Gf Wants to Break Up

Yesterday I caught that hoe, saw a dating app on her phone through the “battery usage by app” in settings. Pro tip if u think she’s cheating. I read the texts with dudes, so brutal. She pretended I didn’t exist to some and told others she was tryna replace me.

That shit ruined my day, I thought I didn’t give two shits about her till now. But I was in bits, crying like a cuck looking at old pics of us. Maybe I did love her or maybe I’m sad knowing I’ll be alone again

Gay song:

Cheat on her and then show this proof so she learns how to respect a man

God I'm so bro. This is brutal to read. We truly don't know what we have until it is gone.

I used dating apps to text sluts when I was dating my ex. She was truly the love of my life. It's been almost 2 years since, and not a day goes by that I don't think about her.

Just talked to older guy at work said he cheated on his high school sweetheart, became suicidal for 6 months and couldn’t forget her for 20 fucking years . After that they got back and married, but he said she’s “friends” with rich famous men and used to travel often to see them jfl

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss