How is this level of Rizz even possible nigga

97baHater

97baHater

Confirmed truecel and manlet

Just be a fat balding manlet theory I’m sorry incel, the oofy doofy gets the goth baddie

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, emo, Deprived and 1 other person
how do you niggas not understand that girls like that (goth/grunge) whatever really dont give single fuck about looks,

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deprived, wollet2 and 7 others
She clearly looks mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, ShowerMaxxing, rhinoplasty and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Deprived, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
he had a good personality

• +1
Reactions: Azonin and 97baHater
how do you niggas not understand that girls like that (goth/grunge) whatever really dont give single fuck about looks,
is it true that goth girls dont really care about looks?

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
  • +1
Reactions: arab_chink, shizuku11111 and 97baHater
is it true that goth girls dont really care about looks?
unironically yes, as long as you have similiar interests as them and can manipulate them well since they're mostly abused dogs and are easy to control, literally nothing can stop you

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wollet2 and 97baHater
Water goth chicks love incel men

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: nathan and 97baHater
unironically yes, as long as you have similiar interests as them and can manipulate them well since they're mostly abused dogs and are easy to control, literally nothing can stop you
Why doesn't everyone just slay the good looking ones then if this is true? I can agree with you from experience the ones that listen to lil peep dont give a molecule about height, looks or even money you can be a balding short glasses wagecel and they will be with you, it is kinda cool tho.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Looksmatched

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: FacialStructure404, arab_chink and 97baHater
Why doesn't everyone just slay the good looking ones then if this is true? I can agree with you from experience the ones that listen to lil peep dont give a molecule about height, looks or even money you can be a balding short glasses wagecel and they will be with you, it is kinda cool tho.
mainly beacuse not a lot of people are not that niche of aesthetic and those who are the good looking ones guys think they are hard to get or already have a boyfriend or bs like that

• +1
Make a wish foundation helped this dude out

mainly beacuse not a lot of people are not that niche of aesthetic and those who are the good looking ones guys think they are hard to get or already have a boyfriend or bs like that
From my experience to be loved by them you have to match their vibe and hug them with kisses, that's actually it.

I wouldn't say that is mentally ill tho, as in it's not mentally ill for a girl to completely disregard looks except if the dude is deformed.

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink and 97baHater
From my experience to be loved by them you have to match their vibe and hug them with kisses, that's actually it.

I wouldn't say that is mentally ill tho, as in it's not mentally ill for a girl to completely disregard looks except if the dude is deformed.
i mean its up to you what you consider mental illness, as i said they're mostly abused dogs, have childhood trauma which they develop insecurities and other things they carry with them later on which causes them to dont care about looks and just want someone to love them, for example i talked to one mtb grunge chick before who easily had appeal of a low stacylite beaucse she is nichemaxxed, i asked her if she was virgin and she told me she got raped by her step father as a child, she had no friends at all and never had a boyfriend before

• Hmm...
Reactions: arab_chink
i mean its up to you what you consider mental illness, as i said they're mostly abused dogs, have childhood trauma which they develop insecurities and other things they carry with them later on which causes them to dont care about looks and just want someone to love them, for example i talked to one mtb grunge chick before who easily had appeal of a low stacylite beaucse she is nichemaxxed, i asked her if she was virgin and she told me she got raped by her step father as a child, she had no friends at all and never had a boyfriend before
They can sometimes be good looking tho, like people usually think the more good looking you are the higher your standards all else equal but these girls are a cool exception

You have to be mentally ill to go against biology and date a subhuman
They aren't a subhuman if they fog every bitch you've slayed, it's all about looks ;)

Rizz is Chian Reynolds a Famous Female Influencer inviting you over to her Apartment and you wear
a $20 Size Small Tee without a Gym Physique and Braces in your Mouth yet she still happy in your
presence and gives choosing signals throughout the entire Video

Tykwondoe is the Founder of Rizz

@RecessedChinCel @murdah

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Wow!!!! If they only had these in the middle east

just lol
every girl wants you to match their vibe and hug them with kisses, tf? many of these goth girls are in abusive relationships with guys that dont do these but fuck them well, that occasionally give them mixed signals and they fall in love with them.

@shizuku11111 is a retarded virgin black kid jfl at taking his woman takes srsly

goth girls ask for the same if not more smv normie girls do
they like cool/interesting guys with matching personalities that fuck them well

Last edited:
  • +1
just lol
every girl wants you to match their vibe and hug them with kisses, tf? many of these goth girls are in abusive relationships with guys that dont do these but fuck them well, that occasionally give them mixed signals and they fall in love with them.

@shizuku11111 is a retarded virgin black kid jfl at taking his woman takes srsly

goth girls ask for the same if not more smv normie girls do
they like cool/interesting guys that fuck them well
if a woman is not crazy over you she doesnt love you

• +1
if a woman is not crazy over you she doesnt love you
uh what this has to do with what i said
goth girls dont disregard looks more than normie girls do

• +1
what does what you said have to do with what i said? you spewed rambling nonsense, so I chose to do the same.
i literally didnt can you read and comprehend?
"From my experience to be loved by them you have to match their vibe and hug them with kisse"
lol dude

yeah, i dont see the relevance
"From my experience to be loved by them you have to match their vibe and hug them with kisse"
i pointed out how this is such meaningless-nothing advice since most girls want that. is that all for girls to love you and in sequence be crazy for u? xd
and that many goth girls are in abusive relationships with guys that dont 'do these' and yet love them

i pointed out how this is such meaningless-nothing advice since most girls want that. is that all for girls to love you and in sequence be crazy for u? xd
and that many goth girls are in abusive relationships with guys that dont 'do these' and yet love them
"girls can love guys that have failos"

the water is more wet than the pussy you touch

"girls can love guys that have failos"

the water is more wet than the pussy you touch
interesting you say water but literally write
kek what girl doesnt wanna vibe with someone and be hugged and kissed

thats a nothing observation that then you conclude its all you need kek

Last edited:
interesting you say water but literally write
kek what girl doesnt wanna vibe with someone and be hugged and kissed

thats a nothing observation that then you conclude its all you need kek
yeah girls want to be hugged and kissed, but i was specifically saying goth girls have a lower standard, meaning that that's enough to get with them.

Most guys nowadays are non-nt/too retarded to do that to a goth girl they find attractive.

yeah girls want to be hugged and kissed, but i was specifically saying goth girls have a lower standard, meaning that that's enough to get with them.

Most guys nowadays are non-nt/too retarded to do that to a goth girl they find attractive.
i dont understand bro. why would goth girls have lower standards
and why are guys not retarded to not cuddle/kiss the normie girls too

goth girls want to be cuddled and kissed by as high smv men as normie girls want

i dont understand bro. why would goth girls have lower standards
and guys are not too cuddly with any girl

goth girls want to be cuddled and kissed by as high smv men as normie girls want
Then you lack experience, they indeed have lower standards. Look at that fat 4 eye wagecel piece of shit that is shorter than her, he literally has her in the bag she could have chosen anyone else in the world but him.

Then you lack experience, they indeed have lower standards. Look at that fat 4 eye wagecel piece of shit that is shorter than her, he literally has her in the bag she could have chosen anyone else in the world but him.
theyre literally kids. she hasnt even developed breasts.

and i havent noticed that

why do you think the average guy memes about "tfw no goth gf". because they are a few and have high standards

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Lifefuel for autistic boys

• JFL