eye surgeries seem like cope, i dont think chad eyes are attainable

Indracelly

Indracelly

Sanjeet O' Bhai
does anyone have a good before/after pic of someone going from normie eyes to chad eyes?

I looked at all the surgeries and pics on tabanmd.com and none of them got chad eyes, they just went from having subhuman eyes to normie/decent looking eyes.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and ineonx
Dont think anyone ever said you can get chad eyes with surgry

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Chad eyes? Why do you need chad eyes? And how does not being able to achieve chad eyes mean eye surgeries are cope? Why can't you be satisfied with high htn eyes for instance? I don't understand this autistic forum's obsession with being full chad lol. Be grateful for any ascension at all. Btw going from subhuman eyes to normie eyes is a good ascension

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Icon, LegitUser and 9 others
CANT CHANGE UR EYES BOYO SPEND 50K AND LOOK LIKE SHIT

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Chad eyes? Why do you need chad eyes? And how does not being able to achieve chad eyes mean eye surgeries are cope? Why can't you be satisfied with high htn eyes for instance? I don't understand this autistic forum's obsession with being full chad lol. Be grateful for any ascension at all. Btw going from subhuman eyes to normie eyes is a good ascension

why spend $20k for that? just promise some stacy $20k if she marries you

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pakicel, rand anon and UZB_Strebl
does anyone have a good before/after pic of someone going from normie eyes to chad eyes?

I looked at all the surgeries and pics on tabanmd.com and none of them got chad eyes, they just went from having subhuman eyes to normie/decent looking eyes.
No there is it’s just dangerous the procedures

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, rolex and 97baHater

Cope
Periorbital Implants + fat graft mogs
If you have good eye spacing, there is hope

• +1
Reactions: Aero and maxxmclooks
Cope
Periorbital Implants + fat graft mogs
If you have good eye spacing, there is hope

will it give me eyes like this

Then why wouldn't you be able to ascend them to chadlite

i dont have good eye area, but i dont think i can do anything about it because i dont have any scleral show or anything, retracting my eyelids would probably interfere with my vision

i also think my eyes are too widely spaced but im not sure

i dont have good eye area, but i dont think i can do anything about it because i dont have any scleral show or anything, retracting my eyelids would probably interfere with my vision

i also think my eyes are too widely spaced but im not sure
Send pic in dm

yeah bro eye surgeries work rlly well, implants can help a lot

which implants?

infraorbital rim implants?
infras and supras, and rep my posts graycell, that’s the graycell curse, you need to rep every post

for me too, not that striking, but very solid

you give the 20k, then she takes half of the remaining with an immediate divorce.

Brutal

no i have average eyes, one is neutral the other is negative canthal tilt
well ur indian, so there's already no way you have average eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Aero
Because we spend thousands of fucking dollars on these surgeries you retard. And it doesn't matter, subhuman or normie, you end up going from invisible to invisible anyway.

• JFL
Reactions: dervw4cenks
Because we spend thousands of fucking dollars on these surgeries you retard. And it doesn't matter, subhuman or normie, you end up going from invisible to invisible anyway.
You've been subhuman your entire life so how would you know what it's like being a normie? You also have autism most likely and can't even talk to people without getting nervous.

Just lay down and let go. There's no hope for people this far below average like you.

Last edited:
well ur indian, so there's already no way you have average eyes

I do, I have some bagginess underneath my eyes but I can fraud them as aegyo sal

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
Most stacies won't accept a lump sum payment like that. They expect monthly contributions and in many cases, you will be paying more than that per year to betabux her. And they price discriminate a lot when deciding their betabuxxing rates. So a truecel is gonna be paying hundreds of thousands per year, a subhuman would maybe pay 50k a year, a normie around 10-20k and so on. They do provide discounts if you want a very long-term arrangement and if you play emotional tampon, jetermax, delusionmax etc but it's not cost effective at all unless you are HTN+.

So getting 20k of surgery to go from truecel/subhuman to normie is worth it most cases if you want an affordable betabuxxing arrangement.

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo
Most stacies won't accept a lump sum payment like that. They expect monthly contributions and in many cases, you will be paying more than that per year to betabux her. And they price discriminate a lot when deciding their betabuxxing rates. So a truecel is gonna be paying hundreds of thousands per year, a subhuman would maybe pay 50k a year, a normie around 10-20k and so on. They do provide discounts if you want a very long-term arrangement and if you play emotional tampon, jetermax, delusionmax etc but it's not cost effective at all unless you are HTN+.

So getting 20k of surgery to go from truecel/subhuman to normie is worth it most cases if you want an affordable betabuxxing arrangement.
information from the slums of my ass

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Icon and Pakicel

just fat graft can be enough to make an eye area appealing if u have decent orbital bones but shitty fat pads (aka me)

even if u wouldnt u could get obo and be all good, will cost a lot tho
i agree, but it is way easier to fix the periorbital region than the eye spacing itself

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Eye area is unfixable

Good thread
Eye area is the hardest thing to maxx

i agree, but it is way easier to fix the periorbital region than the eye spacing itself
btw any help for fixing partial uue? pretty much like shown in this pic

been struggling with this quite a while now, could fillers help?

Attachments

• IMG_7563.jpeg
    IMG_7563.jpeg
    52.1 KB · Views: 0
just fat graft can be enough to make an eye area appealing if u have decent orbital bones but shitty fat pads (aka me)
show results?

I'm getting fat graft next year

@caiolindo an improvement but not all of us have problems with upper eyelid exposure

@caiolindo an improvement but not all of us have problems with upper eyelid exposure
he probably chose the end result, since it is possible to predict