Hispanic Warren Buffett gives solid investing advice.

mrdouchebag

mrdouchebag

Supreme President of the Aryan Race

• +1
Reactions: murdah and OldRooster
Fuck, I have been on X for 6 months and I still have trouble navigating it.
She would be legit hot if she lost 60 lbs, good example. But 9 out of 10 such fatties will never get and stay below 30 BMI no matter how much effort you invest into it. The only solid chance you would have of reforming her is to completely remove her from her current environment and relocate to somewhere the average BMI was very low.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and mrdouchebag
She would be legit hot if she lost 60 lbs, good example. But 9 out of 10 such fatties will never get and stay below 30 BMI no matter how much effort you invest into it. The only solid chance you would have of reforming her is to completely remove her from her current environment and relocate to somewhere the average BMI was very low.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
OLD ASS NIGGER!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah

High reward usually requires high risk and high effort.
But imagine bumping into a fat whale, who is secretly a virgin Stacy in disguise.
And you end up being her first boyfriend and the first dick she's gotten.
Not only she'll get attached to you, she'll also be grateful that you had seen past her shitty exterior.
Assuming you somehow can get her to lose the weight, you'll end up with a loyal virginal Stacy.
You'll have managed to outcompete a lot of Chads, billionaires and celebrities in the dating market.
A monumental achievement!

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Yes but she would think she deserve better and leave him

Except stocks wont leave you when they realize they can find better what a retard

• +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit and JohnDoe
Except stocks wont leave you when they realize they can find better what a retard
That's always a possibility. There are no guarantees in life.
But just be first theorem is legit in some cases.
A strongly pairbonded Stacy, who has only been with you, has significantly less chances of leaving you compared to a Stacy that has already banged 50 Chads. Plus the chances of even getting a Stacy after she's already been porked by 50 Chads are slim to none.
It's basic math and logic.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
That's always a possibility. There are no guarantees in life.
But just be first theorem is legit in some cases.
A strongly pairbonded Stacy, who has only been with you, has significantly less chances of leaving you compared to a Stacy that has already banged 50 Chads. Plus the chances of even getting a Stacy after she's already been porked by 50 Chads are slim to none.
It's basic math and logic.
Her low self esteem wotn truly go away. How u been treated for years lasts a lifetime. Therefore will prob cheat

• +1
Reactions: mrdouchebag
The problem with this is that you have to be a good looking guy with status and money, someone like Costa could do it but any average joe is getting cucked the moment that blonde loses weight and turns into a stacy-lite. Do you know how common it is for women to lose weight and see that they're attractive and proceed to divorce/leave their partners?

nah nigga, once she sees her value she’ll leave.