Does t4 thyroid hormone have any role in pubertymaxxing?

M

MA_ascender

Zephir
at first it seems promising, increases growth rate, shed off excess fat that may be an estrogen generating catastrophe, and drastically increase androgens if you had suboptimal levels before (with the shitty diets and hormonal disruptors of today's world i suppose this would be common) but then there are also the catabolism risks, increased bone age (wonder if this would be a problem if an AI is used) and other unwanted effects. what's the verdict?

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen, shalomnigga and elemanzelvadre
bump

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
@benchlordthethird @JCaesar @tempelcat4 @truecel12

• +1
@Fishy

• +1
brutal no reply pill

• +1

• Love it
Reactions: MA_ascender
at first it seems promising, increases growth rate, shed off excess fat that may be an estrogen generating catastrophe, and drastically increase androgens if you had suboptimal levels before (with the shitty diets and hormonal disruptors of today's world i suppose this would be common) but then there are also the catabolism risks, increased bone age (wonder if this would be a problem if an AI is used) and other unwanted effects. what's the verdict?
Yes it should help facial development and bone debelopment as long as ur estrogen doesnt crash from it

what dosages would you suggest?
im not sure tbh i never ran it before but you prob want to run a dose on the lower side my guess because fucking with ur thyroid is pretty dangerous

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre and MA_ascender
increases the growth speed, but does not improve any final growth, you’re just increasing the speed, helps with metabolism
I don't think I can reach my final height. Do you think I should use this in such a situation?

Doesn't it increase the final length when used with ai?

I don't think I can reach my final height. Do you think I should use this in such a situation?

Doesn't it increase the final length when used with ai?
no it doesnt increase your final growth and idek how much it will help with speed just use hgh and a ai

• +1
High dose t4 completely replaces your natural production and as long as you take selenium and zinc you will have more t3 then you would have naturally but this way would close your growth plates faster then if you were to do low dose. TSH doesn't matter if your source of t4 is completely replaced exogenously.

t3 is the biologically active one, and I think having higher t4 and it converting into you own t3 seems more effective then taking t3 itself, but dyor. t3 is more potent and shorter half life, whereas t4 is the opposite.

Low dose with ai for a long period of time 1+ years, seems like the way to increase the most amount of height without rapidly closing growth plates.

A strong ai would be needed though, arimidex or letro.

Quoting @Osie... ". In a case report done on a 12-year-old with hypothyroidism, it was shown that anastrozole was highly effective in delaying epiphyseal fusion after the child’s bone age was severely advanced after experiencing rapid catch up growth due to T4 supplementation and skeletal maturation. Originally, the 12-year-old boy with hypothyroidism had a bone age of six years old and was only growing about an inch a year. They decided to put this boy onto T4 because of this, and after two years, at 14 years old and 2 months, he had a bone age of 13 years old. His growth rate skyrocketed quickly to 9.9cm a year, however, the rapid bone age advancement was concerning, so they decided to put him on 1 mg of Anastrozole a day, to delay epiphyseal fusion. Shockingly, at 15 years old and 9 months, his bone age was only 13 years old and 6 months. And then at 16 years old and 5 months, his bone age was only 14 years old and 6 months. However, this was caused because they increased this boy’s T4 dose even more. They eventually took this child off anastrozole, so in three years, his bone age advanced only 1.5 years, despite increased T4 doses."

• +1
Reactions: piec, ALTF4, mogpending and 1 other person
no it doesnt increase your final growth and idek how much it will help with speed just use hgh and a ai
Low dose t4/t3 may reduce the length of HOW much TIME slightly you have to grow but if you are on an ai and hgh or some sort of ghrh/ghrp it will amplify those effects much more.

• +1
Low dose t4/t3 may reduce the length of HOW much TIME slightly you have to grow but if you are on an ai and hgh or some sort of ghrh/ghrp it will amplify those effects much more.
you’d have to crash your estrogen for you to keep your plates open long enough

"Luckily, we already have a study showing that this solution will work. In a case report done on a 12-year-old with hypothyroidism, it was shown that anastrozole was highly effective in delaying epiphyseal fusion after the child’s bone age was severely advanced after experiencing rapid catch up growth due to T4 supplementation and skeletal maturation. Originally, the 12-year-old boy with hypothyroidism had a bone age of six years old and was only growing about an inch a year. They decided to put this boy onto T4 because of this, and after two years, at 14 years old and 2 months, he had a bone age of 13 years old. His growth rate skyrocketed quickly to 9.9cm a year, however, the rapid bone age advancement was concerning, so they decided to put him on 1 mg of Anastrozole a day, to delay epiphyseal fusion. Shockingly, at 15 years old and 9 months, his bone age was only 13 years old and 6 months. And then at 16 years old and 5 months, his bone age was only 14 years old and 6 months. However, this was caused because they increased this boy’s T4 dose even more. They eventually took this child off anastrozole, so in three years, his bone age advanced only 1.5 years, despite increased T4 doses."

you’d have to crash your estrogen for you to keep your plates open long enough
It would slightly change how much your growth plates age, for a lot of amplifications, like 1 + 1 = 3 types of synergy (eg. increased IGF-1 levels, chondrocyte proliferation, etc.)

I know I must of had hypothyroidism, as I had an enlarged thyroid and after taking T4 its reduced a lot.

• +1
Reactions: piec
@BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: piec
"Luckily, we already have a study showing that this solution will work. In a case report done on a 12-year-old with hypothyroidism, it was shown that anastrozole was highly effective in delaying epiphyseal fusion after the child’s bone age was severely advanced after experiencing rapid catch up growth due to T4 supplementation and skeletal maturation. Originally, the 12-year-old boy with hypothyroidism had a bone age of six years old and was only growing about an inch a year. They decided to put this boy onto T4 because of this, and after two years, at 14 years old and 2 months, he had a bone age of 13 years old. His growth rate skyrocketed quickly to 9.9cm a year, however, the rapid bone age advancement was concerning, so they decided to put him on 1 mg of Anastrozole a day, to delay epiphyseal fusion. Shockingly, at 15 years old and 9 months, his bone age was only 13 years old and 6 months. And then at 16 years old and 5 months, his bone age was only 14 years old and 6 months. However, this was caused because they increased this boy’s T4 dose even more. They eventually took this child off anastrozole, so in three years, his bone age advanced only 1.5 years, despite increased T4 doses."

It would slightly change how much your growth plates age, for a lot of amplifications, like 1 + 1 = 3 types of synergy (eg. increased IGF-1 levels, chondrocyte proliferation, etc.)

I know I must of had hypothyroidism, as I had an enlarged thyroid and after taking T4 its reduced a lot.
1mg of anastrazole is crashing your estrogen

don't ttake it without a reason for doing it. For heightmaxxing ok but i can't think of any other legit reason why you need it in puberty.

• +1
don't ttake it without a reason for doing it. For heightmaxxing ok but i can't think of any other legit reason why you need it in puberty.
im a shortcel 5'7 with 15.0 bone age i want to take anstrozole hgh and t4 whats the recommended dosage mr doctorcel

only lowers by 50%, and most mood effects go away after 1 week
92% which is a complete crash, and the side effects don't go away as long as your crashed, your estrogen will also rebound unless you gradually reduce the dose, if you rebound it then it can cause premature closing of growth plates or tons of other side effects.

Anastrazole also fucks with your lipids on high dosages reducing good cholesterol and increasing bad cholesterol.

If you crash estrogen, take a medium dosage of T3, and take a lot of HGH (around 10IU's), and if you're broke then high dose MK + 5IU's of HGH then yes it'll work.

Crashing estrogen has so many side effects and it will fuck up your brain development, but it's the only way to stop the closing of growth plates.

T3 has to be split into several doses per day, short half life, but 3-4x more effective than T4, T3 is so much fucking better.

Last edited:
  • +1
92% which is a complete crash, and the side effects don't go away as long as your crashed, your estrogen will also rebound unless you gradually reduce the dose, if you rebound it then it can cause premature closing of growth plates or tons of other side effects.

Anastrazole also fucks with your lipids on high dosages reducing good cholesterol and increasing bad cholesterol.

If you crash estrogen, take a medium dosage of T3, and take a lot of HGH (around 10IU's), and if you're broke then high dose MK + 5IU's of HGH then yes it'll work.

Crashing estrogen has so many side effects and it will fuck up your brain development, but it's the only way to stop the closing of growth plates.

T3 has to be split into several doses per day, short half life, but 3-4x more effective than T4, T3 is so much fucking better.
can i make shit happen on 0.25 mg anastrozole, whatever amount of hgh they prescribe me, and mk677 + 150mcg T4?

can i make shit happen on 0.25 mg anastrozole, whatever amount of hgh they prescribe me, and mk677 + 150mcg T4?
run t3 instead of t4, 0.25mg anastrozole will probably do the job up the dosage if you need to, and hgh try to get at least 5IU's but if you get a prescription then you'll get more, and MK677 as much as possible without side effects

run t3 instead of t4, 0.25mg anastrozole will probably do the job up the dosage if you need to, and hgh try to get at least 5IU's but if you get a prescription then you'll get more, and MK677 as much as possible without side effects
i can get t4 for 0.6 us dollars for 30x50mcg. t3 is a pain in the ass i need another roid guy and it's so niche i dont think they'll have it

im thinking 150mcg t4

i can get t4 for 0.6 us dollars for 30x50mcg. t3 is a pain in the ass i need another roid guy and it's so niche i dont think they'll have it
t3 better but go for wtv u want

its 92% for females probably with breast cancer jfl instead of typing up "how much does arimidex lower estrogen" use some more refined searches, its 50% for males. and throwing around estrogen rebound is so dumb, because there is a solution which is tapering your dosage off. If your willing to play with your hormones, you take your doses correctly and accordingly and its not a problem.

HGH (most likely ur getting chinese ratpiss) 10iu's has diminishing returns after 3-5ius. "High dose" MK has diminishing returns after 25mg.

T3 is much harder to dose correctly u will need bloods you can fuck urself up quicker with t3 then t4.
Screenshot 2024 05 19 at 111458am

• Hmm...
Reactions: ALTF4
0.25 is not enough to get estrogen below 20pg/ml.

its 92% for females probably with breast cancer jfl instead of typing up "how much does arimidex lower estrogen" use some more refined searches, its 50% for males. and throwing around estrogen rebound is so dumb, because there is a solution which is tapering your dosage off. If your willing to play with your hormones, you take your doses correctly and accordingly and its not a problem.

HGH (most likely ur getting chinese ratpiss) 10iu's has diminishing returns after 3-5ius. "High dose" MK has diminishing returns after 25mg.

T3 is much harder to dose correctly u will need bloods you can fuck urself up quicker with t3 then t4.
View attachment 2929070
Source for the hgh dosage stuff? Wym by diminishing results

Source for the hgh dosage stuff? Wym by diminishing results
And this assumes your hgh isn't chinese dropshipped insulin piss

Qsc hgh is legit with janoshik and blood tests.
do you really think your getting 100iu's for less than $100. and still that doesn't explain why people on this forum who take 10 iu's still don't see growth on qsc hgh

do you really think your getting 100iu's for less than $100. and still that doesn't explain why people on this forum who take 10 iu's still don't see growth on qsc hgh
Won’t even bother replying to this

• JFL
Reactions: benchlordthethird
I’ve watched it before but ok. There’s many different factors for optimal hgh dosage
ofc, but giving a blanket dosage of 10iu's is 1. expensive 2. diminishing returns 3. way more dangerous, if you want an 'optimal' dosage, go get bloods, go to a lab, get REAL hgh. dyor

• +1
Reactions: ALTF4
A guy had estrogen in the 10's on 0.5 times a week I lowkey think your AI's are bunk
ur taking one dude who gave his results on a forum compared to a studies results of 50%.

starting estrogen levels, different amounts of aromatase, they're all different for everyone.

your logic is just flawed.

View attachment 2929070
i'll admitt you're right, didn't even know there's that much of a difference on how much estrogen is lowered by AI's in men, 1mg of anastrozole should be the standard then because 50% is just enough.

• +1
Reactions: benchlordthethird