Fixed my canthal tilt

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

I drink YOUR milkshake 🥤
Couldn’t be arsed curling like fag , cut that shit off with Paal packet scissors now it looks more neutral and not nct. I will soon apply subtle eyeliner in bottom lashes and get stroma in 5 years

CB991929 06D3 44BD B6D7 318A3A6D466D

I cut off this part

262A0EC2 929E 4B1D B97E 71FDFCB3ECC9

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy, Kroker and kyrre
You can see here how outer part of eyelashes are dropping down and hiding exocanthion giving illusion of lower CT

CE69E637 9027 4306 BA49 3E45A9C5BE08

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and LancasteR
IMG 7358

• JFL
Reactions: micropp, normie_joe, justbentbro and 7 others
Why are my eyebrows so thin and non existent imso ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, horizontallytall, LancasteR and 1 other person
Yeah but it looks weird after few days and the growth isn’t enough to cut it off again. I actually leave the part you cut (the lateral lashes) and make everything shorter especially the inner ends. It makes a slight different in perceived pfl

• Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and LancasteR
but infra implants would fix your nct, so its up to you. maybe just a canthoplasty could work
nope too much pct is feminine, neutral mogs cos i already have feminnine eye shape, very high pct only works for those with giga dimorphism like ramirez

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
nope too much pct is feminine, neutral mogs cos i already have feminnine eye shape, very high pct only works for those with giga dimorphism like ramirez
do you have any pictures in color so i can tell 100%

Tag me when you do take a pic in color, sometimes its hard to tell with just black and white
its colour i just upped contrast

its colour i just upped contrast
damn i just realized i was looking at the 2nd pic, ya you have a neturel ct tbh you just have giga droppy eyelid.

• +1
i used to cut off my lashes for more pct as a kid even tho i wasnt aware of it i feel like doing it again because of similar reason and also bc eyelashes keep falling into my fucking eye

• +1
i used to cut off my lashes for more pct as a kid even tho i wasnt aware of it i feel like doing it again because of similar reason and also bc eyelashes keep falling into my fucking eye
You can also curl it if ur eyes are not hooded

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated
@Willmogulater

@Pei i will get stroma soon if they release it im working for that

@Willmogulater fker call insta

i have same shit. should i cut it?

• +1