how do you get rid of black heads fully?

unknownducks

unknownducks

cope
title

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
I have sebaceous filaments and what to know too
feel like ridding of them would thin out my nose

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Hernan
Mine went away after following a basic skincare routine (cleansing, moisturizing, exfoliating)

This is what I’ve been working on, current theory is to actually put more oil on my face, ironically.

I’ve noticed that I only get blackheads and clogged pores here in NA where it’s dry, and not in the tropics where I also live, where it’s humid. I thought about it and I realized

1. My skin is producing a lot of sebum because it’s dry, it’s trying to keep my skin from drying out
2. Even though I moisturize my skin with stuff like aloe Vera and other water based moisturizers, because I’ve stayed away from oil based occlusives for fear of causing blackheads the moisture just dries out of my face at night anyways
3. My face reacts to this and ramps up sebum production, but because it’s so dry it just ends up hardening a lot of the time (into the blackheads and clogged pores)

So I’ve been using jojoba oil formulated for the face at night before I sleep as a final layer, it’s only been a few days but it feels like it really works too! It also makes my skin so much less dull, my skin looks much closer to the healthy shiny skin I see online now.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, BrahminBoss, Red Fox and 2 others
Tretinoin
Wait for real???

I have tried everything vit c serum, salicyclic acid none of it worked on removing blackheads on my nose and cheeks.

Is tret 0.025 or 0.05 better for removing blsckheads?

Wait for real???

I have tried everything vit c serum, salicyclic acid none of it worked on removing blackheads on my nose and cheeks.

try steaming ur face first then cleanse then salysiric then tret. think that will work best. did this too and really helped.

Wait for real???

Yeah, my forehead and nose had blackheads for ages, been using tret 0.1 for 2 month and my forehead is now clean

So I’ve been using jojoba oil formulated for the face at night before I sleep as a final layer, it’s only been a few days but it feels like it really works too! It also makes my skin so much less dull, my skin looks much closer to the healthy shiny skin I see online now.
still have good experience with it regarding acne?

This is what I’ve been working on, current theory is to actually put more oil on my face, ironically.

I’ve noticed that I only get blackheads and clogged pores here in NA where it’s dry, and not in the tropics where I also live, where it’s humid. I thought about it and I realized

1. My skin is producing a lot of sebum because it’s dry, it’s trying to keep my skin from drying out
2. Even though I moisturize my skin with stuff like aloe Vera and other water based moisturizers, because I’ve stayed away from oil based occlusives for fear of causing blackheads the moisture just dries out of my face at night anyways
3. My face reacts to this and ramps up sebum production, but because it’s so dry it just ends up hardening a lot of the time (into the blackheads and clogged pores)

squalane even better, urea is also good. I recommend a ceramide moisturiser if using tret

• +1
Tret, facial cleanser

• +1
could I ask which ones pls man?
cutting out dairy, physical exfoliation with a warm towel, URGO filmogel when I catch a pimple developing, getting sleep apnea diagnosed and sleeping with a CPAP.

I think those are the main ones

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox