Frame mog battle

xz90

xz90

Banned
Frame mog battle. Me vs anyone who dare to post their pic and try to mog me

It's alright.
We all win against you without posting our pictures.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Autist
@Zyros

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus and xz90

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084, kobecel, FatmanO and 5 others
if that is you, you frame mog me. But if we wait a year, i will be superior frame to you
Rofl not a chance. I've been lifting 6 months total. Natty for a good portion of that time and only on 250mg test per week for another portion of those 6 months.

As of 2 weeks ago I've said fuck it and started injecting myself with all kinds of shit. In those 2 weeks I'm already up 20lbs. Just wait another 2-3 months of me on all this stuff. My shoulders will be the size of basketballs.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
Rofl not a chance. I've been lifting 6 months total. Natty for a good portion of that time and only on 250mg test per week for another portion of those 6 months.

As of 2 weeks ago I've said fuck it and started injecting myself with all kinds of shit. In those 2 weeks I'm already up 20lbs. Just wait another 2-3 months of me on all this stuff. My shoulders will be the size of basketballs.
what did you inject?

what did you inject?
I just adjusted my doses but now I'm on 625mg/wk testE 300mg/wk mastE and 250mg/wk NPP.

Also gonna add in dbol soon. Then later I'll add m1t and then tren.

• +1
Reactions: xz90

im a little fat still :(

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
FatmanO wins

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Coping, kobecel, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
@Sc22 mogs this, through his delusions he mogs everyone on everything

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Coping

What have you been doing bro are you going hulk mode

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
What have you been doing bro are you going hulk mode
Yes I am. Adjusting my dosages starting today though to hopefully reduce face bloat.

• +1
Yes I am. Adjusting my dosages starting today though to hopefully reduce face bloat.
Was your face bloated before getting on anything? My face is bloated as fuck with low bf and im gonna kms soon if it dont fix

Was your face bloated before getting on anything? My face is bloated as fuck with low bf and im gonna kms soon if it dont fix
No it wasn't. It was fine on 250mg/test too, just the nandrolone and higher doses are bloating it.

No it wasn't. It was fine on 250mg/test too, just the nandrolone and higher doses are bloating it.
How much time do u spend in gym per day? Wont you lose all strenght if you hop off?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, deciduoustree and jefferson
How much time do u spend in gym per day? Wont you lose all strenght if you hop off?
I was doing 1 hours 4x per week but since starting all the gear 2 weeks ago i've upped it to 2 hours 5x per week

I was doing 1 hours 4x per week but since starting all the gear 2 weeks ago i've upped it to 2 hours 5x per week
Nice just dont lose it all after pls

When will you die then? Isnt this super expensive and unhealthy?
Not expensive, not exactly healthy either though

Gonna blast and cruise so I'll alternate between bodybuilding and trt doses.

Not any worse than cycling on and off health wise.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel and FatmanO

muh frame @itsOVER

• +1
I don’t even lift I only do swimming and running and stretching and stuff

BRUTAL MOG

im too fat to post my frame:ogre::ogre::lul:

I have lost count by now.
please tell fatman his frame is literal shitt his hips are wider than his 16" shoulders

• +1
I would but you guys might rope.

So here’s a shirt on pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084