It’s not even a proper home gym

Just has:
- a dip station
- a pull up bar
- a bunch of weights
- a barbell
- 300lbs of resistance bands

And a LX750 machine on the way, all in a garage that needs cleaning

I got home very late today and could get a workout in without travelling 30 minutes to the gym there and 30 minutes back, and also £1.75 on the bus there and £1.75 back

Would invest very slowly into a home gym imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, N1666, Clavicular and 15 others
lol at paying 50+ a month to work out with a bunch of subhumans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disheartenedcel, Detective, Manana and 13 others
How much did it all cost?

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and coisbhai
I have a home gym but I tend to rest way too long in between sets when I use it and do far less volume than I would in a commercial gym. I prefer going to a gym, progress feels more reliable that way

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai and <6PSLcel
I’ve got a squat rack with a pull up bar attached , barbell and 150kg in weight plates and 1 10kg and 20kg dumbbell but I’ve been slacking and haven’t hit the weights in a month

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
Better than waiting for a fatass hogging the bench press

• +1
I'm tired of going to the gym. Seeing foids in leggins is suicidefuel:feelskek:

• +1
I need this. Too high inhib to go to the gym outside of subhuman hours (i.e. 11pm-5am)

• +1
I just have dumbbells with adjustable weights

ik it's limiting my workouts and progress but I couldn't care less

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, ReadBooksEveryday and coisbhai

Just has:
- a dip station
- a pull up bar
- a bunch of weights
- a barbell

I got home very late today and could get a workout in without travelling 30 minutes to the gym there and 30 minutes back, and also £1.75 on the bus there and £1.75 back

You are one lucky motherfucker, This enough to get jacked for sure with PEDs

• Love it
Mine costs £28 but still fucking hate it when it takes the direct debit

I go maybe 2 times a week maximum

This is way more efficient

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Gym is more effective but it lowers my status being seen working out with a bunch of gymcels, who are mostly subhumans (manlets, former unathlethic kids now trying to cope, incels, tryhards etc).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and coisbhai
How much did it all cost?
Got all of it recently

I already had a barbell with weights from 4 years ago

Dip station cost £30

Pull-up bar £20

Resistance bands £15

The LX750 machine cost me £150 used from Facebook marketplace, need to assemble it though and I’m not gonna get it till July because the bastard is in turkey

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Aero
I need this. Too high inhib to go to the gym outside of subhuman hours (i.e. 11pm-5am)
I’m too high inhib to wear a wife beater even though I don’t look bad

I just hate it when a person glances at me for even a split second, makes me feel like shit

You are one lucky motherfucker, This enough to get jacked for sure with PEDs
Innit bhai 😍

How you been btw haven’t seen you post in some time

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
I would love to put a punching bag in my house, but I live with people and the roof is also going to fall on me.

Over, I have no choice but to hit an old mattress.

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC
I would love to put a punching bag in my house, but I live with people and the roof is also going to fall on me.

I have a +100 lbs punching bag at home and can promise you that it's loud as fuck when you punch and kick it.

• +1
Reactions: Freixel and coisbhai

I have a punching bag as well, I broke it after punching it a few times because I’m too much of a sigma (I didn’t screw it in properly to the latch)

• +1
Reactions: Freixel
  • JFL
you don't need much more than some basic equipment, there are no 'optimal movements' the most optimal form of the training is the kind you can stick to long term, if whatever you doing is 'efficient' but you do not enjoy doing it then you will not last.

• +1
Reactions: Loveland and coisbhai
you don't need much more than some basic equipment, there are no 'optimal movements' the most optimal form of the training is the kind you can stick to long term, if whatever you doing is 'efficient' but you do not enjoy doing it then you will not last.
Exactly

Whatever works but whatever is also fun

Just has:
- a dip station
- a pull up bar
- a bunch of weights
- a barbell

A good homegym is like 30-50k JFL id rather pay a small fee and be able to lift with my bhais and look at hot chicks butts on the stairmaster

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: winternoc, Deleted member 64942 and coisbhai
A good homegym is like 30-50k JFL id rather pay a small fee and be able to lift with my bhais and look at hot chicks butts on the stairmaster
My stupid bhenchod bhais are all busy with either work or university, life is shit after pre-college stage :feelscry:

Now i’m forced to make friends at work, at least I’m close with my uni friends though

Besides the point the girls are ugly baboons in London

Ask @Ricky212 @try2beme

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Chad coispet has enough space and money for home gym. Mirin, I have to share a gym with subhumans and ogres

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
My stupid bhenchod bhais are all busy with either work or university, life is shit after pre-college stage :feelscry:

Now i’m forced to make friends at work, at least I’m close with my uni friends though

Besides the point the girls are ugly baboons in London

Ask @Ricky212 @try2beme
Bhencod bhais:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

my gym is a 5 minute walk from my house lol, i have a home gym and dont even use it

NT in mumbai
It’s genuinely over for that Nigga. ‘Muhh I’m nt now guys. The imaginary slaying is all in the past now I’m a real nt person. The taking coke to fit in and bragging/pretending to be drunk in dms just means I’m normals

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
I realized my Gym in the slums of my city has more machines and heavier weights than gyms in Europe. Yes it's all rusty and there are rats running around behind the dumbells but still it is the best gym i have ever been to and i've been in a lot of all kinds.

My friends like going to the gym. I guess they like to feel like foids are watching them. Meanwhile they are working out for chads.

Just imagine 50 subuhumans and normies drooling over a tatted jacked ltb. Disgusting place.

took my squat rack / equipment down

want to sell it but too high inhib

Gyms that are in walking distance are so much better. There's just something depressing about taking the bus at night to the gym, especially when its a Friday night and you see all the normies are out having fun. Luckily my new gym isn't a commercial one and is a ten minute walk meaning I can go at any time in the night.