heightmaxxing cycle results

proof?
and even then, its not because of the pituitary output. you can replace your hgh anyway, its more so about the fact at 17 a lot of your plates are closed and others are on the cusp of closing. maybe youll get growth in your spine / clavicles but it will be nowhere near as much as somebody who is 13 who has all of their plates fully open. an ai will delay plate fusion by a few months, unless you are taking your e2 to suicidal levels
I'm a very late bloomer (I only started needing to shave recently) ill have to get xrays on my growth plates to see where I'm at.
I believe I might have about a year left to grow. My dad went from 6'1 to 6'4 his freshman year of college despite being chubby (more aromatase activity) maybe I genetically aromatize less but who knows until I get my bloodwork.

Last edited:
the problem is that these guys have biases.
I don't have the attention span to read clinical papers 😂. Watching/listening to videos is way more digestible imo but you are correct I will definitely look into actual study's instead of having it spoonfed to me.

an ai will delay plate fusion by a few months, unless you are taking your e2 to suicidal levels
I was under the impression that your plates close when your e2 peaks is this incorrect?

I was under the impression that your plates close when your e2 peaks is this incorrect?
no, its more like longer term exposure to higher e2 levels, not a number when you hit it your plates instantly close.

I don't have the attention span to read clinical papers 😂. Watching/listening to videos is way more digestible imo but you are correct I will definitely look into actual study's instead of having it spoonfed to me.
the problem is that youtube has almost no novel information. they literally just make an article you wouldve found in the top 5 searches that wouldve taken you 3 mins to read and make it into a 20 min video. mpmd has a blog, and his articles are very easy to understand and are all water.

I'm a very late bloomer (I only started needing to shave recently) ill have to get xrays on my growth plates to see where I'm at.
I believe I might have about a year left to grow. My dad went from 6'1 to 6'4 his freshman year of college despite being chubby (more aromatase activity) maybe I genetically aromatize less but who knows until I get my bloodwork.
pray to god you have low e2 naturally, maybe youll get lifefuel instead of roping.
and look at your entire family tree. my dad is like a nw2 at 50 but i started balding and having to use ru58841 at 15.

The mk+cjc is equivalent to ~4-6iu of endogenous gh they work very synergistically together. Originally I researching how to take steroids without stunting my growth and thats were 80% of my research has been.
no, he pulled that number out of his fucking ass. and cjc is proven to cause pituitary dna damage over long term use (AKA NOT SUSTAINABLE FOR HEIGHTMAXXING)

I haven't done the ashwagandha

The only reason I got into growing taller is because I know my time to grow is limited and I know I have to genetics to be at LEAST 6ft (my little brother is 6'1 and my dad is 6'4).

for my next stack im going to use real hgh but im not gonna push the ai too hard because of the extreme brain fog and lethargy.
you could reach 6'0 naturally without doing all of this, why are you even doing hgh + ai?

stopped working is an exaggeration, I can't get it much harder then like 75% and I can't stay hard for more than a few minutes
really tf? i only got that when i got bored and took 5mg of adex, went away in 2 days

you could reach 6'0 naturally without doing all of this, why are you even doing hgh + ai?
I want to guarantee it, I spend ~3-5 hours practicing for my sport daily and it would pretty much be going to waste if im not at least 6ft

really tf? i only got that when i got bored and took 5mg of adex, went away in 2 days
honestly I haven't felt like my self since taking asin even at 2.5mg ed I am extremely lethargic and tired all day

no, its more like longer term exposure to higher e2 levels, not a number when you hit it your plates instantly close.
interesting, again im very exited to get my bloodwork to see were my e2 is at. Its around 20 pg/ml were plates start to close if im not mistaken.

honestly I haven't felt like my self since taking asin even at 2.5mg ed I am extremely lethargic and tired all day
bro 2.5mg is next to nothing. genuinely, i think this is nocebo, or another problem. what other sides are you experiencing?

bro 2.5mg is next to nothing. genuinely, i think this is nocebo, or another problem. what other sides are you experiencing?
constant dehydration, the aforementioned ed, I feel like I have roid rage like the tiniest things make me mad as fuck and again the lethargy

constant dehydration, the aforementioned ed, I feel like I have roid rage like the tiniest things make me mad as fuck and again the lethargy

I mean I took 2 days off and I felt like my self again but idk

get your e2 tested, i really dont think this is an ai affecting you this way. the sides ive noticed is joint pain and not being able to get it up without stimulation

and like a week in I punched a hole in my wall because I was really angry and depressed at the same time

get your e2 tested, i really dont think this is an ai affecting you this way. the sides ive noticed is joint pain and not being able to get it up without stimulation
oh yeah and joint pain too lol forgot about that mainly my knees

oh yeah and joint pain too lol forgot about that mainly my knees
get your e2 tested bro. this doesnt sound real, it sounds like something that the pfs foundation would come up with. joint pain and ed maybe but your not going to become that fucking emotional off 2.5mg asin.

get your e2 tested bro. this doesnt sound real, it sounds like something that the pfs foundation would come up with. joint pain and ed maybe but your not going to become that fucking emotional off 2.5mg asin.
thats actually not entirely true, I started on 5mg eod and switched 2.5mg ed because of those sides. the sides haven't been nearly as bad since switching to the 2.5 (probably should have mentioned that my bad)

thats actually not entirely true, I started on 5mg eod and switched 2.5mg ed because of those sides. the sides haven't been nearly as bad since switching to the 2.5 (probably should have mentioned that my bad)
i have CDGP (Constitutional growth delay) basically puberty is progressing hella slow for me. Do u think growth peptides and an ai would add more inches to my overall height or would it just make me go up to my potential faster

asin's normal dosing is 25mg dude. using 1/10th of the normal dose of a weaker ai like asin (even at 25mg dose it still has less sides than 1mg adex) would not give you that many sides.

if i had to guess (i cant pull up any sources) 2.5mg would inhibit your aromatase by 6-20%, which would still keep you in normal range.

¿A qué hora del día tomas cada sustancia ?

Last edited:
¿A qué hora del día tomas cada sustancia?

asin's normal dosing is 25mg dude. using 1/10th of the normal dose of a weaker ai like asin (even at 25mg dose it still has less sides than 1mg adex) would not give you that many sides.

if i had to guess (i cant pull up any sources) 2.5mg would inhibit your aromatase by 6-20%, which would still keep you in normal range.
I forgot the preface that 90% of those sides were on 5mg eod mainly on the days I dosed

i have CDGP (Constitutional growth delay) basically puberty is progressing hella slow for me. Do u think growth peptides and an ai would add more inches to my overall height or would it just make me go up to my potential faster
I made the mistake of taking peptides cut the bullshit and take gh. If your plates are open you can 100% grow taller I don't know much about ais or your condition so I cannot comment on that

did you really not feel any lethargy on 5mg adex??

the problem i have with mk677 isnt its efficacy, in theory it works and it does increase growth velocity in children.

however, side effect wise, it spikes your ghrelin in order to increase gh which will make you extremely stressed and may give you pernament epigenetic changes (there is a commonly talked about event called the dutch hunger winter where the grandchildren of strarving grandparents also suffered trickle down effects)

probably the worse side effect from hgh use is diabetes, which will damage your blood vessels and organs. mk677 may replicate 1-3ius of gh but it will fuck you up in the process because mk677 rapes your insulin much more than hgh does. taking insulin mimetics under the age of 18-22 (pulling this nuber out of my ass, but just an adult age) will decrease igf1.

also, the growth velocity increase from mk677 is nowhere near as high as hgh. hgh is so much more effective, has less sides and you dont know if mk677 has any long term implications as its not fda approved.
Sources of hgh?

heightmaxxing is cope 💀

57mg mk = 2.7iu gh, mks not better idk what that nigga talkn about but its still pretty nice
how do you pull random numbers out of your ass
whenever I see rigged comment I know its something utterly IDIOTIC

delay plate fusion by a few months,
really
most people on here say they delay forever if you take forever but that always seemed wrong
if heightmaxxing was that easy tom cruise and other celebrities' children would all be at least 6'2

the thing thats going to happen is that the growth you got is either normal growth or accelerated normal growth.

EVEN IN STUDIUS USING HIGH DOSE HGH (6-8IUS FOR TINY ASS EARLY TEENS) WITH HIGH DOSE AIS (2.5MG LETRO) IT TAKES UPWARDS OF 8 MONTHS FOR THEM TO DEVIATE IN HEIGHT PERCENTILES FROM CONTROL.

I GARUN FUCKING TEE YOU YOUR 10 WEEK MK677 CYCLE WITH NO AI DIDNT DO SHIT
is a standard deviation a lot?

whats your argument that its cope?
study's shown patients that are non gh deficient who take hgh don't end up with a drastic change.

Last edited:
its pretty dumb to take hgh without being prescribed in the first-place coz you won't know the exact dosage your body needs. Your bones will have accelerated maturation from excess gh and you will end up shorter.

that's why you have endocrinologist who draw your blood and test frequently to make sure you don't have excess gh or signs of Acromegaly because if you have signs of acromegaly like a growing nose it indicates there has been excessive stimulation of bone and tissue growth which is a sign of accelerated maturation of bones.

you will have abnormal bone structure and density also.

Last edited:
if u take hgh its gonna give you a initial height gain then your bones will age rapidly and you will stop growing quickly also ai cant stop hgh from closing your plates lmao

study's shown patients that are non gh deficient who take hgh don't end up with a drastic change.
I grew 1 and a half inches in 2 and a half months

if u take hgh its gonna give you a initial height gain then your bones will age rapidly and you will stop growing quickly also ai cant stop hgh from closing your plates lmao
you obviously have not done much research pal

how do you pull random numbers out of your ass
whenever I see rigged comment I know its something utterly IDIOTIC
Except im one of the smartest people on here top 5 easily also stop being a retard, also ive never seen u, ur clearly irrelavent or an offtopic poster ive talked to nearly everyone whos actually smart on here
26D4A5F5 C591 4DB7 AA1B A8614D6582BD