Do you Need to find a job before moving to india or can i stay there like 6 months before getting One?

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Do any of you have experience on moving abroad like that? I can't find anything online, they only explain how to get a visa when you're already supposed to work there. If so how do i find a job in india from here?

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Deleted member 64942, N1666 and 1 other person
why do you want to move to india:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yden_M, Kazey, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
why do you want to move to india:feelskek:
Tired of Italy. I get tested for drugs every 3 months. Want to go there and smoke charas. THC Is essential for my looksmaxing

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Clavicular and philosopher
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Deleted member 64942, moggr2009 and 2 others
@albe.ORG there Is nothing to laugh asshole

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, albe.ORG and HTN_Mentalcel
Over if you want to visit india

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Don't even bother unless youre fluent in tamil and talagu

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Smoking weed is why your a fatcel tho:ogre::ogre:

• Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL
Smoking weed is why your a fatcel tho:ogre::ogre:
IMG 20230722 181945
this was my condition when i was smoking. My diet was coke and fast food btw

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, moreroidsmoredates and N1666
Enjoy the tight Indian pussy fella

• +1
biggest iqmin, reaction time min, testosteronemin, ambitionmin:feelshah::redpill:
I got a master degree in finance with 110/110 score while having 0 stress and my body and erections were High t as fuck. You fell for the zionist scams.

why india of all countries? has this site brainwashed you?

why india of all countries? has this site brainwashed you?
Because it's cheap and Is far from the zionist brainwashing

I got a master degree in finance with 110/110 score while having 0 stress and my body and erections were High t as fuck. You fell for the zionist scams.
You live in italy, doesnt compare. Italy might aswell be africa at this point, you will never compare to american universities!:ROFLMAO:

• Hmm...
Because it's cheap and Is far from the zionist brainwashing
dude they are the most ZOGed of all time, look at indian support from israel

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
You live in italy, doesnt compare. Italy might aswell be africa at this point, you will never compare to american universities!:ROFLMAO:
Bro i looked at harvard's macroeconomics exam and It was a joke. Italy Is well reowned to have the most difficult academics in Europe and Is currently the leading Power of EU, surpassing germany

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Bro i looked at harvard's macroeconomics exam and It was a joke. Italy Is well reowned to have the most difficult academics in Europe and Is currently the leading Power of EU, surpassing germany
I could go to any Italian uni and iqmog any professor, Italians are literally a lesser people.

• Hmm...
I could go to any Italian uni and iqmog any professor, Italians are literally a lesser people.
You're deluded as fuck. You would study 3x more in Italy. I could literally answer easily to all questions in that test, they weren't even High level.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Ysmcou83wj0c1
you're confusing Italy with the balkans

You're deluded as fuck. You would study 3x more in Italy. I could literally answer easily to all questions in that test, they weren't even High level.
Macroeconomics:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood: lets see you pass the LSATs boyo:feelshah:

View attachment 2893261 you're confusing Italy with the balkans
no im not italians are historically cuckolds and prob low iq because of the countless rapings they received throughout history, look at italian diplomacy for example. Its a try not to eat a 12 inch cock challenge when doing foreign diplomacy JFL

no im not italians are historically cuckolds and prob low iq because of the countless rapings they received throughout history, look at italian diplomacy for example. Its a try not to eat a 12 inch cock challenge when doing foreign diplomacy JFL
People in my uni went to erasmus to rack up Easy grades. And erasmus students came here and got shit grades

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
U literally live in India already boyo. Kick ur feet up and enjoy mumbai 2.0 aka Rome

• JFL
Reactions: Kazey and xegigi
IMG 8545

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
only way he can get a girl
thats cap the bull is a gigachad he slays stacies wherever he goes
I Wish. Italy Is a fascist shithole
dude you live in one of the most visited countries in europe

just fucking move to the coast and get rich selling icecream to westerners that come in the summer

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
bro what at least go to thailand

bro what at least go to thailand
Aryans lived in north inida, thailand just ladyboys and gook insects. Tbh when i go to north india the air turns on my ancestral senses and i start become hostile to dravidian tea sellers