Ffs one of you with an active in r/JawSurgery account apply to be a mod

ItsOver999

ItsOver999

Kraken

EC441D32 C087 4F26 8870 AEC65F0FB1FF

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and M-1014
Theres literally liberal faggots tryna become a mod in order to censor the subreddit from looksmaxers

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003 and M-1014
bumper cars

I JUST BUMPED THIS THREAD
YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL

EVERYONE CAME HERE BECAUSE OF ME

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOver999
@ItsOver999 It wont work. You know that cuck website. Think about what happened to r/incel, r/braincels, r/incelswithouthate. The atmosphere of Reddit isn't hospitable for that kind of blackpills or knowledge about male aesthetics. They just don't want it at all on their website, and that's been the attitude for at least five years.

I haven't read anything from that sub, so it would be surprising to me if anything blackpilled is currently tolerated.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
@ItsOver999 It wont work. You know that cuck website. Think about what happened to r/incel, r/braincels, r/incelswithouthate. The atmosphere of Reddit isn't hospitable for that kind of blackpills or knowledge about male aesthetics. They just don't want it at all on their website, and that's been the attitude for at least five years.

I haven't read anything from that sub, so it would be surprising to me if anything blackpilled is currently tolerated.
Nah for years "its over" lingo was allowed but 2 months ago there was an Orthodontist who took over and would ban looksmax lingo and so a post was made about her and she cried and gave moderation to a random autist and the autist is retarded and wants to give up being a mod to someone else but he doesnt want censorship and i tried telling him he should just be mod but hes autistic i suspect.. so yeah we need to get one of us made as head mod.

I also tried to tell him to make me a mod but he wont he wants an "election". I cant win the election cuz my reddit accounts dont have history on the sub.

But nobody is saying they wanna be a mod except a pro censorship faggot liberal

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Its over