Having a social life with women is exhausting (Hygienepill)

Richard_Hungwell

Richard_Hungwell

Gold
I've recently started socializing more with a social circle with women in it and it's so exhausting having to shower, brush teeth and do laundry all the time.

I used to only leave my place a couple times a month to get groceries (and I didn't even shower every time before I went out), and only did laundry maybe once or twice a year. No one knew me when I went out, so I didn't care if they judged me for having poor hygiene...but now it's different. Now I care and want to be presentable and pleasant to be around for my new social circle.

Can anyone else relate? :confused:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, murdah, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
I've recently started socializing more with a social circle with women in it and it's so exhausting having to shower, brush teeth and do laundry all the time.

I used to only leave my place a couple times a month to get groceries (and I didn't even shower every time before I went out), and only did laundry maybe once or twice a year. No one knew me when I went out, so I didn't care if they judged me for having poor hygiene...but now it's different. Now I care and want to be presentable and pleasant to be around for my new social circle.

Can anyone else relate? :confused:
i had to practice styling my hair when i got a job bc i havent been doing it for months jfl

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
I can’t wait to have had my surgeries and quit my job so I can be a comfy chad NEET with the occasional tinder whore.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Richard_Hungwell
Yeah, I started wiping my ass again.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Primalsplit and Richard_Hungwell
U need to smash

• Hmm...
Yeah, I started wiping my ass again.
Baby steps.
U need to smash
That is too far ahead. I'm lucky if a woman is even friendly towards me (after getting to know me for a little while). I was basically living as a hermit for the past few years, so this is a big change for me.

Fk bro yes, I relate to this 100%.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah and Richard_Hungwell
When women don't stop talking my head starts to hurt, I need mental hygiene after spending time around them

• +1
Fk bro yes, I relate to this 100%.
The struggle is real.
When women don't stop talking my head starts to hurt, I need mental hygiene after spending time around them
For real, bro. I'm still not used to how much they talk. I'm an introvert and very much live in my head most of the time, so they'll keep yapping and I'll still be trying to process/analyze what they said 5 minutes ago. It's kind of hard to keep up tbh. I need a break after a while just to refresh my brain and process the interactions.