How Common Are Chronic Pain and Permanent Numbness from Le Fort 1 Compared to Le Fort 2?

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
I’d rather stay recessed than get chronic pain or permanent numbness.

Just watched a lefort 1 by sunil richardson, holy shit

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
I’d rather stay recessed than get chronic pain or permanent numbness.

A comment on a QOVES video said Le Fort can cause chronic pain. Many Redditors who got LF1 report permanent numbness.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
A comment on a QOVES video said Le Fort can cause chronic pain. Many Redditors who got LF1 report permanent numbness.
After all the shit I want done I'd be happy if I can feel any parts of my face at all.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggingIsDaydream, coomahboomah and thecel

Complication Rate of Le Fort I is 4%​

Neurosensory deficit and loss of tooth sensibility were the most common findings during patient evaluation at varying follow-up periods while one patient presented with signs and symptoms of maxillary sinusitis post-operatively. Neurosensory as well as sinusitis recovery took place in almost all the patients within 6 months​

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, Asspear and thecel

Complication Rate of Le Fort I is 4%​

Neurosensory deficit and loss of tooth sensibility were the most common findings during patient evaluation at varying follow-up periods while one patient presented with signs and symptoms of maxillary sinusitis post-operatively. Neurosensory as well as sinusitis recovery took place in almost all the patients within 6 months​

brutal

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU