How do I get tan?

gustn

gustn

Iron
I’m outside in the sun but I never tan and my skin is pink how do I get it yellow and more tan?

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and Biebercel
Solution
maxxmclooks
be in the sun when the uv index is at its highest, use self tan, use tanning lotion while in the sun, start eating beta carotene and lycopene, inject melanotan 2
I’m outside in the sun but I never tan and my skin is pink how do I get it yellow and more tan?
melanotan II. Simple, safe, effective; suppresses apatite and has a direct effect in reducing fat in the body through reducing insulin resistance.

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and Zeta
melanotan II. Simple, safe, effective; suppresses apatite and has a direct effect in reducing fat in the body through reducing insulin resistance.
melanotan is not save JFLL

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon
melanotan is not save JFLL
I used it (nose spray version)
And i didn't get any significant bad side effects.
Tanning with using MT2, speeds it up nicely

• +1
Reactions: silencio
i heard that its dngrs af
Side effects exist. But nothing mayor, if used responsibly and moderately and for short amount of time only.

Screenshot 20240503 163547 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and maxxmclooks
The 2, are worst possible side effects risks.
They likely uncommon though.

Or this idiot guy. Injecting 6x the recommendation dose of mt-2.

touch grass boyo and take beta carotene and melanotan or else its over

I used it (nose spray version)
And i didn't get any significant bad side effects.
Tanning with using MT2, speeds it up nicely
Nasal spray introduces an additional risk of bacterial contamination when the solution is in your nasal spritzer. Using hermetically sealed bacteriostatic water and doing subq injections is much safer, and more efficient. The fear of needles and injecting is such a silly thing, you really get over it the first few times.

• +1
Reactions: Glacier
be in the sun when the uv index is at its highest, use self tan, use tanning lotion while in the sun, start eating beta carotene and lycopene, inject melanotan 2

Solution