Does playing video games matter if I can't get pussy anyway.

northern mogger

northern mogger

Look down on earth and see the seeds you have sown
title. I have stopped video games for 3 months and almost jack shit has changed. does it even matter
@Michael Myers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Eren, aleksander and 1 other person
Playing video games isn’t the reason you’re incel. The reason you’re incel is because you’re a sub psl 5 shitskin like me. :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, Latinolooksmaxxer, socialcel and 7 others
You need to replace it with another productive activity though

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, insufferableincel and northern mogger
Muh hamza is my father, stfu cold showers don’t do shit bud

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Eren, aleksander and northern mogger
Playing video games isn’t the reason you’re incel. The reason you’re incel is because you’re a sub psl 5 shitskin like me. :feelsbadman:
i cant get cooch does gaming matter then

Muh hamza is my father, stfu cold showers don’t do shit bud
Jeffrey detected, opinion rejected
Images   2024 05 05T011935118

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, insufferableincel, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and northern mogger
Girls love all kinds of guys including gamer guys

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, Clown Show and Latinolooksmaxxer
your not a incel because you play video games you play video games because your a incel normal people dont play video games they are out with their friends and gf play games is a waste of time and a form of escaping reality

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
your not a incel because you play video games you play video games because your a incel normal people dont play video games they are out with their friends and gf play games is a waste of time and a form of escaping reality
Tbh i just prefer to be alone

Try Bonesmashing your brain with a hammer

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Try Bonesmashing your brain with a hammer
title. I have stopped video games for 3 months and almost jack shit has changed. does it even matter
@Michael Myers
ADONISSSSS
Fuck gamers because gaming is a chad/Normie trait. Gamers are lazy and can just stream + make millions of streaming. Gamers are so lucky Man just be gamer is law

• So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Fuck gamers because gaming is a chad/Normie trait. Gamers are lazy and can just stream + make millions of streaming. Gamers are so lucky Man just be gamer is law
to make money off of gaming you need to be either a) very very fucking good at the game b)very hyper NT or c)still very fucking good at the game but u can be a bit less nt

you need to be somewhat gl and actually approach

I've realised gaming is not an issue at all really

For me, I get bored after 2-3 hours, so it's not like u waste the whole day. I make music so often I could be doing that instead I suppose, but if u don't have anything else to do, gaming is fine

It's better and more enjoyable than scrolling social media on your phone, which is probably what you'd be doing otherwise

• +1
facts when Im socialmaxxing I hardly play much vidya at all

though its not an issue in itself, even if you go for the effortmaxxing cope. leisure activities are needed for optimal performance

Last edited:
Go play vidya with a girl then.

• +1
Focus on some productive activity that will ascend you and play games on the side: problem solved.

Go play vidya with a girl then.
I've realised gaming is not an issue at all really

For me, I get bored after 2-3 hours, so it's not like u waste the whole day. I make music so often I could be doing that instead I suppose, but if u don't have anything else to do, gaming is fine

It's better and more enjoyable than scrolling social media on your phone, which is probably what you'd be doing otherwise
to make money off of gaming you need to be either a) very very fucking good at the game b)very hyper NT or c)still very fucking good at the game but u can be a bit less nt
It’s due to being hyper NT probably look at the top tier streamers at the moment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, optimisticzoomer and <6PSLcel
It’s due to being hyper NT probably look at the top tier streamers at the moment
No one is talking about making money off gaming

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel