national pride, this turned them into an incredible superpower within about a decade. It's too bad the parasites convinced the Americans to join the war.

Interesting: My theory was groups of people with an average of 70 and below are complete savages (no electricity, plumbing, living in huts, half naked, hunter gatherers, etc). Groups of people with an IQ range of 70-85 are third world shitholes, 85-90 range to be have some academic advancements, decent architecture and slightly higher quality of life, 95-105 first world nations, 107+ and the addition of high levels of creativity = greatest civilizations or nations in history.

It's tough to rate the Caucasians IQ since virtually all the nations (due to the Edomites) have been race mixed to oblivion. Germans during the time of Hitler's dictatorship had an average a 107 IQ and in some cities 114+ IQ's. Combine that with their high levels of creativity and national pride, this turned them into an incredible superpower within about a decade. It's too bad the parasites convinced the Americans to join the war.
Tbh, it's a crude theory. One that doesn't take into account all of the complicating factors that affect IQ's of populations (such as socio-economic development, recent historical circumstances, and even ecological factors pertaining to the rate of infectious diseases (when combined with extreme poverty and economic underdevelopment makes these particular diseases take a more drastic toll on the cognitive development of the young children who tend to contract them. And I think the white supremacist/'race realist'/alt-right perspective gets wrong is the causal relationship between national poverty and IQ; i.e. poor and underdeveloped nations are the way they are because they have low IQ's, when in reality, it's far more likely to be the other way around: people in these countries have a lower average IQ BECAUSE they are poorer and underdeveloped. and this is largely a matter of historical circumstance. The white supremacist/alt-right narrative is only willing to look at the past 500 years of history, where Western Europe has emerged as the dominant civilization. However, the Renaissance could have never happened without the Islamic Golden Age; with many renaissance scholars citing Arabic names in their treatises. The Islamic civilization of the middle brought Greek philosophy BACK to Europe, texts swhich were largely forgotten in Europe for hundreds of years. They also made incredible scientific advancements: they were the first to discover the Andromeda galaxy, developed advance theories of disease and literally inventing hospitals, founded the first university in Egypt, and unparalleled intellectual culture that hadn't been seen since the Ancient Greeks. Alll great civilizations experience ascent and decay, and the idea that Western civilization is the greatest because we achieved technological and political dominance in le current year is just ridiculously silly. The West is in decline; we're a few decades past its apex, and another civilization will take its place as hegemony as has always happened before. There's a strong likelihood that Muslim civilization didn't achieve global dominance the way the West did was because of the Mongols sacking Baghdad, the center of knowledge and high culture of the middle-age Islamic civilization. History is the domain of chaos.

Tbh, it's a crude theory. One that doesn't take into account all of the complicating factors that affect IQ's of populations (such as socio-economic development, recent historical circumstances, and even ecological factors pertaining to the rate of infectious diseases (when combined with extreme poverty and economic underdevelopment makes these particular diseases take a more drastic toll on the cognitive development of the young children who tend to contract them. And I think the white supremacist/'race realist'/alt-right perspective gets wrong is the causal relationship between national poverty and IQ; i.e. poor and underdeveloped nations are the way they are because they have low IQ's, when in reality, it's far more likely to be the other way around: people in these countries have a lower average IQ BECAUSE they are poorer and underdeveloped. and this is largely a matter of historical circumstance. The white supremacist/alt-right narrative is only willing to look at the past 500 years of history, where Western Europe has emerged as the dominant civilization. However, the Renaissance could have never happened without the Islamic Golden Age; with many renaissance scholars citing Arabic names in their treatises. The Islamic civilization of the middle brought Greek philosophy BACK to Europe, texts swhich were largely forgotten in Europe for hundreds of years. They also made incredible scientific advancements: they were the first to discover the Andromeda galaxy, developed advance theories of disease and literally inventing hospitals, founded the first university in Egypt, and unparalleled intellectual culture that hadn't been seen since the Ancient Greeks. Alll great civilizations experience ascent and decay, and the idea that Western civilization is the greatest because we achieved technological and political dominance in le current year is just ridiculously silly. The West is in decline; we're a few decades past its apex, and another civilization will take its place as hegemony as has always happened before. There's a strong likelihood that Muslim civilization didn't achieve global dominance the way the West did was because of the Mongols sacking Baghdad, the center of knowledge and high culture of the middle-age Islamic civilization. History is the domain of chaos.

Here's an exremely well-cited and well-argued article on the issue of IQ in Sub-Saharan Africa (and other tropical nations) that took me fucking forever to find because the original website is defunct:

Here's an exremely well-cited and well-argued article on the issue of IQ in Sub-Saharan Africa (and other tropical nations) that took me fucking forever to find because the original website is defunct:

Thank you for your research to find these studies.

Environmental factors do have major consequences for IQ. Your genetic baseline is your foundation. Enslavement, disease and nonstop war can severely detriment one's IQ. I believe the biggest factor of an individual IQ (if not a slave and in constant qar), is your oqn drive. I believe a person from any race can develop a high IQ and overcome their genetics and environment (unless a slave or in non stop war).

The problem with saying certain races are poor, poor nutrition, etc most of the higher IQ races over come their circumstances where as the low IQ races stay in the Low IQ brackets unless they go to a high IQ nation and adopts their customs, culture and educational practices. Their low IQ's are normally the cause of them being a poor country and having poor nutrition. I've seen these beliefs before where blacks blame being poor (due to the white man obviously) and being poor causes them to commit crimes higher than any other race and have the lowest IQ's. This is an illogical conclusion and denies the scientific studies.

A perfect example is in South Africa where the black racist supremacists have committed genocide on the white race, destroyed the white people's farms, businesses and kicked them out of their governments. After kicking out the high IQ whites their nations have crumbled back into third world shiteholes. Their unemployment is at all time record highs, their food supply has diminished drastically and poor nutrition's and starvation gets worse as the whites operated all the farms, their currency is at a 10,000% inflation rate, their crime has sky rocketed, etc etc. The infrastructure is crumbling and they're turning back into their savage qays. You see they were savage tribes before they were colonized aka civilized by the whites and now the whites are kicked out by the black power black racist supremacist and now they're going back to their savage roots. If you look at all the black tribes that are remote and untouched by the white man they live like savages with no pluming, electricity, half naked and a hunter gatherer society.

The Arabs didn't gain world domination due to the crusades and the whites actually deciding to defend southern Europe together as one unit. There was a 0% chance they would ever gain 100% occupation or even close to all white nations. In fact the white nations could've wiped them out completely and enslaved them as they did to the whites but they had a higher moral standard.

I've never heard of just using the last 500 years of history when you have the Roman, Greek, Phoenician, Japan, and Egyptian advanced civilizations/empires. These are all homogenous groups of high IQ people. The Arabs never came close to these Empires in terms of inventions, academic advancements or occupation of lands/people.

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton