How can their be dutch mods but no dutch section?

emeraldglass

emeraldglass

6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan Stoic— MOD from Benelux
Staff
Geef ons onze rechten.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Michael Myers
Are dutch incels really? I thought they were moggers tall and broad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noprogressno, HarrierDuBois, try2beme and 6 others
Are dutch incels really? I thought they were moggers tall and broad
Even tho i am no incel, i can tell you that the Dutch dating market is not as easy as it seems. Even if Tall and broad and handsome.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Michael Myers, OGJBSLAYER and 1 other person

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278, Michael Myers and emeraldglass
Even tho i am no incel, i can tell you that the Dutch dating market is not as easy as it seems. Even if Tall and broad and handsome.
So what the fuck do dutch foids want?

So what the fuck do dutch foids want?
What all girls want, an a confident man who is a REAL man. Someone who can lead and is the boss. Every woman yearns for a man with testosterone, a handsome face certainly helps, but it's not everything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: skeet, bwrauycnee, rooman and 2 others
What all girls want, an a confident man who is a REAL man. Someone who can lead and is the boss. Every woman yearns for a man with testosterone, a handsome face certainly helps, but it's not everything.
I thought height equals confidence?

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
I thought height equals confidence?
For some people yes but a woman will not only choose You purely because of height. She may refuse you if you are really short tho.

The Dutch language sounds interesting.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, 5'7 zoomer, eduardkoopman and 2 others
I don’t understand @TRUE_CEL

It’s over for being retarded.

I think I actually am retarded.
Nah lol I do admit I phrased it in such a way that'd make you seem retarded when you're not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Nah lol I do admit I phrased it in such a way that'd make you seem retarded when you're not.
True. But in certain ways I’m legit retarded. Yet I’m intelligent in other ways.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
The Netherlands is arguably the hardest country to date as a foreigner, mixed, ugly.
I'm considered a high-tier normie in other countries, but here is beyond over. Girls here want tall guys and with tall I mean at least 6'2, you will be called short here if you are just 6 ft or 6'1 ft

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Loveland and emeraldglass
Cause it's mostly an useless language compared to the ones that have sections. Even Portuguese which has lots of native speakers worldwide doesn't have one and we got a bunch of Brazilian niggas here

• +1
The Netherlands is arguably the hardest country to date as a foreigner, mixed, ugly.
I'm considered a high-tier normie in other countries, but here is beyond over. Girls here want tall guys and with tall I mean at least 6'2, you will be called short here if you are just 6 ft or 6'1 ft
@TRUE_CEL oof. Over for us

• +1
Weil du deutsch sprechen musst

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Nebula

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Michael Myers and Red Fox
Wat is deze redpillcope? We weten allemaal dat prettyboymaxxed zijn king is. En dusdanig is face king

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Michael Myers, emeraldglass and 1 other person
Het is voorbij

• +1
Reactions: Nebula, Michael Myers, emeraldglass and 1 other person
Nah. Dutch girls are left as fck, thus virtue signal easily and get with mixed guy. Height is a noticeable thing but your fine 180+. Average girl height is really 173cm minimum

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Loveland
Gekoloniseerd?

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and emeraldglass
Wat is deze redpillcope? We weten allemaal dat prettyboymaxxed zijn king is. En dusdanig is face king
Beide zijn nodig. Een mooie gezich is niks zonder een sterk karakter.

• +1
Reactions: blacksswordsman and Michael Myers
@emeraldglass voedt mij regelmatig copes zodat ik niet van een gebouw afspring.

• JFL
Beide zijn nodig. Een mooie gezich is niks zonder een sterk karakter.
Cope. Verlegen knappe jongen die op Thom Strijd lijkt krijgt 10/10 stacy. Zelfverzekerde kleine buitenlander krijgt 5/10 LTR Rebecca

Cope. Verlegen knappe jongen die op Thom Strijd lijkt krijgt 10/10 stacy. Zelfverzekerde kleine buitenlander krijgt 5/10 LTR Rebecca
In sommige gevallen is de blackpill een grote leugen. Ik heb met mijn ogen gezien hoe onder gemiddelde mannen Stacy’s aan de haak slaan. In het algemeen is knap zijn een enorme voordeel, maar karakter is iets wat je niet kan missen als je een vrouw bij je wilt houden.

• +1
Reactions: blacksswordsman
  • JFL