Frame is a male gaze only

albanian_chad

albanian_chad

MOGGER OF BALKAN
I need seen any girl say omg his shoulder so wide.They only care about ur face then ur height.It a cope by manlets and sub5 really.

If u frame is 5inches more isnt gonna do shit for ur subhuman face and u bein a manlet
No pussy for u u fucking dirty incel:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WatermelonLover, Davidproton, sayi and 9 others
it matters nigga. As long as your not noticeably thin youll be fine though tbh going from a good solid frame to a huge frame isnt gonna make much of a difference.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, Richard Cheese, SubhumanCurrycel and 10 others
I need seen any girl say omg his shoulder so wide.They only care about ur face then ur height.It a cope by manlets and sub5 really.

If u frame is 5inches more isnt gonna do shit for ur subhuman face and u bein a manlet
normally I don't do this but this time it has to be done

JoinedMar 16, 2024Posts1,334Reputation748

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, murdah, Davidproton and 17 others
women care about frame more than men and anyone that says otherwise has never experienced being broad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: callisto, mewingmaxxer, smoth and 34 others
Foids love a v-taper jfl.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Loveland, lebronjames23 and 15 others

Attachments

• D7F5566B-F4BF-42B1-AA14-BAB3F2B25463.jpeg
    D7F5566B-F4BF-42B1-AA14-BAB3F2B25463.jpeg
    518.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
frame matters hella bro, my gf said she liked my broad shoulders and she liked biting them

• +1
Reactions: murdah, reek, datboijj and 3 others
normally I don't do this but this time it has to be done

JoinedMar 16, 2024Posts1,334Reputation748
Joined Jan 8, 2024

(Also i have joined since 2023 but i have deleted that account if u dont belive i have proof )

• +1
frame matters hella bro, my gf said she liked my broad shoulders and she liked biting them
Jfl maybe but jbs dont give a shit tho and thats all it matter

Lmao are you retarded frame is one of the most important things in terms of attractiveness for men theres many studies on it. The same way a good hip to waist ratio is attractive on women. Also i have been complimented by many women on my body and the most common compliment by far is about the shoulder shape which is basically the same as saying a nice frame

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, SoundnVision, dna_cel and 5 others
  • +1
they care more than men do

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and liberiangrimreaper
women care about frame more than men and anyone that says otherwise has never experienced being broad.
Yes True my wideness Come in clutch

Frame is everything that height can give but on steroid.

Foids love a v-taper jfl.

It’s law

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, liberiangrimreaper and Heinrich Schmidt
how can we get this guy banned?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and caiolindo

one of the worst takes ive seen on this forum holy

• +1
Reactions: callisto and SomaliMax
Yup my iois went up when I first started using shoulder pads

• JFL
Reactions: Davidproton, sayi and datboijj
Agree as a guy with above average frame

It absolutely matter you just don’t talk to girls. I have heard plenty of girls make fun of guys for being thin and skinny

• +1
Reactions: Dream99
wormboi

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
“But they said they love dad bods” :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
the origin of dad bods were athletic good looking men who fell off their regime by only a little
you were probably too young when it became a thing in 2015

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink
brae said it’s worthless and he was quite broad in the past, probably older women care about frame more

The state of this forum. Nigga don't ever think again. I've never seen something as retarded as this post and I've seen quite a lot of @Bzz threads. Frame absolutely matters

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
the origin of dad bods were athletic good looking men who fell off their regime by only a little
you were probably too young when it became a thing in 2015
Im 19 sir.

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
Wide dismorphic shoulders are female gaze.
Big biceps triceps legs, muh deadlift muh squat muh powerlift ! Is all male gaze

when women say they like a man in uniform/suits is because it enhances frame. Its kinda of impossible to be incel with elite frame but frame correlates with height so yea..

:lul::lul: sucks for you nigger for me girls compliment for my broad shoulder one of them said i even have it broader than Leon Edwards :lul::lul: and for face i got compliments for chad jaw and lean face folded multiple woman too ...in conclusion FRAME = LIFE , FACE = LIFE THEREFORE FACE=FRAME & FRAME=FACE HENCE PROVED

wtf is this cope frame and height can literaly make a slayer

it's legit better frame than yours, because athletic>skinny>fat
I'm jacked, tall, with mogger frame and you're a twink built for bbc

Do you ever compliment a women on her tits ? no, frame is like that

height > frame

There's this dude at the gym I go to, like 6'2-6'4. Built like a twig. He asked me to spot for him one time, was going for a "4 rep max." Barely squeaked out four reps of 145. Has had at least 3 different HTB girlfriends.

frame and neck subconsciously matters a lot. cope harder with your subhuman bideltoid width

Its not, cope harder

Autistic black n white thinking detected