how many of you have been badly burned by a foid?

itsoverbuddyboyo

itsoverbuddyboyo

mentally ill subhuman
whether it being an ex gf who got ran on by your boyos behind your back, draining your money, cucking you in the moment while she finds a better option, etc. tell your stories here tbh ngl. I myself got burned by an ex gf who just used me cuz I was a cuck provider (had my shit together at 18 with a place, car, good job) so naturally I was taken advantage of. while I was out working my ass off she was getting gangbanged by dudes. I was stupid and settled because she gave my pussy ngl. then I become the blackpilled, nihilistic subhuman that I am today and in retrospect im glad this happened because being a beta cuck as you get older has more dire consequences.

• So Sad
Reactions: Demir
Stupid bitch cunt who I asked out brutally rejected me in front of everyone "Mr I'm 7" fucking stupid roastie bitch all because of BONES!!

• WTF
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alexanderr, rockndogs, HorseFace and 3 others
Luckily I was never cucked because I never had a girlfriend. It would be horrible lol.
The worst experience I had was when I was meeting a girl I met online on new years eve.
I spend a lot on a train ticket, distance was over 100km. We were in her room and it was awkward as fuck.
Like a hour later she said she doesn't want me to be there and her and her father drove me home JFL. Most awkward ride ever.
I arrived at home 30 minutes before the fireworks went off and had to tell my mom some weird excuse.
A few days later her best friend texted me on WhatsApp and insulted me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rockndogs, kobecel, dogtown and 2 others
never because im afraid of fertile females unless they look non agressive

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs and itsoverbuddyboyo
Stupid bitch cunt who I asked out brutally rejected me in front of everyone "Mr I'm 7" fucking stupid roastie bitch all because of BONES!!
what a bitch. I can somewhat respect and see a foid rejecting but to do it in front of other people is blatantly saying "hey, look, RICHARDSPENCEL is a subhuman and im much better than him". brutal ngl
Luckily I was never cucked because I never had a girlfriend. It would be horrible lol.
The worst experience I had was when I was meeting a girl I met online on new years eve.
I spend a lot on a train ticket, distance was over 100km. We were in her room and it was awkward as fuck.
Like a hour later she said she doesn't want me to be there and her and her father drove me home JFL. Most awkward ride ever.
I arrived at home 30 minutes before the fireworks went off and had to tell my mom some weird excuse.
A few days later her best friend texted me on WhatsApp and insulted me
holy shit that is awful man. I bet you were mentally scarred by that, well anyone would probably be.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
never had a girlfriend, never sacrificed one cent to get one, never began for me

girls want nothing with me

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
are all of you not mes and never had gfs youngcels?

Never had a gf and don't want one either.
Was used by an attention whore in college for validation for a few months before I realized I need to cut her off, became :blackpill: soon after, luckily I've only made that mistake once, never going to make it again, my only regret is not becoming black pilled 4 yrs ago.

Back in 8th grade a girl I was into was fake flirting with me for like a month (I wasn't aware) and her cousin was telling me that she's into me as well to lead me on. Felt pretty bad when I got rejected tbh but luckily dodged a bullet, she's golddigging some 35yo Swedish guy now riding the cock carousel.

I was pretty subhuman back then tbh so I understand why that happened

Mujahid
= bro

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 1139 and 1 other person
what a bitch. I can somewhat respect and see a foid rejecting but to do it in front of other people is blatantly saying "hey, look, RICHARDSPENCEL is a subhuman and im much better than him". brutal ngl

holy shit that is awful man. I bet you were mentally scarred by that, well anyone would probably be.
It wasn't that bad tbh. I wasn't attracted to her but I tried it anyway just to get some experience. I was 16 back then. Now I'm an 18 year old incel, kinda over for me atm.
Wouldn't be on incels.is if I fucked her that day but I was way too shy, ugly etc.
I kinda knew it won't happen because I'm a disgustingcel

FBI's me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and kobecel
Never flirted
Never engaged
Never dated
Never touched
Never interacted

With a toilet. And probably never will. So no burn for me boyo

• So Sad
Reactions: kobecel, ChoSeungHui, itsoverbuddyboyo and 1 other person