eyelinermaxxing

Charisma

Charisma

nword49’s mentor
any good guides?

a foid told me that I should use eyeliner in my inner/mid eyelids and I want to try it

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and ocy.qd
kohl is pretty good, try an eyelash curler first tho it should normally be enough if ur lashes are dark and long and maxxed

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
kohl is pretty good, try an eyelash curler first tho it should normally be enough if ur lashes are dark and long and maxxed
I am already curling, want more

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and atlantean
any good guides?

a foid told me that I should use eyeliner in my inner/mid eyelids and I want to try it
maybe Cameron Hill will have one

any good guides?

Kohl looks pretty good, and def doesn't look as gay as wearing straight up eyeliner.

• +1
Reactions: Charisma and thebuffdon690
It’s banned? Also it can be dangerous. And seems pointless as well
The source for it being dangerous comes from a study based off of Kohl in INDIA, so you do w/ that what you will.

Also the reason why importing it is banned is because most creators don't make it authentically.
Here's a comment I found on that:
Traditional Kohl actually doesn't have lead in them!! They use all natural products and are used in many traditions and religions since it contains healing properties for the eyes and rejuvenates it. It's said to prevent eye infections and doesn't cause any irritation even for sensitive eyes. Most kohl manufactured today does contain lead but many websites make authentic kohl. They can be a little expensive because they're traditionally made but I still recommend them, even if you don't believe in it's medicinal properties, kohl still looks good on most people.

Here are some websites that sell traditional kohl with no lead:

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
does this work?
no has to be a powder that u apply with a stick, needs to be authentic tho the cheaper shit ones are contaminated with metals like @0hMan said. i normally apply it at night and after washing my face in the morning it settles in nicely and doesn't look overly done and excessive

• +1
Reactions: cavy and Charisma
  • +1
Reactions: M-1014 and atlantean