I banged a fat chick last night (pic) - Field Report

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
I had given up on dating apps and focused on clubbing, but last night I got a match while on day 5 of nofap. She was overweight but had big boobs and I was simply horny, so I messaged her a simple 'Hey how's it going?". She responded 2 minutes later, said she was sad cuz some guy from the app ghosted her. Within 20 minutes I was in an uber to her neighborhood. We met outside a restaurant, went in and had a few drinks. After a few beers I was more horny and we went back to her place. She put on a movie and we got in her bed. While watching she started stroking my dick, I was hard as a rock. Then I got up and stuck my dick in her mouth. We had sex twice with a condom. Then I joked to her that while she's sleeping she might wake up with my dick in her mouth and she said she would be happy. The next morning when I woke up I started feeling her boobs, then we had hard unprotected sex.

The problem is she's too overweight for my taste, but I could still get hard easy and she has a cute face and big boobs. Now I'm wondering if I should see her again and try to convince her to get on a diet and lose some weight, because that's the one thing making me hesitant about seeing her again.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, Funnyunenjoyer1, rileyma10 and 33 others
U have swine flu now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin, Funnyunenjoyer1, nordicfoidslayer23 and 16 others
fat women are usually nice and sweet

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rileyma10, Frankiks2, irkedphaggot and 9 others
i hope you have aids now🤢

• JFL
Reactions: denthegodking and Thebbcmaxxer
Highest PSL slay possible for a magyar @marek937

• JFL
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett, murdah, sweetheart and 2 others
What are the chances I can convince her to get on a diet and lose like 50 pounds?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rasputin, Frankiks2, murdah and 2 others
That build is atrocious, you lowered your smv by multiple points by allowing yourself to be seen in public with that thing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, future_, denthegodking and 15 others
mirin' hard.

I dated a girl even fatter than her last summer but she had a really cute face. Had a great time actually and don't regret it a single bit.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: northern mogger, murdah, borntosuffer and 11 others
With extremely high body counts.
nah not that much they're sweet coz they know how bad it feels to be alone bcz of your looks and dont have that much of an ego compared to attractice women

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rileyma10, $ u b H u m a n, halloweed and 1 other person
Based af for sticking your cock in her mouth. What size btw (nohomo)

Also do you keep in contact? Got her socials and all that?

You could try but unless she also has the goal of losing weight it probably isn't going to happen. Unless she really likes you but I would say most women aren't willing to lose weight for a guy.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and marek937
Based af for sticking your cock in her mouth. What size btw (nohomo)

Also do you keep in contact? Got her socials and all that?
Girls say I have a big dick but it seems average to me, like 6 inches with some girth but not huge.

I'm only keeping her on Badoo for now, not sure if will meet again but if I'm on nofap and horny again I can't guarantee anything 😬

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
You could try but unless she also has the goal of losing weight it probably isn't going to happen. Unless she really likes you but I would say most women aren't willing to lose weight for a guy.
We were talking about dieting in the restaurant, I told her I used to be 120kg and she was surprised, said she's thinking of trying a diet and exercise so maybe there's a chance.

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv and Hideocel369
Girls say I have a big dick but it seems average to me, like 6 inches with some girth but not huge.

I'm only keeping her on Badoo for now, not sure if will meet again but if I'm on nofap and horny again I can't guarantee anything 😬
Like @bignosesmallchin said, her build isn’t great, i’d expect a chubster to be way curvier than that. But you said she had big tits and a nice face so far from a shameful slay imo, congrats.
What was it like the next morning after you had sex? Did she message you after you left?

What pics do you use for your dating profile?

Like @bignosesmallchin said, her build isn’t great, i’d expect a chubster to be way curvier than that. But you said she had big tits and a nice face so far from a shameful slay imo, congrats.
What was it like the next morning after you had sex? Did she message you after you left?
Based on her words and actions she really likes me in a sexual way. The next morning after having sex I felt strange and wasn't sure if I regretted it, so I left in a rush at 6am and said I'd message her sometime. Then I went to the supermarket and bought cinnamon rolls.

We were talking about dieting in the restaurant, I told her I used to be 120kg and she was surprised, said she's thinking of trying a diet and exercise so maybe there's a chance.
That's great it's up to you but you could offer to help her with losing weight like suggesting what kind of food she could eat or you guys could go to the gym together again up to you though. Also be careful how you say it make sure to be gentle about it make it sound like you care, I have a lot of female friends so trust me always deliver a harsh message gently.

What pics do you use for your dating profile?
The first pic is just my leanmaxed face up close, at a slight angle so it shows my jawline and brow ridge. Second pic is an upper body side pic in my room while flexing in a tight t-shirt, third pic is a selfie from a club with a girl leaning in next to me smiling, most of her face is cut out of the pic but the point of this pic is to portray that I'm NT and socialize, and that women in real life aren't scared of me, last pic is me snowboarding on top of a mountain.

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
the risk you take is that when she loses weight, chads will start hitting on her and she will dump your ass

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: $ u b H u m a n, micropp, vinn98 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: whitegymcel88, socialcel and St.TikTokcel
As long as her pussy didn’t smell. It didn’t, right?

• JFL
Reactions: micropp, MoggerGaston, socialcel and 1 other person
Was her pussy tight? The fat girl I fucked has a super tight pussy

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Yeah, already gets tons of validation why would she lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Hideocel369
  • JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
I had given up on dating apps and focused on clubbing, but last night I got a match while on day 5 of nofap. She was overweight but had big boobs and I was simply horny, so I messaged her a simple 'Hey how's it going?". She responded 2 minutes later, said she was sad cuz some guy from the app ghosted her. Within 20 minutes I was in an uber to her neighborhood. We met outside a restaurant, went in and had a few drinks. After a few beers I was more horny and we went back to her place. She put on a movie and we got in her bed. While watching she started stroking my dick, I was hard as a rock. Then I got up and stuck my dick in her mouth. We had sex twice with a condom. Then I joked to her that while she's sleeping she might wake up with my dick in her mouth and she said she would be happy. The next morning when I woke up I started feeling her boobs, then we had hard unprotected sex.

The problem is she's too overweight for my taste, but I could still get hard easy and she has a cute face and big boobs. Now I'm wondering if I should see her again and try to convince her to get on a diet and lose some weight, because that's the one thing making me hesitant about seeing her again.

Average pajeeta build

Built like a tank/bulldozer/barrel jfl :lul:
I'd be ashamed to be seen in public with a woman with that build jfl :lul: but hey that's just me
Even if you convince her to go on a diet (press X to doubt), the build she has underneath is weird af, not curvy or feminine at all, looks like a goblin build tbh

What are the chances I can convince her to get on a diet and lose like 50 pounds?
If you asked her to lose 50 lbs, she would go off on you and probably tell you that you had a small dick and sucked in bed. Or ghost you. If she went back on the app, she'd have tons of desperate new men just like you in her DMs. And every woman has men in her DMs on IG too. She doesn't have to change. Unless she wants a LTR with a good looking tall guy who has his shit together financially. Given your nearly 4k posts in 2.5 years, I'm going to guess that doesn't describe you.

Either choose to continue seeing her and enjoying this FWB situation (she isn't asking you to define the relationship or anything yet right?). Or just jerk off until something better comes along. Ask yourself honestly, do you enjoy having sex with her? Or do you just enjoy the way she makes you feel about yourself? You like the way that she makes you feel wanted and desired right? I don't know your history but if you were an incel before this, its tempting to stick around with a fat girl who makes you feel like a Chad. But fair warning: I almost got a fat Filipina pregnant. She was Catholic and told me that she wanted my baby and didn't want an abortion. When her period was 9 days late, she told me that she wanted me to be in her child's life and at least co-parent. But ideally wanted me to marry her. Her period ended up being like 13 days late. Phew.

After dating and fucking a hot woman for 3 months, there is no way I'm ever going to stoop down to dating an obese woman anymore. I'm 38. I have nothing else to prove. I'm in the best shape of my life. Being single is better than being in a situationship with a fat chick that I'm not into and don't respect and feel embarrassed by.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: future_
mirin' hard.

I dated a girl even fatter than her last summer but she had a really cute face. Had a great time actually and don't regret it a single bit.
Even HTNs have to dumpster dive in 2k24
Over
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: M-1014
fat women are usually nice and sweet
most of them are nice and good in sex they compensate for what they dont have
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
You faggots can't be serious.
Landwhales are the ones who make "6ft CEO only" type of demands.
They are promiscuous, smell awful and have SKY HIGH egos because of simp faggots like you guys.

Meanwhile all the skinny women I have studied with were decent girls who sometimes even dated Normie men.
And saying they are better in bed just shows you guys are virgins JFL that's like saying truecels are better in bed because they have to compensate :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Jaded
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
You faggots can't be serious.
Landwhales are the ones who make "6ft only" demands.
They are promiscious, smell awful and have SKY HIGH egos because of simp faggots like you guys.

Meanwhile all the skinny women I have studied with were decent girls who sometimes even dated Normie men.
I don’t deny that there are some fat girls like that… but most of em are really sweet and nice… plus don’t go in a nightclub and meet a fat girl then get mad if she’s delusional or has high standards, ofc she would every girl there would

Even HTNs have to dumpster dive in 2k24
Over
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I am LTN subhuman my man. If I was HTN I would be fucking non-obese women.

Anyways her face was really cute so I don't mind. Had drinks with her at 8PM, ended up clubbing the entire night till 6AM in the morning and then chilling at the beach afterwards, see the sunrise.

She didn't let me fuck (I am too ugly) but we kissed.

She must've weighted at least 150kg (330lbs) but was 6'0 tall built like a tank. piercings and tats

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and theonewhocantascend
I don’t deny that there are some fat girls like that… but most of em are really sweet and nice… plus don’t go in a nightclub and meet a fat girl then get mad if she’s delusional or has high standards, ofc she would every girl there would
They are not.
You just like whales, and therefore you are suffering from Halo effect.

>Implying I would try to pull A FAT CHICK :lul::lul:
I would rather stab myself, wtf, I'm talking about what I have observed, If I approached the women I want they would probably be bitches to me, BUT generally speaking they seem nice from afar. Specially since they receive less iois, because their looks are intimidating, so many of them are insecure.

I don't understand how a white man could even get a sufficient erection to fuck that. And keep in mind that is a cherry picked and possibly old or slimmed photo of her, imagine what she looks like with clothes off IRL.
Now I'm wondering if I should see her again and try to convince her to get on a diet and lose some weight,
10% chance of her loosing and keeping off significant weight. TBH for some men that 10% is still better than the 1% chance they would have of scoring a non fattie for an LTR.

Average pajeeta build
View attachment 2927774
Built like a tank/bulldozer/barrel jfl :lul:
I'd be ashamed to be seen in public with a woman with that build jfl :lul: but hey that's just me
Even if you convince her to go on a diet (press X to doubt), the build she has underneath is weird af, not curvy or feminine at all, looks like a goblin build tbh
belly sticks out beyond the tits....wouldnt even touch her with a 10ft pole

• +1
Reactions: mogre
I don't understand how a white man could even get a sufficient erection to fuck that. And keep in mind that is a cherry picked and possibly old or slimmed photo of her, imagine what she looks like with clothes off IRL.

10% chance of her loosing and keeping off significant weight. TBH for some men that 10% is still better than the 1% chance they would have of scoring a non fattie for an LTR.
high T

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
They are not.
You just like whales, and therefore you are suffering from Halo effect.

>Implying I would try to pull A FAT CHICK :lul::lul:
I would rather stab myself, wtf, I'm talking about what I have observed, If I approached the women I want they would probably be bitches to me, BUT generally speaking they seem nice from afar. Specially since they receive less iois, because their looks are intimidating, so many of them are insecure.
What no I love skinny girls… so much so I hate fat asses I like em skinny

• Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend

Anyways her face was really cute so I don't mind. Had drinks with her at 8PM, ended up clubbing the entire night till 6AM in the morning and then chilling at the beach afterwards, see the sunrise.

She didn't let me fuck (I am too ugly) but we kissed.

She must've weighted at least 150kg (330lbs) but was 6'0 tall built like a tank. piercings and tats
Wait wait wait wait she was 6ft and weighted MORE THAN YOU?
Nigger :lul::lul::lul:
Thank God yall didn't fuck because it would be some femdom type of shit.

You just seem to be addicted to being hyped up lol either that or have no idea what the average men looks like. On a global scale, the average guy is ethnic and short, can't be calling yourself subhuman with good colouring like you have.
Subhuman= everything shitty.

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
No matter how bad a foid look she will have higher bodycount than you, over

Dude I've seen your pics and you look like a Disney prince. If you're considered LTN in Holland then the standards there must be crazy.

• JFL
Built like a fridge 🤮

I'm high T and I was on nofap, I was ready to bang any woman as long as she has big boobs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OldRooster and St.TikTokcel
Bro she’s built like a linebacker

Wait wait wait wait she was 6ft and weighted MORE THAN YOU?
Nigger :lul::lul::lul:
Thank God yall didn't fuck because it would be some femdom type of shit.
she was hot asf man. wouldve had amazing sex with her.

You just seem to be addicted to being hyped up lol either that or have no idea what the average men looks like. On a global scale, the average guy is ethnic and short, can't be calling yourself subhuman with good colouring like you have.
Subhuman= everything shitty.
what makes you think I care about global scale or that it is relevant whatsoever? I am not dating in Mumbai, I am dating in the Netherlands.

My competition is 6'2 blonde dutch moggers.

• +1
Reactions: $ u b H u m a n
what makes you think I care about global scale or that it is relevant whatsoever? I am not dating in Mumbai, I am dating in the Netherlands.

My competition is 6'2 blonde dutch moggers.
I visited Holland and I saw them, bunch of tall af Disney princes with perfect hair walking around. very different from the competition in the slavic country where I live lol. However the women there seemed very masculine.

• +1
Dude I've seen your pics and you look like a Disney prince. If you're considered LTN in Holland then the standards there must be crazy.
caged at disney prince

but yeah standards are crazy here

Update: The next fat chick just messaged me on Badoo, saying "Hey what are you up to? :)"

For some reason fat chicks seem to like me, way more than skinny ones.

I don't know what to do. I'm not letting myself give in.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, WeiWei and exo