Get into bitcoin now before its too late

YoungRichNigga

YoungRichNigga

"We ain't making it past 21" - Juice Wrld
Get into bitcoin now before its too late, Elon Musk just invested 2 billion$ into bitcoin and that shit finna skyrocket within the next 2-3 years and it will continue to rise. Bitcoin is the future currenecy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 9090, DutchPrettyBoy and 5 others
I think I’ll pass tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 4416 and 1 other person
Bought 5k worth at 33k, not touching it for a few years minimum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 5189 and 1 other person
Get into bitcoin now before its too late, Elon Musk just invested 2 billion$ into bitcoin and that shit finna skyrocket within the next 2-3 years and it will continue to rise. Bitcoin is the future currenecy.
>Get Bitcoin and further your reliance on tech
just escape to the wild. Society is constantly enroaching on us and now wants us to merge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 5969
Too late to make a big profit i am right now investing in High tide and mind med

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 9090, DutchPrettyBoy and 5 others
get into ammunition and non perishable food before its too late

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 2729 and 7 others
might be worth to wait till the next big correction, seeing as with crypto that always happens after huge bull runs

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, AlwaysHaveQuestions, poplo and 3 others
Disclose positions or stfu. You are just pump n dumping random shit here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YoungRichNigga and Deleted member 5969
I everyone's waiting for correction, there won't be one.

In fact, we had a correction already, from 42k to 30k. Now we're going to around 55k, and the next correction will be down to 46k.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and YoungRichNigga
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and YoungRichNigga
Great depression is happening soon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, doll, turkproducer and 1 other person
Great depression is happening soon
might be worth to wait till the next big correction, seeing as with crypto that always happens after huge bull runs
cope there will be no big correction shit is gonna continue to skyrocket to 100k.
By that time i will be living in a mansion in manhattan with my private jets rightoutside my backyard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 5969

AMPL is guaranteed 1000x - it will be bigger than Bitcoin​

• JFL
Reactions: Rift
cope there will be no big correction shit is gonna continue to skyrocket to 100k.
By that time i will be living in a mansion in manhattan with my private jets rightoutside my backyard.
I c
Im under 18 so cant invest anyways

lol as long as you take your profits along the way you'll be good, but jfl if you dont think there will be a great crash, there always is

be smart and dont chase the impossible...investing is supposed to be a medium term game and meme stocks like AMC, GME, SNDL are not the right way unless u dont mind putting money down u dont care to lose...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
Break federal law theory
lol ur going to get locked up for using ur parents credit card, just give em some cash and invest on their behalf?...

lol ur going to get locked up for using ur parents credit card, just give em some cash and invest on their behalf?...
Ill ask my dad i think he will be cool
What should I buy

lol as long as you take your profits along the way you'll be good, but jfl if you dont think there will be a great crash, there always is

be smart and dont chase the impossible...investing is supposed to be a medium term game and meme stocks like AMC, GME, SNDL are not the right way unless u dont mind putting money down u dont care to lose...
SNDL is not a meme stock like GME and AMC, it is a good company that shit is gonna skyrocket when weed legalizes

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and turkproducer
SNDL is not a meme stock like GME and AMC, it is a good company that shit is gonna skyrocket when weed legalizes
we will see, smart ones before bought it ever was close to touching 2$

• Love it
Reactions: turkproducer
i bought 500 shares when it was 1.13$
good man for you it was a smart investment i would still recommend to sell some share along the way, in small increments maybe if you have a lot of faith in it

great depression is predicted soon so

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga
What do you think of this coin OP?

Partnerships

Seems quite promising tbh

Attachments

• 1612736216516.png
    1612736216516.png
    74.1 KB · Views: 11
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Jason Voorhees
I everyone's waiting for correction, there won't be one.

In fact, we had a correction already, from 42k to 30k. Now we're going to around 55k, and the next correction will be down to 46k.
where we going now sir

where we going now sir

This was just the Fibonacci model, lol. Find some site with Fibonacci analysis of bitcoin, or some group where they discuss it (there are plenty).