Hello

ambi

ambi

Midnight In A Perfect World
Dear Ubisoft Team,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is [Your Name], and I have been a supporter and enthusiast of Ubisoft games for several years. It is with respect and a heavy heart that I write to you today concerning an issue that is deeply important to me and many others within the gaming community.

I have recently come across information suggesting that Ubisoft may be unintentionally supporting sentiments or actions that could be perceived as promoting anti-Asian sentiment. As you may understand, this is a serious concern, especially in these times when solidarity and understanding are more crucial than ever.

The inclusivity and diversity portrayed in Ubisoft's games have always resonated with me and are among the reasons I cherish your creations. However, if Ubisoft is indeed supporting or associated with actions that could foster discrimination or hate toward any community, it would be deeply troubling.

I would appreciate it if you could provide clarity on these matters and share how Ubisoft intends to address this issue moving forward. Many fans, including myself, hold Ubisoft in high regard not only for your innovative games but also for your company's values and the standards you set in the gaming industry.

Thank you for taking the time to consider this matter. I am looking forward to your response and am hopeful for a positive resolution that affirms Ubisoft's commitment to being a leader in promoting diversity, inclusion, and respect among all communities.

Warm regards,

Who let an ai in the forum

• JFL
Reactions: nathan