Htn or chadlite in this particular pic?

Bzz

Bzz

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
I'd say I MOG here. Nose and bloat are holding me down from strong chadlite.

Attachments

• IMG_20240503_143341.jpg
    IMG_20240503_143341.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240503_143419.jpg
    IMG_20240503_143419.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, starvecell, vinn98 and 1 other person
Mtn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and KIVVV
Debloated or maybe bloated?

Ltn. If you approached women your own race you'll be fine. Kind of pointless trying to look good in your case.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, aber, LooksThinker and 2 others
Ltn. If you approached women your own race you'll be fine. Kind of pointless trying to look good in your case.
Nah hes even clapped for them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KIVVV, HTN_Mentalcel, aber and 2 others
Your face pisses me off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: avidlooksmaxxer, antony 726, SLAY/NTs and 4 others
try potassium to debloat

• +1
Reactions: aber
  • +1
Reactions: aber, KIVVV and try2beme

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: staton, Autismcel, LuciferMorningstar and 6 others
Is it me or am I blind. Cuz I resemble this chad quite well. Diff is nose a lil and jaw definition. That's it. How am I LTN?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240503_171407.jpg
    Screenshot_20240503_171407.jpg
    697.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240503_171400.jpg
    Screenshot_20240503_171400.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Asreixcumniggerball, HTN_Mentalcel, n9wiff and 3 others
Is it me or am I blind. Cuz I resemble this chad quite well. Diff is nose a lil and jaw definition. That's it. How am I LTN?
I even. MOG his eye area jfl

ethnicity pill

What do you use for eyelashes?

#1 reason: you're a shitskin. Call me racist or whatever but it matters. You would be a MTN otherwise. The guy you posted is a HTN. You have more significant failos than him too. Narrow jaw, nose too bulbous and feminine, round cheekbones. Not to mention you look stupid always cheek sucking.

Everyone resembles everyone bruv since we're all human. It's mms of bone that makes the difference.

• +1
Reactions: silencio and KIVVV
Ltn-mtn

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
low htn, being EXTRA generous

• JFL
Reactions: Bzz
#1 reason: you're a shitskin. Call me racist or whatever but it matters. You would be a MTN otherwise. The guy you posted is a HTN. You have more significant failos than him too. Narrow jaw, nose too bulbous and feminine, round cheekbones. Not to mention you look stupid always cheek sucking.

Everyone resembles everyone bruv since we're all human. It's mms of bone that makes the difference.
Nigga an ethnic with green eyes is automatically chad territory. Only exceptions if he is. Aging or if he is severely deformed else where.

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, KIVVV and Allornothing
Nigga an ethnic with green eyes is automatically chad territory.
Coping hard with the gay uncanny $10 contacts you bought from Smyths Toys superstores I see.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, Aero and KIVVV
You are the literal antithesis of badg, badg thinks he looks subhuman every time he posts and you think your htn+ every time you post.
Don’t wanna burst your bubble but your invisible

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Aero, moreroidsmoredates and 2 others
Coping hard with the gay uncanny $10 contacts you bought from Smyths Toys superstores I see.
They were 100 bucks nigga. And they look real af. Solotica

You are the literal antithesis of badg, badg thinks he looks subhuman every time he posts and you think your htn+ every time you post.
Don’t wanna burst your bubble but your invisible
U are too nigga

your bones
Bones are cope. If u are severely deformed in bone area o ly then it matters. If it's average or above it won't do much to fail someone. My bones are average

• JFL
Reactions: KIVVV

1 reason is not because he is a “shitskin”, but because he is recessed and has a deformed head shape.

1 reason is not because he is a “shitskin”, but because he is recessed and has a deformed head shape.
His ethic pheno certainly isn't helping. "Recessed" is a buzzword that has no meaning. Doesn't explain why he isn't attractive at all. Most people aren't recessed.

His ethic pheno certainly isn't helping. "Recessed" is a buzzword that has no meaning. Doesn't explain why he isn't attractive at all. Most people aren't recessed.
Ethnic pheno only matters if you want to appeal to white women, it will substract points from your attractiveness for sure. But it’s not the main reason why he is unattractive.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
  • +1
Bones are cope. If u are severely deformed in bone area o ly then it matters. If it's average or above it won't do much to fail someone. My bones are average
Sorry but I dont think this is true at all. If bones did not matter most people would be chads and chadlites. The best looking guy always have good jawline.

don't forget the obvious shitty contacts as well :feelswhy:

darktriad max or its over for you

Attachments

• Video-54.mp4
    1.5 MB
sewer htn, only cause of eye color.

Funky what did you do to fix Norwood

High Tier Schizo

Mtn, eyes carry but your nose, jaw and cheekbones fuck you up, mostly that bloating.

• +1
Aint no way you serious bro you are ltn

• JFL
Reactions: KIVVV
this is just a good example how eye colors matters nearly nothing (ik these are contact lenses)