Help with bone growths procedure

ASM5

ASM5

Bronze
Saw a good thread discussing using Hgh IGF-1 lr3 and mk4 for bone growth in the face. Problem is my growth plates are open but I doubt for much longer. I was wondering if it is worth it to run arimidex aswell even though it could decrease bone density resulting in minimal changes to face. Should I run a different AI instead??

hgh and igf 1 are two different things. people on this forum discovered a couple of months back that igf mostly helps with muscles and not bones. hgh does help with bone growth and whatnot. i also think arimidex is the best ai

• +1
Reactions: M-1014
hgh and igf 1 are two different things. people on this forum discovered a couple of months back that igf mostly helps with muscles and not bones. hgh does help with bone growth and whatnot. i also think arimidex is the best ai
Yes but in a botb thread they mentioned how IGF-lr3 can help grow bones in the face when paired with hgh, im just wondering if it is worth sacrificing bone health for this, which would potentially lead to a less robust skull. And worse bone health. It basically contradicts half the point of the stack.

Yes but in a botb thread they mentioned how IGF-lr3 can help grow bones in the face when paired with hgh, im just wondering if it is worth sacrificing bone health for this, which would potentially lead to a less robust skull. And worse bone health. It basically contradicts half the point of the stack.
u can use igf but it won’t help with bone growth a lot with or without hgh. how are you sacrificing bone health btw? hgh literally strengthens ur bones especially paired with other vitamins like vitamin k2 and d3 etc. it literally leads to a more robust/masc/ogre skull

u can use igf but it won’t help with bone growth a lot with or without hgh. how are you sacrificing bone health btw? hgh literally strengthens ur bones especially paired with other vitamins like vitamin k2 and d3 etc. it literally leads to a more robust/masc/ogre skull
Yeah hgh does thats tho point, arimedex wrecks it. Which is why I was wondering of it is worth it

Yeah hgh does thats tho point, arimedex wrecks it. Which is why I was wondering of it is worth it
arimidex doesn’t wreck shit. just slows plate closure by decreasing estrogen and therefore increasing test. all are things that help u grow bones.