Gained 2 inches fixing anterior pelvic tilt

imist

imist

Brutal namecel
I was 5’11 in september and now after fixing apt reached 6’1 , frauding to 6,2 with lifts and claiming it 6’3. Also my case was pretty severe but still gained 2 inch. Now I only hope i’ll gain one or two inches from normal puberty since my growth has’t stopped yet. So just posturemaxx y’all

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: febinopry, BrickTop, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 8 others
How did you fix it? What exercises did you do?

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, datboijj, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 2 others
>trained abs and ass

And with what exercises? Link me a video also for hip flexors stretching

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
I think if i fixed my shit i could maybe add another half inch tbh

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
I was 5’11 in september and now after fixing apt reached 6’1 , frauding to 6,2 with lifts and claiming it 6’3. Also my case was pretty severe but still gained 2 inch. Now I only hope i’ll gain one or two inches from normal puberty since my growth has’t stopped yet. So just posturemaxx y’all
Lifefuel for me
My apt is very severe too

How old are you?

face should be priority at ur height I'm being real
no shit, but i need money to fix my face, which im omw to aquiring, in the mean time why is it bad if i want to fully maximise my height ?

no shit, but i need money to fix my face, which im omw to aquiring, in the mean time why is it bad if i want to fully maximise my height ?
how are you moneymaxxing?

I did my lil dance on TikTok one time and went viral with it

You're in puberty, it's probably natural growth you faggot

How u fixed it

How does anterior pelvic tilt affect height tho ? Its lower body not a upper body posture problem

Would love to say you how but since ur albanian I don’t want to say it to you.
can you show me some before and after pictures if you have some? i have anterior pelvic tilt as well and i have forward head posture, i'm curious to know how much i can grow at 16 years of age. If you want privacy, you can send me in messages thaknks

can you show me some before and after pictures if you have some? i have anterior pelvic tilt as well and i have forward head posture, i'm curious to know how much i can grow at 16 years of age. If you want privacy, you can send me in messages thaknks
No sir I won’t show you photos of my ass. All I can tell is that my apt was really severe i had lower back pains my pelvis looked almost twisted. If yours is severe you could hope for a 1 inch gain at least and since you have forward head posture too the height gain might be even more important.

No sir I won’t show you photos of my ass. All I can tell is that my apt was really severe i had lower back pains my pelvis looked almost twisted. If yours is severe you could hope for a 1 inch gain at least and since you have forward head posture too the height gain might be even more important.

i assume this is severe? or is it just average

Attachments

• 1717262298480.png
    1717262298480.png
    139.7 KB · Views: 0